Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 95 mal aufgerufen
 Wassertempel
jokergreen0220 Offline

Adliger

24.04.2018 09:41
t match in Swi Antworten

Nashville, TN (SportsNetwork. Daniele Rugani Jersey .com) - Colin Wilsons breakaway goal in the third period proved to be the game-winner as the Nashville Predators beat St. Louis 4-3 to spoil Martin Brodeurs debut with the Blues. Mike Ribeiro tallied his third goal in as many games and added two assists for the Predators, who won their seventh straight home game. Filip Forsberg and Eric Nystrom also scored, while Pekka Rinne made 29 saves. Brodeur, for the first time in his career, appeared in a game for a team other than the New Jersey Devils and allowed four goals on 24 shots. Vladimir Tarasenko scored twice for St. Louis, which has dropped two straight after opening its four-game road trip with a 3-2 shootout win at Minnesota. Playing for the first time since April 13, Brodeur was immediately tested by Wilson, but the future Hall of Famer made consecutive stops on the Nashville forward 50 seconds into the game for his first two saves with the Blues. You never know how (a game) will start, but getting some work right from the get-go, I was happy to feel the puck and feel the game and feel the pressure of the team coming at me, said the 42-year-old Brodeur. However, Wilson got the better of the NHLs all-time leader in wins and shutouts with a move to the backhand at 9:30 of the third. The goal gave Nashville a 4-2 lead, but Jaden Schwartz beat Rinne on the blocker side at 12:32. Rinne shut the door the rest of the way. St. Louis drew first blood at 5:46 of the first period when Tarasenko stole the puck in the neutral zone and scored on a give-and-go with Alexander Steen. Nashville tied it off a Jori Lehtera turnover in the St. Louis zone. Brodeur turned away Ribeiros backhander, but Forsberg banged home the rebound with 5:50 remaining in the first. The Predators grabbed the lead before the intermission as Ribeiro fed Nystrom for a one-timer from the slot with 53 seconds left. Nashville opened a two-goal cushion 1:25 into the second period on a passing sequence by Forsberg to James Neal to Ribeiro, who beat Brodeur on a shot from below the right circle. Tarasenko blasted a shot off a faceoff past Rinne 2:26 later. Game Notes Nashvilles longest home winning streak is eight games set from Jan. 6-Feb. 8, 2007 ... The Predators snapped a six-game home losing streak to the Blues ... St. Louis lost for the first time this season when scoring at least three goals (12-1-0). Marko Pjaca Jersey . “Momentum is only as good as the next days starter,” the long-time Baltimore Orioles manager famously quipped. Miralem Pjanic Jersey . The Tinkoff-Saxo rider was still dealing with the right shin he broke in a crash which ended his Tour de France on Stage 10. He hoped to defy his doctors and race in the home Grand Tour he won in 2008 and 2012, but he says there have been complications in his recovery. http://www.juventusfcstore.com/authentic-juan-cuadrado-juventus-jersey/ . Rajne Soderberg, the director of the Stockholm Diamond League event, said in an email Friday that the ban still holds. Euromeetings, the organization representing Europes top track events, "will continue to recommend that members do not invite athletes who we believe cause disrepute to our meetings and our sport. GENEVA -- Roger Federer eased to victory over Mikhail Kukushkin on Friday, bringing Switzerland level at 1-1 with Kazakhstan in the Davis Cup quarterfinals. Federers 6-4, 6-4, 6-2 win in less than two hours restored order for the 15,000 Swiss fans who saw Australian Open champion Stanislas Wawrinka surprisingly lose the opening singles match. "I was very satisfied with my performance," Federer said. "It doesnt change in terms of being 1-0 up or down -- I have to make sure I played my match." Wawrinka, ranked No. 3 after his first Grand Slam title, was beaten 7-6 (5), 6-2, 3-6, 7-6 (5) by 64th-ranked Andrey Golubev. Federer and Wawrinka, doubles champions at the 2008 Beijing Olympics, are scheduled to team up Saturday against Kazakh doubles pair Aleksandr Nedovyesov and Evgeny Korolev. "Clearly I am available if (captain) Severin (Luethi) wants me to play," Federer said after beating the 56th-ranked Kukushkin. The winner will face Britain or Italy in the semifinals in September. Italy leads 1-0 after a rain-affected first day, though Andy Murray leads Andreas Seppi 6-4, 5-5 in a singles rubber which will resume Saturday. Swiitzerland is aiming to reach its first semifinal since 2003 in pursuit of a first Davis Cup title. Giorgio Chiellini Jersey. Wawrinka received a huge ovation stepping on court at the Palexpo indoor arena for his first match in Switzerland since becoming a Grand Slam champion in January. However, there was a stunned near-silence when Golubev converted his sixth match point with an overhead winner. The third-ranked Wawrinka acknowledged starting "a little bit tight, a little bit nervous." "When Im in that position I know that I dont move so well," he said, after making 70 unforced errors and converting just one of his 10 break points. The Swiss No. 1 also smashed his racket on the hard-court surface in frustration during the second set. Golubev, who lost to Wawrinka in the first round in Australia, overcame his early nerves to win a first-set tiebreak. "I tried to be always aggressive, didnt give him too much time," he said. Wawrinka, who played in a 5-0 loss against Kazakhstan in 2010, said the heavily favoured Swiss would not be complacent. "We didnt come here thinking it was going to be an easy tie," he said. China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2018 ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz