Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 119 mal aufgerufen
 Turm des Heils
jokergreen0220 Offline

Adliger

30.05.2018 11:14
ARLINGTON, Texas -- Texas Rangers third baseman Adrian Beltre has become only the fifth player in major league history to hit 10 Antworten

ARLINGTON, Texas -- Texas Rangers third baseman Adrian Beltre has become only the fifth player in major league history to hit 100 home runs for three different teams. Jeff Hornacek Jersey . Beltre, in his fourth season with Texas, hit his 100th homer for the Rangers on Wednesday night against the Colorado Rockies. It was his second this season, after hitting his first Tuesday night. Before joining the Rangers, Beltre hit 147 homers for the Los Angeles Dodgers (1998-2004) and 103 homers for Seattle (2005-09). The other players with 100 homers for three different teams are Darrell Evans (Atlanta, San Francisco and Detroit), Reggie Jackson (Kansas City/Oakland, New York Yankees, California), Alex Rodriguez (Seattle, Texas and Yankees) and Jim Thome (Cleveland, Philadelphia, Chicago White Sox). Jonas Jerebko Jersey . For the first time all night, as the Raptors were on the clock to make the 20th overall selection, no one had the slightest idea what was about to happen. No leaks, no whispers, nothing. Derrick Favors Jersey .Lets go back to the Avs, who have become one of the funnest teams to watch in this years playoffs. http://www.officialjazzproauthentic.com/Authentic-Dante-Exum-Jazz-Jersey/ . There are surprises among the Vezina candidates, but most of the others are standard top-tier performers, even if the two Hart Trophy runners-ups have never been quite as good as they have been through the first half of the season.ST. LOUIS - Tre Mason came to St. Louis Rams training camp conceding nothing and frowning at the notion hed be a change of pace running back.Masons breakaway ability earned him the lions share of the carries several weeks ago and hes coming off the biggest game of his young career.Yet, the third-round pick from Auburn isnt taking anything for granted.I told myself I want to be one of the best players to ever to touch the football, so every day I try to get better, Mason said. Another persons talent can sneak up to you, so try to get better every day.Mason broke out against Oakland last Sunday. It took him just four carries to break the 100-yard mark and Mason finished with 14 carries for 117 yards rushing and a pair of touchdowns. He also caught three balls for 47 yards and another score in the 52-0 blowout win.Masons 89-yard touchdown early in the second quarter effectively put the game away.It was pretty exciting, Rams offensive tackle Greg Robinson said. It was called to my side, but he cut it back and I just looked upside and I seen him running down the sidelines and Im like, man, thats crazy.As evidenced by the long touchdown run, Mason has supplied a big-play threat to the St. Louis backfield. Since seeing his first action in Week 5, Mason has gained 562 yards on 122 carries, a 4.6-yard average.We knew hed have the explosive plays, but again the thing I keep saying each and every week is how strong and how physical he runs in between the tackles, Rams offensive co-ordinator Brian Schottenheimer said. The run game is his comfort level.Theres still some things he needs to do from a protection standpoint that were staying on him about and I think he just needs to continue to focus on the details and the reads and things like that. But again, I think hes just scratching the surface of what he can do, and now he needs tto continue it and put back-to-back games together. Rudy Gobert Jersey. Robinson isnt surprised by Masons production. The Rams top pick this spring, he saw plenty of Masons play-making ability as his teammate at Auburn.I kind of figured when he got his opportunity and his chance he was going to be an impact player, Robinson said.St. Louis travels to Washington on Sunday. The Redskins are ninth against the rush in the NFL, surrendering 102.8 yards a game.But the toughest challenge for a running back playing Washingtons pressure defence is pass protection, especially for a rookie with just a handful of NFL starts.I think potentially it could be any running backs biggest challenge this year with what theyre doing, Rams coach Jeff Fisher said. Again, the challenge with the noise, the running back who is basically the farthest away from the adjustments, so hes going to have to be able to anticipate and be on the same page.Mason knows the Rams success this week hinges on more than just his rushing stats.We know that they do a lot of exotic blitzes and things like that, so be patient and make sure everything is all blocked up and ready before you get out, Mason said.Robinson said its a source of pride for offensive linemen to have running backs breaking off big gains consistently, but its really special when that back is a long-time friend.Just to see that hard work paying off and to see him get more comfortable back there, Robinson said, its a wonderful feeling.NOTES: William Hayes (not injury related), Rodger Saffold (shoulder), Chris Long (ankle) and Davin Joseph (not injury related) did not practice for the Rams on Thursday. Scott Wells (not injury related), James Laurinaitis (ankle), Will Herring (foot) and Marcus Roberson (ankle) were full participants.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Youth NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL White Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz