Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 78 mal aufgerufen
 Iselia
jokergreen0220 Offline

Adliger

13.06.2018 05:07
ohn Gibbons and Alex Anthopoulos, protecting pitchers and a bonus question on his predictions for the MLB playoffs.Crabbies Gran Antworten

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. Adnan Januzaj Belgium Jersey . -- Danny Trevathan swears hes snuffed out the showboat in him. Denvers second-year linebacker blames excitement over his first NFL start for his premature celebration of a sure pick-6 that resulted in a touchback instead of a touchdown in the Broncos Week 1 rout of the Ravens. "It was a young mistake. I was just in the moment," Trevathan said. "I thought I was in the end zone. Next time Im going to hold the ball up high and give it to a fan or something." After getting burned on the same route earlier, Trevathan stepped in front of running back Ray Rice to pick off Joe Flaccos pass at the Baltimore 30 early in the fourth quarter. He raced down the Ravens sideline but discarded the ball just shy of the goal line. That decision left teammate Wesley Woodyard with an ankle injury, made Brandon Stokley the new Don Beebe and ultimately prevented the Broncos from breaking their franchise record of 50 points scored 50 years ago. On the other hand, if Trevathan doesnt pull a Leon Lett, maybe Peyton Manning takes the rest of the night off and doesnt get a chance to make history with his seventh touchdown throw later on in Denvers 49-27 win. Trevathans miscalculation was reminiscent of Letts gaffe in the Super Bowl in 1993 when Dallas defensive lineman was returning a fumble for a score in the Cowboys 52-17 win over Buffalo. Beebe chased down a hotdogging Lett and knocked the ball loose just before he crossed the goal line. This time, as Woodyard casually bent down in the end zone to pick up the souvenir for Trevathan, who was celebrating a few feet away, an alert Stokley dived for the football and knocked it out of the back of the end zone. As Woodyard was helped off the field with an ankle injury, Trevathan got a good chewing out on the sideline from defensive co-ordinator Jack Del Rio. "He said some stuff I knew he was going to say and he said some stuff I didnt know he was going to say," Trevathan recounted. "We get into it but hes a great coach. He played linebacker, so he knows what to do." Specifically, Del Rio told him to be smarter and finish the right way. Hold on to it all the way back to the sideline, or even spike it. Just dont fumble. "We practice holding the ball up high, finishing," Trevathan said. "I have to apply that to the field. First game, a lot of stuff was in my way. I played with a lot of emotion. I have to slow down." When Del Rio was done chewing him out, Trevathan got a good razzing from his teammates, too. "Im going to laugh with them and Im going to get on them, too, about something, but Im just going to laugh," Trevathan said. "It was on me, its all on me and Im going to grow from it." Coach John Fox trusts there will never be a sequel with Trevathan. "Hes a young player and theyre learning, plain and simple," Fox said. "I think its fair to say Id be shocked if he ever made that mistake again in his career." Trevathan is getting his chance to be a bigger part of Denvers defence because of All-Pro Von Millers suspension and Stewart Bradleys wrist injury. The Broncos shuffled their linebacker corps this summer when the NFL suspended Miller for six games for violating the leagues drug-abuse policy. Nate Irving replaced Miller on the strong side, and when Bradley needed surgery in mid-August, the Broncos moved Woodyard from weakside to the middle and inserted Trevathan, a sixth-round pick out of Kentucky in 2012, into the starting lineup. "Wesleys ability to move over there in many ways actually might help because I think Trevathans been pushing to be an every down player, so it allows him to get on the field," said John Lynch. "The ultimate goal is to get your best players on the field." To stay there, Trevathan has to make good on his promise. "I wasnt even thinking. I was just running," he said. "It was a dumb play in retrospect. Its not going to happen again." Marouane Fellaini Jersey .J. -- Freshman Eli Carter scored a career-high 31 points and hit the go-ahead basket in the second overtime as Rutgers rallied to stun No. Thomas Meunier Belgium Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. http://www.belgiumsoccerpro.com/Koen-Casteels-Belgium-Jersey/ . This week, topics cover the Blue Jays rotation, the futures John Gibbons and Alex Anthopoulos, protecting pitchers and a bonus question on his predictions for the MLB playoffs.Crabbies Grand National contender Black Thunder will be put up for auction before the great race at Aintree on Saturday week. The nine-year-old could be running in different silks in the National as he will appear in the catalogue of the Goffs UK Aintree Sale after racing next Thursday.Trainer Paul Nicholls told the Daily Mail: If anyone wants a Grand National winner he is going to the sale at Aintree. I havent booked anyone to ride him yet but have a couple of posssible jockeys lined up. Belgium Jerseys. Black Thunder, winner of four of his 13 starts over fences, is available at odds of 50/1 with Sky Bet, who are paying five places, about winning the National for Nicholls, who struck with Neptune Collonges in 2012. Sky Tickets Fast, secure racing tickets: Exclusive racing offers near you Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Gear Jerseys From China Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys From China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz