Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 Wünsche
jokergreen0220 Offline

Adliger

13.08.2018 10:08
XLVII MVP as a high-end QB2 who is worth starting in favourable matchups. Speaking of which, Flacco should have another strong Antworten

NEW YORK -- The Brooklyn Nets are so good at home now that even the Houston Rockets cant beat them. Victor Hedman Jersey . The Nets clinched a playoff berth by beating the Rockets at home for the first time in 11 years, getting 32 points from Joe Johnson in a 105-96 victory on Tuesday night. Shaun Livingston added 17 points for the Nets, who extended their home winning streak to 14 games, longest in their NBA history and tops in the league this season. They finished 18-12 overall against the Western Conference. "Weve just been playing and trying to protect home court. They came in here and we try to send them on their way with a loss, and thats for everybody," Livingston said. "It just happens to be weve been playing good basketball against the West." The Nets ended a 14-game skid against Houston with their first victory in the series since March 13, 2006. The Nets hadnt defeated the Rockets at home since March 31, 2003, when they were still playing in East Rutherford, N.J. The Nets also pulled within 1 1/2 games of Toronto and Chicago for the No. 3 seed in the East and home-court advantage in the first round, quite a change for a team that was so bad during its 10-21 start that Johnson had trouble envisioning where it is right now. "Honestly, I couldnt even see it," he said. "I kept saying to myself eventually this is going to turn around, things are going to turn for us. Eventually it did starting the new year. We were a different team, our mindset was different and the way we played was different." James Harden scored 26 points for Houston, which lost its second straight following a five-game winning streak. Still without Dwight Howard because of a sore left ankle, the Rockets shot just 38 per cent from the field. "We just missed some shots, missed some opportunities," Harden said of the Rockets, also without starters Patrick Beverley and Terrence Jones. "We let them get too comfortable early in the game. They got it going and it was tough." Harden was 16 of 16 from the free-throw line. Omer Asik had 12 points and a career-high 23 rebounds while starting for Howard, while Jeremy Lin and Chandler Parsons each added 16 points. The Nets held the NBAs second-highest scoring team 11 points below its average and improved to 30-12 overall since Jan. 1. They havent lost at Barclays Center in more than two months and make just a short trip Wednesday to visit the Knicks at Madison Square Garden. "We know these games, even if you say they dont mean more, they mean a lot more, I think, just because of the rivalry thats been formed," Nets guard Deron Williams said. Brooklyn had six players score in double figures in its third win in a row overall. It was once again without starting centre Kevin Garnett because of back spasms, as it was all March while going 12-4, as well as key reserves Andrei Kirilenko (sprained left ankle) and Marcus Thornton (back). The Nets shot 59 per cent in the first quarter, getting 11 points from Johnson in taking a 29-24 lead. Houston moved ahead for the first time midway through the second, but Brooklyn put together an 11-0 spurt late in the half and took a 54-51 edge into the break. The Nets opened their largest lead when Johnsons 3-pointer made it 78-67 with 4:03 left in the third, but the Rockets were back within one before Johnson nailed another 3 with 45 seconds remaining to send Brooklyn to the fourth with an 83-79 advantage. Brooklyn put it away midway through the fourth, re-opening an 11-point lead on a questionable goaltending call that gave a basket to rookie Jorge Gutierrez and earned Rockets coach Kevin McHale a technical foul for arguing. McHale was more frustrated with Houstons lack of ball movement. "I dont know how (long) you have to play with somebody to throw the ball to the open man," he said. "What, youve got to know him personally?" NOTES: McHale said Howard had received another shot in the ankle, saying there was mostly soft tissue inflammation that hopefully would calm down. The All-Star centre has missed five of the last seven games. ... Brooklyns Jason Kidd was the Eastern Conference coach of the month for March, joining Chicagos Tom Thibodeau as the only coaches to win two monthly awards in their rookie seasons. Kidd won for the first time for January. Alex Killorn Jersey . The weekend at Oriole Park has been less kind, with three players suffering varying degrees of injury. The worst ailment of the three, at least optically, is the deep bone bruise suffered by Adam Lind when he fouled a pitch off the top of his right foot in the sixth inning of Saturdays game. Jake Dotchin Jersey . Numbers Game looks into the Canadiens securing the services of Thomas Vanek in a trade with the New York Islanders. The Canadiens Get: LW Thomas Vanek and a conditional fifth-round pick. http://www.authentichockeyshoplightning.com/adidas+anton+stralman+lightning+jersey . Messier, who had been a special assistant to Rangers general manager Glen Sather, announced Thursday in a statement that he is resigning in order to "expand the game of hockey in the New York area by developing the Kingsbridge National Ice Center.Each week, TSN.ca Fantasy Editor Scott Cullen and NFL Editors Ben Fisher and Mike Hetherington discuss three hot fantasy football topics. Which dual threat QB will finish with the most fantasy points, Russell Wilson, Colin Kaepernick, or Cam Newton? Cullen: If I’m looking ahead to the end of the season, I’m inclined to take the one with the highest ceiling and, to me, that’s Kaepernick. Wilson has been great this year – running more and more effectively – and Newton is something of a one-man show for Carolina, but the reason I choose Kaepernick is that he has more weapons at his disposal. The 49ers have a running game and a far better class of receivers than either Seattle or Carolina have to offer and having the surrounding pieces is important to maximize value. Fisher: Wilson is the safe choice, Kaepernick is the exciting choice, and Newton is the right choice. I like Wilson’s methodical approach in the run game, but he doesn’t offer quite enough in the pass game. Kaepernick will have big games but also some boneheaded performances that will hurt your team. Newton fits somewhere in between but his proven playmaking ability both through the air and on the ground make him the choice for me.. Hetherington: Based on how the 49ers are using him, I’ll go with Colin Kaepernick. Jim Harbaugh has asked Kaepernick to throw the ball more than ever this year, while not limiting his impact in the running game. Though Newton used his legs for over 100 yards against the Bengals, the 2011 first overall pick has been cautious running the football this season and lacks the explosive weapons in the passing game Kaepernick has. Wilson may be the most developed of this bunch, but his value is limited simply due to the presence of the Marshawn Lynch and the commitment to running the football in Seattle. What is WR TY Hilton’s ceiling with Andrew Luck as his quarterback? Cullen: Eventually, the ceiling ought to be pretty high for Hilton, but it still may be another year or two before he’s really going for big yardage and part of that is the Colts still have other options. Reggie Wayne has been targeted 54 times, only five fewer than Hilton, and both of the Colts’ top receivers only have one touchdown, because TE Dwayne Allen and RB Ahmad Bradshaw are scoring. Hilton’s size may work against him as a red-zone target, which means that even if he puts up a 1,500-yard receiving season, he may be hard-pressed to reach double-digit touchdowns – certainly the case this year, but even for the future. Fisher: Andrew Luuck gets all the comparisons to Peyton Manning, so it’s only fair that Hilton should get compared to Manning’s favourite target from his Colts days, Marvin Harrison. Chris Kunitz Jersey. Hilton deserves it. The third-year receiver won’t put up a 200 point fantasy season this year like Harrison consistently threatened from 1999 all the way until 2006, but as Reggie Wayne continues to age and Indy realizes they don’t need high-end free agent receivers like Hakeem Nicks with Hilton carrying the load, the third-rounder will be among the elite fantasy receivers. Hilton is a stud! Hetherington: As long as Luck remains healthy under centre, the sky is the limit for Hilton. Luck has commanded one of the top scoring offences this season and Hilton appears to be taking the premier role in it. The lone hold back for Hilton is Luck’s commitment to spreading the ball out – seven players have 13 or more catches this season. If Hilton emerges as Luck’s go-to guy, he could emerge as a top-end WR1, but for now I’ll keep him as a high-end WR2, making him a must start each week. Hilton needs to add more touchdowns to become a top-level threat. Is Joe Flacco a QB1? Cullen: Can’t we just ask if Joe Flacco is elite? Ha! When he has a five-touchdown game, sure, the argument can be made for Joe Flacco as QB1, but he’s right on the edge for me. If you’re in a 12-team league, sure he might be a low-end QB1, but probably not in a 10-teamer. It’s a fine line, but I still have a hard time putting him up there, even after a career game. Fisher: Still can’t do it. While Flacco is knocking on the QB1 door after his monster Week 6 performance, I still expect he’ll fall to his middling QB2 numbers of a year ago. Flacco will have a big week from time to time – whether it’s against another defence as incompetent as the Bucs, or maybe his top receiver carries some huge motivation into a game - but there are too many QBs are as good as Flacco at his best every week for the Ravens signal-caller to be considered Top 10. Hetherington: It’s easy to want to buy in to Flacco after his five touchdown performance against the Buccaneers, but Flacco is not a QB1. Flacco’s week-to-week performance is too inconsistent to make him a QB1, instead I see the Super Bowl XLVII MVP as a high-end QB2 who is worth starting in favourable matchups. Speaking of which, Flacco should have another strong day this week against the Falcons, but should not be relied upon as your top QB option every week. Fantasy Football Report powered by Coors Light Cheap Canadiens Jerseys Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Devils Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Cheap Rangers Jerseys Cheap Senators Jerseys Cheap Flyers Jerseys Cheap Penguins Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Blues Jerseys Cheap Lightning Jerseys Cheap Maple Leafs Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Capitals Jerseys Cheap Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz