Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 91 mal aufgerufen
 Iselia
jokergreen0220 Offline

Adliger

13.06.2018 05:07
ame of the seas Antworten

LAKE FOREST, Ill. Joshua Kimmich Jersey . -- The Chicago Bears insisted all along that quarterback Jay Cutler would get his job back once he was ready, no matter how well Josh McCown was playing. On Thursday, they stuck to their word. Coach Marc Trestman said Cutler will start Sunday at Cleveland after missing four games because of a high left ankle sprain. McCown goes back to a reserve role after excelling. "I dont think that risk was part of this decision," Trestman said. "This decision was made a long time ago. That was that when Jay was ready to play, that he would play. Thats how we planned to do it, so I dont look at it like that. I look at it, Jays our quarterback, and when he was ready to play, he was going to play, and thats the same words I used a month ago and theres no change today." Cutler worked with the receivers following Wednesdays walkthrough. Trestman said there was no swelling or any "residual issues" from that, and he was a full participant in Thursdays practice. He also said Cutler is "100 per cent or certainly close to it if not." The news on linebacker Lance Briggs wasnt quite as promising. He participated on a limited basis and Trestman wasnt optimistic about him returning this week, meaning he could miss his seventh straight game because of a broken shoulder. Cutlers return comes on the heels of a blowout win over Dallas on Monday night that vaulted the Bears back into the NFC North race after back-to-back losses at St. Louis and Minnesota. Theyre tied with Detroit at 7-6, but the Lions beat them twice. That includes the game at Soldier Field on Nov. 10, when Cutler returned after sitting out the previous week because of a groin injury only to hurt his ankle when a defensive player rolled up it. He stayed in until the Bears final drive, even though he was labouring, when McCown led them to a touchdown and the potential tying two-point conversion failed. Cutler was hoping to return against Dallas. Instead, hell face the Browns, a team thats 4-9 after losing four straight but boasts one of the leagues top defences. Theyre seventh overall and tied for eighth against the pass. Lurking not too far beneath the surface is that Cutler has an uncertain future with an expiring contract. "Cant worry about it," he said. "Were trying to win football games. Whatever it takes to win that game, thats kind of my mindset. Itll take care of itself. It always does." When healthy, Cutler has played as well as he has since he arrived from Denver before the 2009 season. He has thrown for just over 1,900 yards, and his 88.4 rating is his highest as a Bear. More than anything, he appeared to be clicking with Trestman, which was one of the main reasons Lovie Smith was fired after last season. The Bears wanted to get the most out of their quarterback, so they switched to an offensive-minded head coach. McCown has also excelled in Trestmans system, and there were at least some calls to stay with the hot hand. Cutler insisted hes not paying attention to that debate, saying hes simply focusing on Cleveland. McCown provided plenty of fuel through his play even if he and Trestman did their best to squash any controversy, saying all along that the job still belonged to Cutler. "There is not a debate in this building so that is kind of where my concern lies," Cutler said. If nothing else, the Bears know they can count on McCown if they need him again. Considering he was coaching high school football in North Carolina when they first signed him during the 2011 season, thats not bad. McCown has thrown for more than 1,800 yards and completed nearly 67 per cent of his passes in seven appearances. He has 13 touchdowns and just one interception, and his performance against Dallas might have been his best. He became the first player in franchise history with three straight 300-yard passing games, throwing for 348 yards and a career-high four touchdowns. He also ran for one, getting spun like a helicopter as he leaped into the end zone, but hes headed back to the sideline. "Ill do everything I can to help him," McCown said. "And hes going to study, hes going to work hard and hes going to put himself in a position to be successful. Before he got hurt he was playing some of the best ball of his career. So theres no reason to think that wont continue." If Cutler struggles this week, could he get a quick hook? "I wouldnt be prepared for any of those hypotheticals," Trestman said. "We plan on him playing and playing well and those situations come up game by game with anybody. But I wouldnt go near that one other than the fact that I expect Jay to play efficiently and play well and thats why hes going to be up." Toni Kroos Jersey . Toronto dropped a 7-2 decision to the Minnesota Twins on Wednesday afternoon, with only a pair of late runs preventing a second straight shutout loss. Josh Willingham belted a two-run homer in the first inning and Kendrys Morales hit a bases-clearing double in the seventh as the Twins took the rubber game of the three-game series. Antonio Rudiger Jersey . Schaub will start for an injured Case Keenum and try to help the Texans end a 12-game skid. Schaubs last action in Houston came when he took over late in a game against Oakland on Nov. 17 as Keenum was struggling. http://www.germanyfcsoccershop.com/c-5-jonas-hector-germany-jersey.aspx . Arsenal had already scored its goals in the third round fixture when the fierce rivalry turned ugly in the final ten minutes as Walcott was being carried off on a stretcher.TORONTO -- Jonathan Bernier tried to stretch at every opportunity. Tuesday night marked the Toronto Maple Leafs starting goaltenders first game back after missing five straight with a groin injury. Bernier managed to get through it despite facing 48 shots in a 5-3 loss to the St. Louis Blues. "A lot of work. But I felt OK," Bernier said. "It was a little sore obviously, but I was just trying to get it loose a little bit in between whistles and timeouts." Bernier aggravated the groin injury March 13 in the first period in Los Angeles. James Reimer relieved him and beat the Kings, then lost five straight starts. With the Leafs season looking like it was going off the rails after three straight losses, Bernier pushed himself too hard at Fridays practice with the hope of returning for the weekend. A setback at that point delayed his return. By Monday, Bernier felt better but needed Tuesdays morning skate to know for sure. Wheen he experienced no soreness, the decision was made to start against the Blues. Toni Kroos Germany Jersey. Asked if he wouldve done the same in the 10th game of the season and did not rush back, Bernier responded: "Ah, I mean you always want to be back as soon as possible." Bernier said he would be able to play back-to-back games moving forward. The Leafs visit the Philadelphia Flyers on Friday night before returning home to face the Detroit Red Wings on Saturday night. The process of managing this groin injury, the first of his career, will be an ongoing process. "We got a good staff and obviously a lot of stretching and take care of my body -- lots of rest," Bernier said. Even in a losing effort, the Leafs were glad to get Bernier back because without him they mightve not even been in the game. "He was outstanding in there," winger James van Riemsdyk said. "He made big save after big save for us." Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Gear Jerseys From China Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys From China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz