Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 73 mal aufgerufen
 Design Hauptquartier 2
jokergreen0220 Offline

Adliger

10.05.2018 04:34
ANAHEIM, Calif. [url=http://www.shoptheofficialsaints.com/Elite-PJ-Williams-Saints-Jerse y/]P.J. Williams Jersey[/url] . -- Andre Antworten

ANAHEIM, Calif. P.J. Williams Jersey . -- Andrew Cogliano already never leaves the Ducks lineup, and the speedy forwards new contract extension will keep him in Anaheim for four more years. Cogliano agreed to a $12 million extension through the 2017-18 season with the Ducks on Saturday. Cogliano is on pace for the best season of his NHL career with 13 goals, 12 assists and a plus-16 rating in 43 games, but the durable playmaker had no interest in testing the free agent market this summer at the risk of disrupting a good situation in Anaheim. "Im really happy it came together," Cogliano said in a phone interview. "Coming into this year, my goal was to play good enough to get an extension. There was never an idea I wanted to get into free agency and hit a home run." Usually playing on a line with fellow veterans Saku Koivu and Daniel Winnik, Cogliano has provided speed and secondary scoring for the Pacific Division leaders during their 30-8-5 start. Their line also gets the checking assignment against most opponents top scorers. "Its pretty obvious I have a great situation here," said Cogliano, who has scored four goals in the Ducks last five games. "I play on a line with two guys that complement me, two guys that are veteran guys, and if it wasnt for them, I dont know if Id be in this situation." The Ducks also know they can count on Cogliano: He has played in 501 straight games since the start of his NHL career with Edmonton in October 2007. Just five players in NHL history have played in 500 straight games to start their career, and Cogliano is the first to do it since Doug Jarvis, who played from 1975-88. Cogliano has the NHLs third-longest active streak of consecutive games played behind St. Louis Jay Bouwmeester (676) and Vancouvers Henrik Sedin (671). The Ducks acquired Cogliano from the Oilers in July 2011 for a second-round draft pick, and he has acknowledged motivation from Edmontons decision to give up a former first-round selection. Cogliano has 74 points in 173 career games with Anaheim after scoring on a breakaway in the Ducks 5-2 win over the Oilers on Friday night. Cogliano, who is making $2.67 million this season, appears to be a good value for Anaheim at $3 million per season over the next four years, particularly now that his hands have begun to match his speed. Always known as a fleet-footed forward who lacked a world-class finishing touch, Cogliano is on pace for a 25-goal season while providing his usual help with forechecking and two-way play. "I think the number is fair," Cogliano said. "This season I think Ive made great steps, and the number is where it needs to be in terms of market value, and Im really happy it came together." The Ducks decisions on long-term contract extensions for their core players have worked out exceptionally well lately. Star forwards Ryan Getzlaf and Corey Perry have been outstanding in the first seasons of two eight-year extensions worth a combined $135 million, while defenceman Cam Fowler has matured into a U.S. Olympic team member in the first season of his five-year, $20 million deal. Adrian Peterson Jersey . Sources tell TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger that the team is quietly gauging interest on the Senators captain, though Spezza has a limited no-trade clause and carries a large contract. Rickey Jackson Jersey . The 40-year-old midfielder was put in charge on Tuesday when David Moyes reign ended after 10 months with the defending champions in seventh place in the English Premier League. http://www.shoptheofficialsaints.com/Elite-Will-Lutz-Saints-Jersey/ . Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Jonathan Quick, Los Angeles Kings (3) - Early goal against was on the power play.Mario Balotelli - Italy (Forward) Mario Balotelli has popped the question in Brazil, and it wasnt "why always me?" Super Mario has never been short on theatrics, so it shouldnt come as a huge surprise to hear that the 23 year old Italian striker waited until the beginning of the World Cup to propose to his girlfriend. Balotelli posted a picture of the engagement ring, along with a photo of the location where the Italian team is believed to be staying in Brazil. While it will definitely be interesting to see Balotellis performance on the field, it may be even more exciting to see what the enigmatic striker is up to off of the field. Neymar Jr - Brazil (Forward) Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo may be the biggest players in the world, but make no mistake, when they come to Brazil theyll be playing second fiddle to the hometown hero Neymar Jr. The weight of an entire nation may be resting on Neymars shoulders, but you certainly wouldnt be able to tell that from his Instagram posts. The Brazilian wonder boy seems to be enjoying the all of the fanfare, giftts, and good times that come with being viewed as a national treasure. Vonn Bell Jersey. Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain - England (Forward) Even if Alex Oxlade- Chamberlain ends up missing the entire group stage with his knee injury, hes shown he has what it takes for another position; team photographer. The 20 year old English winger has an impressive Instagram portfolio that shows great chemistry between some of the young three lions players. Official FIFA World Cup Account Alright, so this one isnt a player, but believe us the official FIFA Instagram account is well worth the following. This will be the first World Cup where Instagram will have a strong presence during the tournament, and the official FIFA account perfectly exemplifies why social media is so awesome. No other account will show you the beautiful sights on the streets and in the stadiums of Brazil quite like this one. You may be thosands of miles away from the worlds biggest footy festival, but with these five accounts it will feel like its taking place right in your own backyard. Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz