Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 72 mal aufgerufen
 Kollosseum
jokergreen0220 Offline

Adliger

19.07.2018 05:35
econd in the Ameri Antworten

SAN ANTONIO -- Predictably, the first question LeBron James got after walking into the San Antonio Spurs practice facility on Saturday was about the state of his health. Travis Zajac Jersey . "Feeling really good," James said. The Miami Heat surely liked that answer. James returned to the practice floor with the Heat on Saturday, two days after he was forced to leave Game 1 of the NBA Finals because of cramps. He will be in the lineup for Game 2 against the Spurs on Sunday night, when sports safest bet will be that the temperature inside San Antonios AT&T Center will be several degrees lower than it was for the series opener. "Im doing well, doing a lot better," James said before Saturdays workout. "The soreness is starting to get out. Im feeling better than I did yesterday and with another day, I should feel much better tomorrow." James wasnt going to go crazy on the conditioning front Saturday. The Heat were planning a glorified walkthrough for their practice, and the four-time NBA MVP expected to get some cardio work done by biking and running. Hell also continue getting treatment as part of a recovery regimen that will stretch into Sunday -- plus, as one would expect, as many fluids into his system as he can handle. "Hes feeling better, moving around," Heat coach Erik Spoelstra said. "Yesterday was all about rest and hydration and building his body back up. Thankfully we had that extra day." James left with 3:59 remaining in Game 1 after his body shut down because of the cramps. The Heat trailed by two at that point and wound up losing by 15. James told teammates before Game 1 that they needed to have a Game 7 approach -- and with the Heat down 1-0 in the series, hell underscore that point again Sunday. "I want to be able to finish the game but you have to have that mindset, there is no tomorrow," James said. "Its challenging, but for a championship you dont want it easy." Stefan Noesen Jersey . The 36-year-old Colts receiver is going back to the playoffs as a division champion. Blake Coleman Jersey . - Dominika Cibulkova erased three match points in the second set Wednesday and beat Agnieszka Radwanska 3-6, 7-6 (5), 6-3 in the quarterfinals of the Sony Open. http://www.authentichockeyshopdevils.com/adidas+jesper+bratt+devils+jersey . Toronto has lost six of its last eight games but is coming off Thursdays 7-3 victory at Kansas City. Juan Francisco and Colby Rasmus both went deep for the Blue Jays, who are second in the American League with 34 home runs on the season.EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. - Mike Zimmer has brought a demanding style to the Minnesota Vikings.The past two weeks, theyve played with more of his personality. Even the hard-driving head coach let on some satisfaction.I think we showed some resiliency there. I think our team grew up a little bit, Zimmer said Monday, reflecting on the 29-26 comeback victory over Washington.He added: Ive always said I like how this team works and how they continue to compete and practice, and I think its starting to show up a little bit at the end of games. Brian Gibbons Jersey. The end-of-game performance last season was bad enough to bring the end of the previous coachs employment.___Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Cheap NFL Gear Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet Stitched Jerseys Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap NFL T-shirts Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz