Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 65 mal aufgerufen
 Der Feuertempel
jokergreen0220 Offline

Adliger

03.05.2018 10:11
theyre used to working Antworten

OKLAHOMA CITY -- The showdown between the NBAs top two scorers turned out to be a mismatch. Earl Mitchell Jersey . Oklahoma Citys Kevin Durant outscored New Yorks Carmelo Anthony 41-15, and the Oklahoma City Thunder beat the New York Knicks 112-100 on Sunday. Durant, the leagues leading scorer, also had 10 rebounds and nine assists. Anthony, the leagues No. 2 scorer, had 15 points on 5-for-19 shooting for the Knicks. Thunder coach Scott Brooks took Durant out of the game with 1:24 remaining, leaving Durant short of a rare 40-point triple-double by a single assist. "I got on Serge (Ibaka)," Durant said, laughing. "He missed a dunk and he passed up a shot." Durant also was largely responsible for guarding Anthony. "He missed some shots that he normally makes," Durant said. "I just tried to play as strong as I can, contest some shots and not get discouraged when he hits them because he makes tough shots and hes a guy that can get hot. I just try to rely on my teammates, and they did a great job of helping me out, building a wall behind me, and I just tried to play as hard as I can." Reggie Jackson had 19 points and six assists and Ibaka had 16 points and nine rebounds for the Thunder, who were coming off a 103-102 loss to struggling Orlando on Friday night. Raymond Felton and Amare Stoudemire each scored 16 points for the Knicks, who have lost four of five. The Thunder made 12 3-pointers and shot 55 per cent overall. Oklahoma City led 58-53 at halftime as Durant outscored Anthony 19-7. The Thunder asserted themselves in the third quarter. Jackson drained a 3-pointer to put the Thunder up 76-64 midway through the period. Durants 3-pointer gave the Thunder an 81-69 edge, and the Knicks called a timeout. New York cut Oklahoma Citys lead to 86-80 early in the fourth quarter on a dunk by Jeremy Tyler, but Oklahoma City pulled away. A 3-pointer by Durant pushed Oklahoma Citys lead to 95-86. "You can double him but hes a willing passer now and hes finding people all over the place. He was good tonight, real good," Knicks coach Mike Woodson said. Oklahoma City led 97-88 with 5:34 remaining when Ibaka was issued a technical foul. Anthony made the free throw, but the Knicks didnt get anything out of the possession. The Thunder took control from there as a long jumper by Ibaka put Oklahoma City ahead 105-90. Durant scored his 40th point on a free throw with 1:41 remaining. NOTES: Knicks guard Metta World Peace, who as Ron Artest attacked a fan in the stands in 2004 while playing for Indiana, said Oklahoma State guard Marcus Smart can learn from his incident with a fan on Saturday night. Smart shoved Texas Tech superfan Jeff Orr late in the game. "I think that emotion and that fire could be directed towards winning on the court instead of directed other ways," World Peace said. ... The Thunder shot 60 per cent in the first half. ... Anthony played the late minutes of the game with five fouls. Brandon Fusco Jersey . Trailing 4-1 in the final set, Sharapova steadied her erratic service game and took command again to beat the 56th-ranked American 6-1, 4-6, 6-4 on clay at the Magic Box tennis centre. The ninth-ranked Russian looked to be cruising before McHale broke late in the second set to tie the match and then took her commanding lead in the final set after breaking Sharapova. Dwight Clark Jersey . Ricciardo made it only halfway around the Jerez track before his RB10 rolled to a stop and began spouting smoke from the back. After team mechanics tended to the car, Ricciardo went back out for a mere two trips around the circuit before calling it quits. http://www.thesf49ersshoponline.com/Youth-Will-Redmond-49ers-Jersey/ . A judge had summoned Clemens and Brian McNamee to federal court in Brooklyn for settlement talks aimed at heading off a trial in the defamation case. McNamees lawyer emerged saying an agreement wasnt likely. "I think this is a case where the lines are deeply drawn in the sand," said attorney Richard Emery.Ben Ryan says a Super Rugby franchise in Fiji would help prevent players such as Nathan Hughes from moving overseas and representing other nations. Wasps forward Hughes is set to make his full England debut against his native country on Saturday, live on Sky Sports, and he admitted his decision to pledge allegiance to England was motivated by the financial rewards on offer.Ryan, who guided Fijis Sevens team to Olympic gold last summer, does not blame Hughes, instead pointing the finger at the lack of resources in Fiji, but believes the creation of a Super Rugby team on the island would be a game-changer. Ben Ryan on Facebook Live Ben Ryan talks all things England v Fiji Speaking to Sky Sports on Facebook Live, Ryan said: It shows that Nathan has good character; he was honest. Youre not going to moan at any player who goes overseas to earn some money.We should stop complaining about that, fight fire with fire and have money on the island through a franchise.If youre looking at England, its resources and consistency, hes going to get a fair crack. Whereas in Fiji sometimes, coaches and committees have come and gone, and youve been dropped for no apparent reason. England vs Fiji November 19, 2016, 2:00pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass That could be behind Nathans thinking, that hes going into a resourced team that can win things.At the moment Fiji could have a miracle worker at the helm, but with the lack of time that the boys get…They had a three-day camp before the Barbarians game, sandwiched between Top 14 games that the boys had to get released for. How you can expect them to perform consistently on an international stage, however good they are?When they line up against England, one to 15, theres nothing in it. Its the other stuff. Fiji head coach John McKee admits more money could improve their game but insists theyre used to working within constraints England host Fiji at Twickenham on Saturday and members of the visiting squad who will take to the field this weekend are paid £60 a day - a sum dwarfed by the £22,000 their opponents receive for each international. Ronnie Lott Jersey. Ryan will conduct the jersey presentation to the Fiji players on Friday night and says they will be out to prove a point at Twickenham after their heavy loss to the Barbarians. Ben Ryan won Olympic gold with Fiji at the Rio Olympics When I see Akapusi Qera on Friday and how hes looking, itll give me a good indication of where the boys are, said Ryan. Theyll want to prove that money counts for nothing when its 15 against 15 on the field.We have talked about everything that is piled against the Fijians but its a game of rugby. If the boys remember that, can retain the ball and stop England draining the life out of them at set pieces, they can go toe to toe.Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch England v Fiji and Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: Hughes on track to face Fiji Fiji reveal Super Rugby plans Fiji upset by awards snub Follow @SkySportsRugby China Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Authentic Jerseys NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys From China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz