Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 Kollosseum
jokergreen0220 Offline

Adliger

19.07.2018 05:35
Miller threw his second wild pitch of the inning after a visit from pitching coach Derek Lilliquist, setting up Moustakas doubl Antworten

MONTPELLIER, France -- Top-seeded Richard Gasquet beat third-seeded Jerzy Janowicz of Poland 7-6 (6), 7-6 (4) on Saturday to set up an all-French final in the Open Sud de France against Gael Monfils. Ed Dickson Jersey . The fifth-seeded Monfils earlier beat sixth-seeded Jarkko Nieminen of Finland 6-2, 3-6, 6-1. Monfils improved to 4-0 against Nieminen. Monfils dropped his serve in the second set, before breaking Nieminen twice in the deciding set. Janowicz had 16 aces compared to eight for Gasquet, and both players dropped serve once. Defending champion Gasquet is chasing his 11th career title. Monfils won the tournament four years ago and will aim on Sunday for his fifth career title, but his first since winning indoors at Stockholm three years ago. Three of his titles were on indoor hard-courts. The final will be the 10th meeting between the 27-year-olds, with Monfils leading 5-4. "Gael is an incredible player, he does everything well," Gasquet said. "Its always a bit weird to play a friend in a final, but I am looking forward to it. I think its the best final we could have here in Montpellier and I hope it will be a good match." Gasquet, ranked ninth, is Frances No. 1 player ahead of Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, while Monfils has slipped to 30th after persistent knee injuries. "Richard has so much talent (and) he is not (in the) top 10 for nothing. He has improved a lot physically and mentally lately, which makes him a difficult player to beat," Monfils said. "Hes going to be the favourite. He is the top seed and the defending champion. I am really looking forward to playing my buddy in the final, it makes it more fun." Byron Maxwell Seahawks Jersey . Saltalamacchia has agreed to a $21 million, three-year deal with the Miami Marlins, two people familiar with the negotiations said Tuesday. Barkevious Mingo Seahawks Jersey . Spieth again showed game well beyond his 20 years with a 9-under 63 on the North Course, giving him a one-shot lead over Stewart Cink going into the weekend at the Farmers Insurance Open. http://www.authenticseahawksstoreonline.com/Black-49-Shaquem-Griffin-Womens-Jersey/ . In an interview with La Presse this week, the five-time Stanley Cup champion and three-time NHL scoring leader specifically took aim at wingers Thomas Vanek and Max Pacioretty, saying they cant show up in a 7-4 win over the New York Rangers in Game 5 of the Eastern Conference Final and come up empty in Game 6. ST. LOUIS -- Danny Duffy became the latest pitcher to shut down the St. Louis Cardinals. Duffy worked six innings of one-hit ball coming off a pair of poor outings and Alex Gordon homered to start a breakout three-run seventh for the Kansas City Royals in a 6-0 victory over the suddenly punchless defending NL champs on Monday night. "I told him, You didnt throw a great game, you pitched a great game," manager Ned Yost said. "He was just right on top of his game." The Royals had just two singles off Shelby Miller (6-5) in a game that had been scoreless before they opened the seventh with four straight hits. Gordons fifth homer ended a 15-inning scoreless drought and Mike Moustakas capped the rally with a two-run double. "I felt good early on," Miller said. "I felt like I just kind of gave the game away in the seventh. Its just frustrating." Matt Holliday had two singles and a walk for the Cardinals, who have been shut out in consecutive games at home and have single-digit hit totals the last four games. Theyre just 2-6 with one game to go on a nine-game home stand. "Its a long season. Youre going to have those times," said Yadier Molina, who is 2 for 21 during the home stand. "We know were good hitters." Between Hollidays single with two outs in the first and his single leading off the seventh, the Cardinals were 0 for 17 with a walk -- also by Holliday in the fourth. Coming off an 8-0 loss to San Francisco on Sunday, the Cardinals were shut out two straight times at home for the first time since 1992 against Pittsburgh, and by six or more runs at home in two straight games since dropping a doubleheader to the Reds in 1937. "Weve had lots of meetings, weve had the conversations we needed to have," manager Mike Matheny said. "What were doing right now isnt going to work and they know that. We all do." Duffy (3-5) struck out five and walked one, rebounding from consecutive losses in which he surrendered 10 earned runs in 10 innings. He has a one-hit start over six or more innings each of the last three seasons. Shaquem Griffin Seahawks Jersey. "Physically, I felt really good," Duffy said. "I still didnt have as much behind the ball as I normally do, but I felt fine just like last time." Rare backing from the offence made everything feel a lot better. The Royals totalled three runs while Duffy was in the game his first five starts over 27 innings. "Sometimes its just the luck of the draw," Duffy said. "The guys swing the sticks really well." Three relievers completed a three-hitter. The Royals advanced one runner to second base before Gordon led off the seventh with his fifth homer, a drive over the Cardinals bullpen in right field. "It was awesome," Moustakas said. "It got a good pitch to hit and he crushed it and it kind of loosened us up in the dugout." Lorenzo Cain beat out an infield hit unsuccessfully challenged by the Cardinals and Miller threw his second wild pitch of the inning after a visit from pitching coach Derek Lilliquist, setting up Moustakas double. Kansas City added three in the eighth. Cardinals rookie centre fielder Randal Grichuk struck out three times and whiffed fielding the ball on the RBI single by Salvador Perez, allowing a second run to score. NOTES: Holliday has reached safely in all 29 home games. .. The Cardinals anticipate pitcher Lance Lynn, who underwent medical tests after tweaking his right knee Sunday, will make his next start. ... Cardinals pitching prospect Marco Gonzales, a first-round pick last year, and teammates from Double-A Springfield attended the game on a day off. ... The Royals claimed RHP Blake Wood on waivers from Cleveland and assigned him to Triple-A Omaha, making room on the 40-man roster by transferring RHP Luke Hochevar (elbow surgery) from the 15-day DL to the 60-day DL. Kansas City also purchased the contract of RHP Wilking Rodriguez, optioned RHP Louis Coleman to Omaha and designed LHP Justin Marks for assignment. ... The Royals are 5-1 in interleague play. Cheap NFL Gear Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet Stitched Jerseys Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap NFL T-shirts Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz