Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 92 mal aufgerufen
 Das Ninjadorf
jokergreen0220 Offline

Adliger

03.08.2018 10:33
kind of award, thats something Im very grateful for and I respect that a lot." Its also the first career nomination for Keeping, Antworten

Nile Wilson became the first Briton to win gold on the high bar at the European Championships on Sunday, with his team-mate Kristian Thomas taking the silver. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar Jersey . The City of Leeds gymnast outscored top qualifier Thomas by three tenths on the last routine, despite Thomas leading up to that point.Wilson, 20, said: That feeling is just incredible. You train your whole life for moments like that standing on the top of podium singing the national anthem with a gold medal. To be standing there with our team captain Kristian, someone who has helped me so much and is such a great role model, makes it even more special.Wolverhampton gymnast, Thomas, had nothing but praise for Wilson despite being knocked out of gold medal position at the very last.The 27-year-old said: Its a great way to end the event personally and for GB.Nile deserves huge credit to go last out and produce a routine like that. Louis Smith finished in fourth place on the pommel horse after an unfortunate error Ive had a brilliant week. Its been all about consistency and proving the kind of form Im in and to then end with a silver medal on the podium with a team-mate is perfect.It was a successful end to the competition for Thomas who had finished in fourth place in the vault and sixth in the floor event earlier on in the day.Daniel Purvis finished in eighth in the floor while Courtney Tulloch claimed fourth place in the rings.Louis Smith finished in fourth place on the pommel horse after an unfortunate error where his hand slipped and he fell off the apparatus.Wilson, Purvis, Tulloch, Thomas and Smith won silver on Saturday in the team event after being edged into second place by Russia. Also See: Gymnastics Euro silver for GB men Smith and Oldham on Rio dreams Robert Horry Jersey . A lovely summer day in England with abundant sunshine and minimal wind allowed him to attack Royal Liverpool. Custom Los Angeles Lakers Jerseys . Next week, hell try to add to the list. A Stanley Cup champion as a rookie, Seguin followed that up by becoming the youngest player to lead the Boston Bruins in scoring. http://www.lakersbasketballshop.com/Elgin-Baylor-Jersey/ . After a first half in which he thought "the lid was on the basket," the Toronto Raptors coach watched his squad mount a second half surge to defeat the Cleveland Cavaliers 98-91.TORONTO -- Hes one of only two Canadians to ever win the CFLs outstanding player award, but Tony Gabriel believes Jon Cornish belongs in that select fraternity. The Calgary Stampeders running back received the West Division nomination for the CFLs top individual award Thursday in voting by the Football Reporters of Canada and leagues eight head coaches. Quarterback Ricky Ray, who led the defending Grey Cup-champion Toronto Argonauts atop the East Division, was named a first-time finalist for the honour. The six-foot, 217-pound Cornish ran for a CFL-high 1,813 yards, the most in a season by a Canadian. The 29-year-old native of New Westminster, B.C., also led the league in yards from scrimmage (2,157) and TDs (14) and helped Calgary (14-4) finish atop the West Division. Gabriel, 64, of Burlington, Ont., was the last Canadian to be named the CFLs top player, doing so in 1978 as a tight end with Ottawa. Former Rough Riders quarterback Russ Jackson, 77, of Hamilton, was a three-time winner (1963, 66, 69). "Im excited and elated about Jon Cornishs achievements through the course of this past year," Gabriel said Thursday in a telephone interview. "I think he has matured quite a bit in terms of challenging himself to have a better year all-round in comparison to last year. "Hes an astute gentleman off the field and certainly is very impressive. I just wanted to extend to him my sincerest wishes and I believe hes the most outstanding player this year." Ray, 34, enjoyed a record-setting second season with Toronto. The California native had a CFL-record 77.2 per cent completion average and just two interceptions in 303 pass attempts to become the first player to have an interception percentage under 1.0 (0.7). However, Ray only appeared in 11 regular-season games this year. He missed six starts due to injury and was a healthy scratch in Torontos regular-season finale. "Its awesome, Im glad Im in the running," Ray said. "As far as stats go, its been one of the best years Ive ever had. "Obviously I dealt with injuries and didnt get in as much as I wouldve wanted to . . . this just means our team had a good year finishing first with a lot of great players around me. Its the first time in my career Ive been nominated so Im definitely very pleased." Ray also praised Cornish for his outstanding campaign. "Hes so consistent," Ray said. "Every week it seems like hes going for 100 yards and he really puts his team in position to win. "The last few years hes been having great years and hes going to be a tough guy to go up against." Cornish was also nominated as top Canadian -- an award he won last year -- and was one of four Stampeders finalists. The others include defensive end Charleston Hughes (defensive player), centre Brett Jones (rookie) and kicker Rene Paredes (special-teams player). Brendon LaBatte of the Saskatchewan Roughriders was the West Divisions top lineman. The other East Division finalists are Montreal linebacker Chip Cox (defensive player), Winnipeg linebacker Henoc Muamba (Canadian), Toronto centre Jeff Keeping (lineman) and Hamilton Tiger-Cats C.J. Gable (rookie) and Marc Beswick (special-teams player). There were no unanimous selections but a record eight Canadians receivedd nominations. LeBron James Lakers Jersey. The CFLs awards banquet is Nov. 21 in Regina. The six-foot-one, 244-pound Hughes terrorized CFL quarterbacks, registering a league-high 18 sacks. The 29-year-old native of Saginaw, Mich., anchored a Calgary defence that led the league in sacks (63) and was second in fewest points allowed (22.9 points per game). Cox, 30, was a key performer in a Montreal defence that allowed a CFL-low 314.3 yards per game. The five-foot-nine, 185-pound linebacker led the league in tackles (club-record 115), and had a team-high 12 sacks and four interceptions. The six-foot, 230-pound Muamba, taken first overall in the 2011 CFL draft, was a bright spot for Winnipeg (3-15). The former St. Francis Xavier star finished second overall in tackles (106) and added 18 special-teams tackles, a sack and interception. Muamba, 24, was born in Zaire (now the Democratic Republic of the Congo) but grew up in Mississauga, Ont. He also was Winnipegs selection as outstanding player and top defensive player and is slated to become a free agent this off-season. Paredes was the CFLs scoring leader with 213 points and also converted 54-of-57 field goals (league-record 94.7 per cent). The Venezuela native, who grew up in Pierrefonds, Que., also made a league-record 39 straight field goals this year. The six-foot-one, 198-pound Beswick posted a league-leading 24 special-teams tackles and was an East Division all-star this year. The 30-year-old Vancouver native has led Hamilton in special-teams tackles the last four seasons. The six-foot-four, 323-pound LaBatte is a division finalist for the first time in his six-year CFL career. The 27-year-old native of Weyburn, Sask., anchored an offensive line that paved the way for Kory Sheets, the CFLs second-leading rusher with 1,598 yards, while allowing 57 sacks, third-fewest in league. "Its definitely something Im happy and grateful for," LaBatte said. "When someone appreciates enough what you do on the field to vote for you and put you up for those kind of award, thats something Im very grateful for and I respect that a lot." Its also the first career nomination for Keeping, 31, a six-foot-five, 291-pound native of Uxbridge, Ont. Torontos offensive line contributed to Rays record-breaking campaign and helped the Argos lead the CFL in passing (300.3 yards per game). "Its very exciting and Im very honoured," said Keeping. "Any award for an O-lineman is obviously a reflection on the guys I play with . . . Im so lucky to have a group of guys that work hard, are diligent about studying and Ricky and the receivers and being successful as an offence is obviously the reason." The six-foot-two, 319-pound Jones, a 13 second-round pick, was the only Calgary offensive lineman to dress for every game. The 22-year-old native of Weyburn was a member of a Stampeders offence that led the CFL in net offensive yards (383.4 per game), TDs (51), scoring (30.5 points per game) and rushing (141.5 yards per game). Former USC star Gable led the East Division in rushing (782 yards) and averaged a solid six yards per carry while running for seven TDs. Gable also had 55 catches for 600 yards and five touchdowns and was fourth in yards from scrimmage (1,382) and eighth in all-purpose yards (1,630). Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys China Womens NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Jerseys NFL China Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz