Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 108 mal aufgerufen
 Izoold
jokergreen0220 Offline

Adliger

06.06.2018 10:13
nton Oilers announced on Tuesday that the club has hired Tyler Dellow to consult with Hockey Operations. Dellow is a well-known Antworten

Kevin Magnussen says a lack of commitment shown towards him by Renaults management lay at the heart of his departure from the team, with the Dane now set to join Haas. Anthony Davis Jersey . The 24-year-old was also left unimpressed by Renaults courtship of other drivers for 2017 - joking that I think at one point the Pope had an offer!The build-up to the Brazilian GP has been dominated by moves in F1s midfield driver market. First, Renault announced Jolyon Palmer would partner the incoming Nico Hulkenberg next season after the British rookies stronger second half of 2016, before Force India confirmed the signing of Esteban Ocon on the sports arrival at Interlagos.Magnussen has insisted it was his decision to leave Renault and cited the length of the contract offered to him - believed to be just one year - as being the key reason for his exit. Grilled about his future in the Brazilian GP paddock, Magnussen said he was not yet able to confirm his 2017 plans despite widespread reports a minium two-year term at Haas has been agreed.The F1 Gossip ColumnIt was my decision, he told reporters. I had an offer, but not a good enough offer that I could take it.It was more the failing of commitment from Renaults side. If they had committed to a longer contract I would probably have looked at that much more seriously. 2017 F1 line-ups Mercedes Lewis Hamilton Nico Rosberg Ferrari Sebastian Vettel Kimi Raikkonen Red Bull Daniel Ricciardo Max Verstappen Force India Sergio Perez Esteban Ocon Toro Rosso Carlos Sainz Daniil Kvyat Williams Valtteri Bottas Lance Stroll McLaren Fernando Alonso Stoffel Vandoorne Haas Romain Grosjean TBC Renault Nico Hulkenberg Jolyon Palmer Sauber TBC TBC Manor TBC TBC But it was more the feeling of them not really committing, taking so long and offering the drive to many drivers - I think at one point the Pope had an offer! It was a bit messy, so its better for me to leave.Magnussen added that he was kept in the dark about Renaults driver moves with the French team thought to have made approaches for Carlos Sainz and Valtteri Bottas, in addition to Hulkenberg who signed up last month.Although F1 newcomer Haas have scored 21 more points than Renault, a team a with title-winning history, this year, their respective fortunes could be reversed in 2017 once the French manufacturers factory might starts to show after a season of rebuilding. Watch Kevin Magnussen leap clear of his burning Renault during Practice 1 of the Malaysia GP Magnussen, however, believes his 2017 team have strong prospects too.I think it could be better - I hope, obviously, it will be better, he added. It will be competitive.While Magnussen is heading for his third team in as many racing seasons in F1, Palmer says he is absolutely delighted to have been handed a new deal by Renault.The former GP2 champion believes his stay was earned by his recent results relative to Magnussen on track, with the most recent coming in Mexico when he finished ahead of the sister Renault in 14th from a pitlane start. The deciding factor I think has been my rate of progress, recent form, and working hard with the team, putting in a lot of hours at the factory, Palmer said.Clearly, the recent form has probably been the biggest thing and its been getting better and better.He added: I thought it would be between me and Kev [for the final seat]. My recent form has been stronger over the second half of the year, and especially in Mexico I did a better race. I felt off the back of all these things that there was a chance, but you never know whats in the minds of the decision makers.It was a really good feeling [when I was told].Can Nico Rosberg clinch the title at Interlagos? Watch the Brazilian GP live on Sky Sports F1 on Sunday, the race begins at 4pm; Watch the whole race weekend with a NOW TV week pass - £10.99, no contract Also See: Palmer staying on at Renault The Formula 1 Gossip Column New Orleans Pelicans Jerseys . Locke overcame a shaky start to pitch seven innings and Josh Harrison had three hits to extend his hot streak as the Pirates beat the Miami Marlins 7-3 on Wednesday night. DeMarcus Cousins Jersey .J. -- John Elway says Peyton Manning cannot stamp himself as the greatest quarterback in NFL history even if he wins the Super Bowl on Sunday. http://www.shoppelicansonline.com/Authentic-Omer-Asik-Pelicans-Jersey/ .com) - Manu Ginobili capped off a 26-point night with a go-ahead layup with 24 seconds left in overtime, with the basket giving the San Antonio Spurs a much-needed 95-93 victory over the New Orleans Pelicans.The Edmonton Oilers announced on Tuesday that the club has hired Tyler Dellow to consult with Hockey Operations. Dellow is a well-known hockey blogger and pioneer in hockey analytics who generates discussion on all aspects of the game on the Twitter handle @mc79hockey. His websitee at mc79hockey. Custom New Orleans Pelicans Jerseys. com went dark on Monday night - presumably in anticipation of the announcement. The hiring comes two weeks after the Toronto Maple Leafs hired 28-year-old Kyle Dubas, who also embraces advanced statistics, as the teams new assistant GM. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Camo China NFL Jerseys White NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Cheap Jerseys From China ' ' '

or the Panth »»
 Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz