Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 66 mal aufgerufen
 Windtempel
jokergreen0220 Offline

Adliger

18.04.2018 10:19
The Cardinals opened the scoring in the second quarter on Fitzgeralds 4-yard catch on a perfectly thrown fade in the left corner Antworten

DETROIT - As the Raptors continued their historic start to the campaign, the basketball world got a glimpse of the franchises future with the release of the teams new logo on Friday, a look that has been introduced to mixed reviews. Mario Chalmers Jersey . Feeding off of last springs wildly successful We the North campaign, which was originally scheduled to be unleashed this season, the Raptors primary symbol will feature a red circular border encasing the team name in white lettering and a silver basketball with claw prints inside. Last year during the playoffs, We the North became a rallying cry for this team, and all of our fans, Raptors president and general manger Masai Ujiri said in a press release. Our new logo represents that attitude and will be an important part of our identity starting next season. The team is set to debut its new look to begin the third decade of Raptors basketball next season - a year in which Toronto will host the NBAs All-Star Game - but not everyone is on board with the rebrand. Originally launched by the club in a short video Friday afternoon, a black and white version of the teams new shield flashed across the screen, sparking a bit of a stir on social media, as it seemed to bear a striking resemblance to the Brooklyn Nets logo. Adopted by the Nets upon their move to Brooklyn, their logo shares the same circular shape, also utilizing a basketball in the centre with white lettering around the border. A simple and clean look, its a trend that has been popularized throughout professional sports in recent years. The consensus in Torontos locker room ahead of Fridays road contest with the Pistons could be described as indifference, verging on disapproval. Dwane Casey had not seen the new logo but indicated hed be content with whatever they gave him to wear on his shirt. Amir Johnson and Landry Fields both appreciated the clean look. But not everyone was impressed. Nope, responded a prominent Raptors player bluntly after being asked if he liked the new logo hell be wearing next season. At least I dont have to pay the bill. However, most of the team acknowledged that the logo itself is less important to them than the actual colour scheme, which they approved of, and the jerseys, which wont be unveiled until this coming summer. Several Raptors staffers, including Ujiri, insisted that once everyone - fans and players alike - see the teams new uniforms theyll come around. In addition to the regular home and away jerseys, theyll also wear a black and gold alternate inspired by Drake, their global ambassador, and the colours of his OVO brand. I think people are going to be floored with what we have in store for next season, the Toronto-born rap artist said ahead of Drake Night on Wednesday. The team said he played a big part in the redesign, in conjunction with Sid Lee, the same creative services agency that is responsible for the We the North campaign. Its gone really well. We have some exciting things in the works. Its going to be a full rebrand. Ultimately, as Ujiri has reiterated even prior to the teams recent success, it doesnt matter what logo they have across their chest as long they are winning. Anything you do, for me, is all based on winning, Ujiri had said on media day ahead of the 2013-14 campaign, his first with the organization. You can have the best name, worst name, you can have any colours you want if you have the right basketball players. TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS Fridays win, Torontos fifth straight, followed a familiar formula. The Raptors eased their way into another contest against inferior competition, surrendering 31 first-quarter points to the Pistons, who shot 50 per cent in the frame. After closing the first half on a 22-11 run, thanks in large part to the contributions of their bench, they took control in the third quarter, outscoring Detroit 29-18. I give our bench a lot of credit, they came in and did the job, Casey said after his second unit poured in 59 points in Torontos 110-100 victory. Im really, really excited about the way theyre coming in and establishing a style of play, establishing an identity that you need with your second unit. Six players scored in double figures, including three off the pine. Jonas Valanciunas led the way with 17 points in a tough match-up against Andre Drummond, handing the 5-22 Pistons their 12th straight home loss at the Palace of Auburn Hills. THE DUNK With just over seven minutes to go and the Raptors up 18, James Johnson put the exclamation point on his teams win. Driving baseline, Johnson skied over Drummond, an elite shot blocker, in one of the most electric plays of the season. Best to let him describe it. That was nasty, right? I cocked that joint back and banged on him. That was a big part of the game, said the reserve forward. It was a big play, it boosted us up a little bit. Teams like Detroit, youve got to have plays like that so you dont let them back in the game. It was a big play alright. Less than a minute later, Drummonds frustrations would boil over. With Johnson driving into the lane again, Drummond turned into him with his shoulder. As veteran tough guy Chuck Hayes intervened, a skirmish ensued next to the Pistons bench. Greivis Vasquez held back Johnson, who has been known to have a temper, as Patrick Patterson and Greg Monroe stepped in and exchanged a couple of shoves. I love it, Casey said of the scuffle. No harm. Drummond did what he was supposed to do and James and Chuck and Pat did what theyre supposed to do, which is stand up for their teammates. No harm, Ive seen far worse than that in the old days. Drummond was assessed a flagrant foul on the play and techs were assigned to Hayes, Monroe, Patterson, as well as Drummond. Thats basketball, man, said Johnson, still emotional after the game. Were competitors out there, man. I dont expect anything less from anyone if you really want to win, man. Everybody really wants to win out there, frustration sets in a little bit but other than that, man, no hard feelings. Our team, were built for that, he continued. Weve been brothers since the first day of pre-season. We go hard for each other. I do that for anyone of them, just like you seen Chuck, Pat and [Vasquez] do that for me. Were all a group, were all brothers, we all love each other and thats the big reason for our success. Mike Conley Jersey .com) - The Grand Slam season will get underway Monday at the Australian Open in Melbourne, where a new champion will be crowned this year. Mike Bibby Jersey .Kraft says Goodell realized before seeing a video showing Baltimore running back Ray Rice striking his then fiance that domestic violence was very serious for society in general. http://www.thegrizzliesofficial.com/Authentic-Bryant-Reeves-Grizzlies-Jersey/ . "Last year didnt go the way we wanted it to, but we need to look at what went well and what didnt go so well. Hopefully this year we will be better," Brendan Gallagher said after practice. This year, the Canadiens have a little more depth to work with by adding players like Daniel Briere, Dale Weise, Mike Weaver, Douglas Murray and arguably, the biggest addition to this playoff roster, Thomas Vanek, who the Canadiens were able to land at the trade deadline.ST. LOUIS -- Jared Cooks first trip to the end zone was a disaster. He ended up on his backside minus the ball and wondering what happened. Sam Bradford urged the gifted tight end to forget about the missed opportunity, and the key off-season acquisition for the St. Louis Rams certainly made amends. Cook caught two touchdown passes from Bradford and had a key 25-yard reception that led to Greg Zuerleins tiebreaking field goal with 40 seconds to go, helping St. Louis rally for a 27-24 victory over the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday. It was an impressive turnaround for the 26-year-old Cook after he fumbled away a potential touchdown in the first quarter. "I told him when we came back to the sideline, I said, Hey bro, be ready. Its coming right back to you," Bradford said. "It would have been easy for him to get down out there. He showed a ton of maturity and confidence." Zuerlein, one of the Rams top rookie finds last year, made all four of his field-goal attempts, including a 38-yarder that tied it earlier in the fourth. He made seven field goals from 50 yards or longer last season and had distance to spare on the key kick. "Basically, I stay calm, swing like I know how and the rest takes care of itself," Zuerlein said. "Theres no better feeling. "I dont even know the distances when I go out there to be honest, I just go out there and try to do my job." The kick produced the Rams first season-opening victory since 2006. "Its a great way to start the season, of course," said Robert Quinn, who had three sacks and two forced fumbles. Arizona got a defensive touchdown, and Larry Fitzgerald caught two TD passes from new quarterback Carson Palmer. But coach Bruce Arians was unable to get his first victory with his new team. Palmer was 26 for 40 for 327 yards and an interception and Fitzgerald had eight receptions for 80 yards, but none in the fourth quarter. "We felt like we gave this game away," Fitzgerald said. "In the second half it felt like the drives werent as sustained and we have to improve on that." The Cardinals had an 11-point lead after Fitzgeralds 24-yarder late in the third quarter. Defensive tackle Dan Williams had a 2-yard interception return off a tipped ball. Arizona outgained St. Louis 390-366 in total yards but mustered just 67 yards and four first downs in the fourth quarter. Marc Gasol Jersey. "Obviously, late in the ballgame weve got to make plays on third down, then keep drives alive to win the game," Arians said. Cook had seven catches for 141 yards and the first multi-touchdown game of his career, with one big blemish. He fumbled away a potential 55-yarder that would have opened the scoring when rookie Tyrann Mathieu punched the ball free at the 8 and the play resulted in a touchback. "It took us a while to get it going," Cook said. "It was a good day overall." Mathieu arrived with a big-play reputation as a third-round pick out of LSU, where in two seasons he forced 11 fumbles and recovered eight fumbles with two touchdowns. Williams scored on his first career interception after Matt Shaughnessy deflected Bradfords pass from the 4. Bradford was 27 for 38 for 299 yards for the Rams, who leaned on Zuerleins leg after twice settling for field goals off takeaways deep in Arizona territory. Zuerleins 38-yarder tied it at 24 with about nine minutes to go. Quinn set up the field goal when he burned Cardinals left tackle Levi Brown for a sack and forced a fumble that was recovered by Chris Long. "Other than the three sacks, I had a pretty good day," Brown said. The Rams lost yards after Trumaine Johnsons 29-yard interception return to the 4 in the first half. Cook began atoning with a 13-yard catch that tied it at 10 with 26 seconds to go in the half, stretching the ball across the pylon while getting shoved out of bounds by Yeremiah Bell. Cook found an open spot in the back of the end zone on a 1-yard catch in the fourth off a nice play-action fake by running back Daryl Richardson, who leaped over the line. The Cardinals opened the scoring in the second quarter on Fitzgeralds 4-yard catch on a perfectly thrown fade in the left corner of the end zone to beat Janoris Jenkins. NOTES: Neither team had major injuries to report. Rams OT Rodger Saffold missed time in the second quarter with a left knee injury but returned before halftime. ... Saffold and LT Jake Long both had penalties on St. Louis opening possession but Bradford did not get sacked. ... Arizonas Andre Roberts also had eight catches for 97 yards. ... The Rams totalled 67 yards rushing on 24 carries, with Richardson getting almost all the work on 20 carries for 63 yards. Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping China Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys 2020 Cheap Jerseys China China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz