Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 94 mal aufgerufen
 Tower of Salvation
jokergreen0220 Offline

Adliger

06.07.2018 04:47
e in the past 16 meetings with the Rangers Antworten

SAO PAULO - Brazilian goalkeeper Rogerio Ceni has reached yet another milestone in his prolific career by breaking Ryan Giggs record for most wins with a single club. Jack Butland Jersey .Ceni reached his 590th victory with Sao Paulo on Monday night to surpass the mark previously set by the Manchester United midfielder.The 41-year-old Ceni already held the record for most goals scored by a goalkeeper, with 123, and for most matches as a clubs captain, with 929.He is expected to reach 1,180 matches with Sao Paulo before he retires by the end of the year, also a world record. Giggs ended his Manchester United career with 168 goals in 963 appearances.To be honest, I think all of this was somewhat expected considering the long career that I have had, Ceni said. I worked hard for all of it, and that has to be said. All of the achievements came as a consequence of my work.In his 22-year career as a professional with Sao Paulo, Ceni won three Copa Libertadores, three club world titles and three straight Brazilian championships from 2006-08. His performance was crucial for Sao Paulos 1-0 win over Liverpool in FIFAs Club World Cup in 2005.In the end I have to thank Sao Paulo for giving me this opportunity, he said. Im sure that I wouldnt be able to reach this number of victories if I wasnt playing for such a successful club like Sao Paulo.Despite being a great goalkeeper, Ceni is known mostly for his ability to score. The majority of his goals came from penalties, with 56 of them from free kicks.Ceni has already scored eight goals in this years Brazilian league and is one of Sao Paulos top scorers this season. With Mondays 3-0 win against Goias at the Morumbi Stadium, Sao Paulo moved within five points of leader Cruzeiro with seven rounds left in the competition. Sao Paulo is also fighting for the title in the Copa Sudamericana, giving the goalkeeper another chance to retire with a trophy.Ceni played only 17 times for Brazils national team, but was a member of squads that won the World Cup in 2002 and 2006. His only World Cup appearance was in Brazils 4-1 group-stage win over Japan, when the team was already guaranteed a place in the second round.___Follow Tales Azzoni at http://twitter.com/tazzoni Ashley Young England Jersey . The 49ers announced the deal Thursday. San Francisco selected Kilgore in the fifth round of the 2011 draft out of Appalachian State. He has played in 33 regular-season games, plus all six playoff games the last two seasons. Raheem Sterling Jersey . According to TSN Hockey Insider Bob McKenzie, the deal will pay Schenn $2.25 million in the first year and $2.75 million in the second year. In 82 games with the Flyers in 2013-14, Schenn scored 20 goals and added 21 assists. http://www.soccerenglandfansshop.com/Harry-Maguire-UEFA-EURO-Jersey/ . Jose Bautista homered for the fifth straight game in the sixth inning, following a two-out solo homer by Melky Cabrera. Edwin Encarnacion led off the seventh with a homer to tie the game 3-3 and, with two out in the seventh, Munenori Kawasaki came through with the two-out single to score pinch-runner Steve Tolleson with what proved to be the winning run.Sweden and Canada became the first mens teams to qualify for the Olympic curling semifinals on Sunday, and Britain missed the chance to join them by losing to Norway. Canada (6-2) stole a point at the last end to secure an 8-6 win over the U.S., which now cannot qualify. The Canadians didnt know they had qualified when they came off the ice after a tense win over the U.S. team, but they soon were celebrating. Even if the Canadians lose their last game — to China in the evening session — the worst they could finish is tied at 6-3 with Norway and Britain. They would qualify on a superior head-to-head record, the Canadian Curling Association confirmed. "We played all right, definitely not our best, but its still good to get the win knowing that we didnt put our best performance together," Canada skip Brad Jacobs said. The game came down to the final shot, delivered by U.S. skip John Shuster. His draw settled around the button next to a Canadian stone, which was clooser by barely half an inch. Jordan Henderson Jersey. "Sometimes you are on the right side and sometimes on the wrong side," Shuster said. "It just sucks that weve been on the wrong side at the Olympics." Playing in front of their king, Carl XVI Gustaf, the Swedes beat Russia 8-4 in nine ends to move into the outright lead at 7-1. They are the reigning world champions. Norway (4-3) staved off elimination with a 7-6 win over Britain (5-3), ensuring there will be plenty to play for going into the final day of round-robin action Monday. "It was one of the most important games of our career," said Haavard Vad Petersson, who was part of the Norway team that won an Olympic silver medal in 2010. "We had to win this one to stay alive. "We have won a medal before but we want to get gold." The Americans are 2-5. Norways final two games are against Switzerland and Denmark, both of which are out of contention. Britains last game is against China. Cheap Authentic Jerseys Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Gear Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Wholesale NFL Hoodies Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz