Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 Wassertempel
jokergreen0220 Offline

Adliger

24.04.2018 09:41
s at Arizona. Antworten

6:16: To be fair, it would probably fit. Alan Branch Jersey . Somebody get him Governor Chris Christies Nets jersey. RT @DarynJones: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! pic.twitter.com/8blcF5fzTa — Cabbie Richards (@Cabbie) April 22, 20146:28 DeMar DeRozan seems pretty excited that the Toronto mayor is in the building. "I hope Rob Fords got my jersey on." - DeMar DeRozan — James Herbert (@outsidethenba) April 22, 20146:32: Amir Johnson seems more focused on fashion, than a Rob Ford appearance. Amir Johnson, appraised of Rob Fords imminence: You say Tom Ford or Rob Ford? — cathalkelly (@cathalkelly) April 22, 20146:33: #SELFIE So this just just happened with @iamdanielguerra #welp #rtz pic.twitter.com/Iz770wcRvX — Natasha (@Nat77) April 22, 20146:42: Another one? Sure, why not? Whats a trip to a Toronto sports game with out a picture with Rob Ford #LetsGoRaptors pic.twitter.com/qHZ1SDgvTG — pedromfarid (@pedromfarid) April 22, 20146:47: Update: OK good, Amir is cool with the Ford appearance. Amir Johnson is enjoying the celebrity quotient increasing at Raptors games. Cool with Rob Ford attending, intrigued by Jimmy Goldstein. — Ryan Wolstat (@WolstatSun) April 22, 20147:17: Just over ten minutes until tipoff, how about more #SELFIES Rob Ford posing with everyone! pic.twitter.com/RgDCwdtNk7 — Kevin Bryant (@KevinRashidi) April 22, 20147:27: Folks, he has taken a seat (in Section 318) Rob Ford in my section pic.twitter.com/AxTxroUvPP — AK (@AK47_Studios) April 22, 20147:32: Random jab by "3X NBA Champion/Producer/Actor/Dancer" Rick Fox. Anyone know if #RobFord is on the mic for Game2 pep rally? J/K #MasiUjiri love your passion for your team — Rick Fox (@Rickafox) April 22, 20147:36: Youre not wrong, Bruce. Rob Ford is high ... up in the arena. — Bruce Arthur (@bruce_arthur) April 22, 20148:11 BONUS! Drake lint rolls his pants. (h/t to @BenGolliver)8:13: Ford focus. Rob Ford gets a TSN shout-out! pic.twitter.com/Eiqqp3BGLq — Liam McGuire (@LiamRMcGuire) April 23, 20148:27: Wheres Fordo? Pretty sure the red dot at the centre of this photo is Mayor Ford. Up in the rafters tonight. #RapsOn1050 pic.twitter.com/KOGs14IOn0 — David William Naylor (@TSNDaveNaylor) April 23, 20148:47: His #SELFIE is in high demand Hafltime entertainment Nets-Raptors: Quick Change and fans taking photos and shaking hands with Toronto mayor Rob Ford. — Jeff Zillgitt (@JeffZillgitt) April 23, 2014 Kyle Van Noy Jersey . Jeff Green and Jordan Crawford each scored 19 points, Bass added 15 points and had a game-saving block in the closing seconds Saturday, and the Celtics held on for a 103-100 victory over the Cleveland Cavaliers. Cassius Marsh Jersey .Leicester won 25-21 in a heated European Rugby Champions Cup group match on Sunday.Toulon said on its website on Wednesday that it decided to open an investigation after Leicester complained about the behaviour of prop Martin Castrogiovanni and fullback Delon Armitage. http://www.patriotsjerseysauthentic.com/Marcus-Cannon-Super-Bowl-Jersey/ . Needing to bulk up on both sides of the line, the Falcons agreed to terms with guard Jon Asamoah, defensive end Tyson Jackson and defensive tackle Paul Soliai. Asamoah and Jackson played last season with Kansas City, where Asamoah lost his starting job.ATLANTA - Patrick Peterson wanted to cover Julio Jones again, adding he had won most of their earlier matchups.Peterson got his wish, and this time he couldnt deny Jones got the best of him.Jones career-best game helped lead the Atlanta Falcons to a 29-18 win over Peterson and the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday in an improbable matchup of first-place teams.Jones had 10 catches for a career-high 189 yards and a touchdown for the Falcons (5-7), the NFC South leaders.The Cardinals (9-3) have lost two straight, cutting their lead to one game over Seattle in the NFC West.Its going to be a long plane ride home, Peterson said.Peterson played for LSU, Jones played for Alabama, and the rivalry that started in college has continued in the NFL.He won a couple battles, and I won a couple battles, but for the most part I believe I won the majority of those battles, Peterson had said on Wednesday.That boast caught Jones attention.Supposedly, Pat said he won most of the battles between me and him, Jones said, adding he made sure he had proper rest to ensure everything was down in his timing with quarterback Matt Ryan.I am pretty sure it was a statement game for Julio, Atlantas Devin Hester said. He told me that every night, and every day he thought about it, so I do not know if it stirred him up, but he showed it on the field.Cardinals coach Bruce Arians clearly wasnt happy Peterson couldnt back up his boast.You better watch out when you call people out, Arians said after the game. You better be ready to play. If you want to call him out, call him out, but dont give up ... a career day.Peterson said Jones won the matchup today and added, I mean, Cy Young winners give up home runs.The Falcons took a 17-0 lead in the first quarter.Steven Jacksons 55-yard run — his longest run since 2009 — set up Ryans 1-yard touchdown pass to Levine Toilolo. Ryan threw a 32-yard scoring pass to Jones later in the quarter.Ryan was 30 of 41 for 361 yards and a pair of TDs. Joe Thuney Jersey. .Arizonas only touchdown until late in the game came on an 88-yard interception return by safety Rashad Johnson in the second quarter.The Cardinals went more than 11 quarters without an offensive touchdown until Drew Stantons 3-yard scoring pass to running back Stepfan Taylor with just over a minute remaining.Here are some things to know about the Falcons first win over a team with a winning record:CALL IT BACK: Hester had an apparent 70-yard punt return for a touchdown called back when he was flagged for an offensive facemask penalty as he threw a stiff-arm on Cardinals punter Drew Butler. The replays showed Butler grabbed Hesters facemask.Falcons special teams coach Keith Armstrong received an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty for protesting the call.CARDINALS HURTING: The Cardinals were without receiver Larry Fitzgerald, who missed his second straight game with a strained left knee. Running back Andre Ellington didnt return after leaving with a hip injury in the first half.Arians said starting right guard Paul Fanaika has a high ankle sprain, and safety Tyrann Mathieu has a broken left thumb. Mathieus thumb was in a cast after the game.JACKSON HITS 100: Jackson had 18 carries for 101 yards, his first 100-yard game since Nov. 25, 2012, for the Rams at Arizona. Just another day at the office, he said.CAREER DAY FOR BRYANT: Matt Bryant kicked a career-best five field goals without a miss for Atlanta. He was good from 20, 23, 21, 45 and 28 yards.In a perfect world, you hope youre kicking 17 extra points, but if they count on you to get a field goal, I just go out there and do it, he said.NO OFFENSE: Stanton completed 24 of 39 passes for 294 yards with one touchdown and two interceptions. The Cardinals were successful on only 1 of 7 third-down plays.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL___Follow Charles Odum on Twitter at www.twitter.com/CharlesOdum China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2018 ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz