Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 87 mal aufgerufen
 Turm des Heils
jokergreen0220 Offline

Adliger

30.05.2018 11:14
NEWARK, N. [url=http://www.bearsfootballpro.com/Authentic_Willie-Young_Bears_Jersey /]Willie Young Jersey[/url] .J. - Peyton Mann Antworten

NEWARK, N. Willie Young Jersey .J. - Peyton Manning is not interested in talking about where his career stands in football history. Not right now, anyway. Not when hes still playing. And certainly not less than a week from playing in the Super Bowl for the Denver Broncos. As collected and measured as he is while standing in a pocket, Manning coasted through the circus that is Media Day, opining on his familys favourite beer, politely evading silly questions about reality TV — and avoiding any wild pronouncements. Reporters repeatedly brought up the word "legacy" as the 37-year-old Manning, a four-time NFL MVP who broke records by throwing for 55 touchdowns and 5,477 yards this season, sat through his hour-long session Tuesday. Hardly surprising that he never took the bait. "Ive been being asked about my legacy since I was about 25 years old. Im not sure you can have a legacy when youre 25 years old. Even 37," Manning said in response to the first such query. "Id like to have to be, like, 70 to have a legacy. Im not even 100 per cent sure what the word even means." Then, in about the closest thing to a stumble, Manning continued: "Im still in the middle of my career." At least one of the dozens of assembled media members gasped, "middle?!" Realizing his miscue, Manning chuckled and went on. "Let me rephrase that," he resumed. "Im down the homestretch of my career, but Im still in it. Its not over yet. And so its still playing out. This has been the second chapter of my career." Sundays game against the Seattle Seahawks will be Mannings third appearance in a Super Bowl. The other two came with the Indianapolis Colts. He helped that franchise win the NFL championship game in 2007, then lost in the 2010 Super Bowl. ___ Follow Howard Fendrich on Twitter at http://twitter.com/HowardFendrich ___ AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org Kevin White Jersey .com) - The Columbus Blue Jackets rewarded starting goaltender and pending restricted free agent Sergei Bobrovsky with a four-year contract extension on Friday. Tarik Cohen Jersey .I shared with him how much I appreciated all he had done for us, Celtics president of basketball operations Danny Ainge said of that Thursday night farewell. http://www.bearsfootballpro.com/Authentic_Adam-Shaheen_Bears_Jersey/ . - Andre Drummond had his best night on the boards.ACAPULCO, Mexico - Canadas Eugenie Bouchard advanced to the Mexican Open quarter-finals with a 7-5, 6-2 victory over Spains Lara Arruabarrena on Wednesday. The Montreal native ranked 19th in the world will meet Frances Caroline Garcia in the quarters on Thursday. Garcia advanced by eliminating Torontos Sharon Fichman 6-2, 7-5. Elsewhere, top-seeded Dominika Cibulkova reached the quarter-finals with a 7-5, 6-2 win over Yanina Wickmayer of Belgium. "Im still struggling with my serve, but I got another win so Im happy", Cibulkova said. Cibulkova has won her first matches on tour since her run to the Australian Open final and is due to play Marina Erakovic of New Zealand, who defeated Serbias Bojana Jovanovski 6-1, 6-4. In other matches, No. 8 seeded Shuai Zhang of China beat Aleksandra Wozniak of Blainville, Que., 6-1, 6-4; Americas Christina McHale knocked out Kimiko Date-Krumm of Japan 7-5, 6-1; and Croatias Ajla Tomljanovic eliminated Victoria Duval of the United States 6-3, 6-0. On the mens side, top-seeded Davvid Ferrer defeated fellow-Spaniard Feliciano Lopez 7-6 (1), 6-2 to advance to his fifth-straight Mexican Open quarter-finals. Sam Acho Jersey. Ferrer, trying to win his fourth title on Mexican soil, will next play South Africas Kevin Anderson, who eliminated American Sam Querrey, 7-6 (2), 6-4. "I believe Feli (Lopez) had several chances in the first set but didnt take advantage of them", Ferrer said. "It was a tough one for me because hes a very smart player and knows my game." Andy Murray reached the quarters with a 6-3, 6-4 win over Portugals Joao Sousa. The seventh-ranked Murray needed three sets in the first round to beat Spaniard Pablo Andujar, but put in a more authoritative performance against Sousa and set up a clash with Frances Gilles Simon in the last eight. Also Wednesday, Gilles Simon of France beat Donald Young of the United States 6-4, 6-3, Ukraines Alexandr Dolgopolov downed Frenchman Jeremy Chardy 6-3, 6-4 and Croatias Ivo Karlovic defeated Dudi Sela of Israel 7-6 (4), 6-2. Youth NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL White Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz