Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 82 mal aufgerufen
 Tower of Salvation
jokergreen0220 Offline

Adliger

06.07.2018 04:45
we go into the s Antworten

Darren Fletcher will have to pass a fitness test on Tuesday if he is to be available for Scotlands World Cup Qualifier in Slovakia. Danny Shelton Patriots Jersey . Manager Gordon Strachan says he will be making changes to the team regardless, following Saturdays 1-1 draw with Lithuania in which the Scots scored a late equaliser.Scotland captain Fletcher suffered a thigh injury during that match and had to sit out the second half but is desperate to be involved in Trnava. And he told the media on Monday: It is still a bit sore but it has progressed quite well.I dont think I am going to train tonight, because I dont want it to bleed again. I am hoping that I will wake up tomorrow and it has improved again. Scotland manager Gordon Strachan admits Slovakia are a tough side to analyse Then I will go for a fitness test and, fingers crossed, I am available for selection.I am desperate to play, I have got nothing really to save myself for. Club games are important but representing your country is equally as important. James McArthur (19) scored a late goal to earn Scotland a 1-1 draw with Lithuania I dont really look to protect myself. If I am available and the manager selects me, I will be out there doing my best.Strachan said: Darren is having a fitness test and we will prepare a team with him in and one without, but we are fine, were looking forward to the game.There are going to be changes anyway because we thought it would be a rough and tumble game, the first game [against Lithuania], which it was. It was more like a Championship game, especially in the first half.It changed a bit in the second half, it died down a bit, but we did pick up a few knocks. Former Scotland international Paul Lambert and Steve Sidwell discuss Scotlands weekend World Cup qualifying performance on Sky Sports Now. I had ideas for two months about what I was going to do [against Slovakia] but suddenly they have dramatically changed their system over the last couple of gamesWe have had to have a really good re-think since Saturday night.Our players know their system has changed a bit and we will have to be on our toes. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just ?£6.99. No contract. Scotland have four points from their first two Group F Qualifiers and are-joint second with Slovenia, while Slovakia are pointless after two matches.England lead the way with six points and Strachan, who takes team to Wembley on November 11, thinks the group leaders will be hard to catch. Highlights of Scotland’s 1-1 draw with Lithuania from Group F of the World Cup Qualifiers. Most of us expect that England will win it but you never know, he said.We will definitely try to get second at least. If you get first, then great, but second is our target as we sit here.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the British Masters on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Forrest: No need for panic Fletcher frets over fitness Robertson keen to make amends Strachan: Draw could be vital Cordarrelle Patterson Jersey . Ricciardos exclusion from the results tarnished what had been a day of celebration for local fans, who were jubilant that the Red Bull driver had apparently become the first Australian to finish on the podium at his home race. However just before midnight, stewards ruled that Ricciardos car had "exceeded consistently the maximum allowed fuel flow" and that the team refused an instruction from the races technical delegate Charlie Whiting to change the fuel-flow sensor before the race and a further request during the race to reduce the fuel flow. Troy Niklas Patriots Jersey . Altidore strained his left hamstring in the Americans opener against Ghana on June 16 and didnt play in their next two games. "We dont know how much because we need to see how hes going, but hes available," U. http://www.authenticpatriotsfanatic.com/c-115-patriots-jason-mccourty-jersey.aspx .com) - Guard Greivis Vasquez and forward Patrick Patterson, two key pieces to the Toronto Raptors run to an Atlantic Division title in 2013-14, were both given qualifying offers by the team on Saturday.WILKES-BARRE, Pa. -- At the risk of jinxing his red-hot teammate between the pipes, St. Johns IceCaps forward Patrice Cormier kept his comments about the play of goaltender Michael Hutchinson understated Wednesday night. "Hutchinson was again pretty good," Cormier said. "Knock on wood." Only superstition stopped Cormier from handing out more effusive praise. Hutchinson made 30 saves to record his second shutout of the playoffs as the IceCaps routed the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins 5-0 on Wednesday in Game 3 of the American Hockey Leagues Eastern Conference final. The IceCaps lead the series 2-1. Game 4 will be played Thursday night in Wilkes-Barre, Pa. "We had a couple early power plays that sort of got us going," said winger Andrew Gordon, who had three assists. "Maybe they didnt execute quite to the level that theyre used to in this building, but we had a real good effort. Sometimes you get rewarded." Eric ODell had a goal and an assist. Jason Jaffray, Kael Mouillierat, Zach Redmond and Cormier all scored as well. Hutchinson raised his post-season record to 9-4 with a .945 save percentage. The IceCaps scored on consecutive shots less than two minutes apart in the first period to take a 2-0 lead. Josh Morrissey, on his 19th birthday, took a cross-ice pass from Gordon in the right face-off dot and put a puck on the stick of Cormier in the slot for a re-direction goal on the power play at 11:24. Gordon intercepted a pass by Penguins winger Spencer MMachacek behind the net and fed Jaffray in front for a goal at 13:15. Danny Shelton Jersey. "They outplayed us all over the ice," Penguins winger Tom Kostopoulos said. "They capitalized on their chances. They were clearly the better team." After killing a 65-second five-on-three Penguins power play late in the first period, the IceCaps forced another turnover on the forecheck early in the second, and ODell buried at loose puck at the left post to make the score 3-0. "If they score (on the five-on-three power play), youre like, Uh oh, its a game," Cormier said. "Kill that and I dont want to say weve got momentum, but we go into the second feeling good." Mouillerat scored from the goal-line on a five-on-three advantage at 6:24 and Redmond sent a slapshot on net from the blue-line that hit the glove of goalie Peter Mannino and trickled over the goal-line with a second left in the period to give the IceCaps a 5-0 edge going into the third. "I think there were a couple goals today that were backbreakers," Gordon said. "That one with a second left, that hurts. Ive been on the other end of those a few times and that hurts. Timely goals today were probably a momentum killer for them." Mannino, who played every minute of the Penguins first 13 playoff games, was pulled after stopping 19-of-24 shots in the first two periods. The Penguins are 0 for 13 on the power play in the series. Matt Murray stopped all eight shots he faced in relief. Cheap Authentic Jerseys Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Gear Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Wholesale NFL Hoodies Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz