Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 136 mal aufgerufen
 Design Hauptquartier 1
jokergreen0220 Offline

Adliger

17.05.2018 05:48
rsey[/url]. Louis Blues 2014 (21st) Morgan Klimchuk Regina (WHL) R 180 5-11 Calgary Flames 2013 (28th) Nick Ritchie Peterborough Antworten

Phoenix, AZ (SportsNetwork. Matt Forte Jersey .com) - When youre sitting next to Olivia Munn, its hard to imagine wanting to be anywhere else but Aaron Rodgers was a little antsy at Phoenixs Symphony Hall on Saturday night. The Packers star was about to receive his second NFL MVP award and his drop- dead gorgeous girlfriend was by his side yet he would have preferred to be at The Arizona Grand Hotel sequestered away from everyone while preparing to play in Super Bowl XLIX. You know, Id rather be at the hotel right now waiting to play (Sunday). But this is a great, great night, Rodgers said. Rodgers, who also won the award in 2011, garnered 31 of the 50 available votes from a nationwide media panel, beating out Houston Texans defensive lineman J.J. Watt to win the award. Watt was a unanimous pick as Defensive Player of the Year after a dominant season, and received 13 nods -- the most for any defensive player since the number of voters for the MVP was reduced to 50 in 1999. Other vote getters were Dallas teammates Tony Romo (two) and DeMarco Murray (two), Patriots QB Tom Brady (one) and Seahawks linebacker Bobby Wagner (one). Its tough (for Watt), to be honest with you, Rodgers admitted. He knows this - its an offensive-geared league and a quarterback or a running back usually wins this award. So its going to be tough, but I think if anybody could do it, its him. Rodgers, 31, guided the Packers to a 12-4 record and an appearance in the NFC Championship game before imploding late against Seattle. He completed 341-of-520 passes for 4,381 yards and 38 touchdowns with just five interceptions for a 112.2 passer rating but a late-season calf injury hampered him and could have cost the Packers a spot in the big game. Rodgers TD-to-INT ratio was the fifth-best single-season mark in NFL history and second best among quarterbacks with at least 30 touchdown passes, trailing only Bradys 36-touchdown, four-interception performance in the 2010 season. I mean, so much has to come together for (reaching the Super Bowl) to happen, he said. It was a tough year, injury-wise. I had the unathletic hamstring and calf pulls, and just dealing with those. My training staff and my acupuncturist and my massage therapist deserve a lot of credit for getting me back on the field. But it was tough; it was a tough grind to get through it, but thats what we do as players. Nobodys healthy at the end of the season, and we all put our bodies on the line every week for our teammates. Rodgers is just the ninth player in NFL history to win multiple MVP awards, joining, among others, former teammate Brett Favre, a three-time winner, and Peyton Manning, who has a record five MVPs and presented A-Rod with his award on the NFL Honors telecast. Thats a great list, Rodgers said. To be mentioned with those guys is an honor, and like I said up there with Peyton (Manning), You set the gold standard. He and Tom Brady, as far as quarterback play in my generation. Peytons won it five times; I mean, thats incredible. But twice, it feels great. It just means that theres been some consistent play. Thats what I pride myself on - a consistent approach every week and a good preparation and making the plays that my teammates expect me to make. Meanwhile, Rodgers keeps adding to Green Bays history of MVPs at the QB position, which is now six when you include Bart Starrs honor in 1966. I think it cant help but sink in when you play for the Packers, Rodgers said. And when you live in Green Bay, you know about the (Vince) Lombardi years and Bart Starr and all the guys that made those teams special, and youd like to be a part of something special yourself and hopefully we can keep it going. So, how about back-to-back MVPs in 2015? Peytons given me my MVP twice, Rodgers said. So hopefully hes up there (presenting) next year and Im not. Jalin Marshall Jersey . It was a loss. But it was also a learning experience. Deron Williams and Joe Johnson had 24 points each to lift Brooklyn to a 94-87 win over the Raptors, making their first playoff appearance since 08. "I thought we played a little bit as expected as it is our first playoff game," Toronto coach Dwane Casey said. Josh McCown Jersey . He was signed to help with depth to the receiving corps because of the loss of Shamawd Chambers to the 6-game injured list. http://www.authenticjetsfanatic.com/c-87-jets-wesley-johnson-jersey.aspx .Patterson marked his anniversary by proving his worth — once again.Lou Williams poured in 26 points, and Patterson drained two huge three-pointers late in the fourth quarter, as the Raptors topped the Denver Nuggets 112-107 in overtime Monday. Goalies Player Team SH WT HT NHL Team Draft Eric Comrie Tri-City (WHL) L 168 6-1 Winnipeg Jets 2013 (59th) Zach Fucale Halifax (QMJHL) L 181 6-1 Montreal Canadiens 2013 (36th) Centres Player Team SH WT HT NHL Team Draft Jason Dickinson Guelph (OHL) R 188 6-2 Dallas Stars 2013 (29th) Frederik Gauthier Rimouski (QJMHL) R 215 6-4 Toronto Maple Leafs 2013 (21st) Connor McDavid Erie (OHL) L 182 6 N/A 2015 Rourke Chartier Kelowna (WHL) R 177 5-10 San Jose Sharks 2014 (149th) Nick Paul North Bay( OHL) R 198 6-3 Ottawa Senators 2013 (101st) Brayden Point Moose Jaw (WHL) R 160 5-8 Tampa Bay Lightning 2014 (79th) Sam Reinhart Kelowna (WHL) R 185 6-1 Buffalo Sabres 2014 (2nd) Nic Petan Portland (WHL) R 170 5-9 Winnipeg Jets 2013 (43rd) Left Wingers Player Team SH WT HT NHL Team Draft Michael Dal Colle Oshawa (OHL) R 182 6-1 New York Islanders 2014 (5th) Lawson Crouse Kingston (OHL) R 211 6-4 N/A 2015 Max Domi London (OHL) R 194 5-9 Arizona Coyotes 2013 (12th) Remi Elie Belleville (OHL) R 201 6-1 Dallas Stars 2013 (40th) Rob Fabbri Guelph (OHL) R 170 5-10 St. Robby Anderson Jersey. Louis Blues 2014 (21st) Morgan Klimchuk Regina (WHL) R 180 5-11 Calgary Flames 2013 (28th) Nick Ritchie Peterborough (OHL) R 226 6-2 Anaheim Ducks 2014 (10th) Right Wingers Player Team SH WT HT NHL Team Draft Jake Virtanen Calgary (WHL) R 208 6-1 Vancouver Canucks 2014 (6th) Nick Baptiste Erie (OHL) R 198 6-1 Buffalo Sabres 2013 (69th) Defence Player Team SH WT HT NHL Team Draft Chris Bigras Owen Sound (OHL) L 189 6-1 Colorado Avalanche 2013 (32nd) Madison Bowey Kelowna (WHL) R 195 6-1 Washington Capitals 2013 (53rd) Haydn Fleury Red Deer (WHL) R 203 6-2 Carolina Hurricanes 2014 (7th) Dillon Heatherington Swift Current (WHL) R 196 6-3 Columbus Blue Jackets 2013 (50th) Joe Hicketts Victoria (WHL) L 186 5-8 Detroit Red Wings N/A Sam Morin Rimouski (QMJHL) R 224 6-7 Philadelphia Flyers 2013 (11th) Josh Morrissey Prince Albert (WHL) R 194 6 Winnipeg Jets 2013 (13th) Darnell Nurse Sault Ste. Marie (OHL) R 189 6-4 Edmonton Oilers 2013 (7th) Travis Sanheim Calgary (WHL) R 189 6-3 Philadelphia Flyers 2014 (17th) Shea Theodore Seattle (WHL) R 182 6-2 Anaheim Ducks 2013 (26th) Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys NFL Cheap ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz