Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 76 mal aufgerufen
 Das königreich von Tethe'alla
jokergreen0220 Offline

Adliger

01.09.2018 04:51
s on it.But Sourav Ganguly reckons it could turn big if the groundstaff allow it to dry out too much, which might juust bring th Antworten

ST. Borussia Dortmund Marius Wolf Jersey . LOUIS -- No. 2 Wichita State is still perfect. Calm and collected, too, in a 32nd straight win. The top-seeded Shockers stayed unbeaten with an 80-58 romp over Evansville in the quarterfinals of the Missouri Valley tournament Friday. "I love how this team goes about their business, their approach and how resolute they are," coach Gregg Marshall said. "Theyre really, really focused and locked in to the next challenge, and thats how you win 32 in a row." If theyre feeling pressure because of the streak, their opponents never noticed. "Fantastic to see what theyre doing," Evansville guard D.J. Balentine said after scoring 31 points. "If people say they dont deserve a No. 1 seed, thats silly." Cleanthony Early and Ron Baker scored 17 points apiece and Wichita State set a tournament record with 11 blocked shots, shot 51 per cent and held Evansville to 37 per cent. "Got to have some erasers back there," point guard Fred VanVleet said. It was intimidating on both ends, with everyone sharing in the success and no one taking more than 11 shots. Just how Marshall drew it up. "This team is very unselfish," Baker said. "If we continue to play like that, I like our chances." Balentine made seven 3-pointers for ninth-seeded Evansville (14-19), which lost twice by an average of 15 points to Wichita State (32-0) in the regular season. The Purple Aces led 20-19 midway through the first half before Wichita State started pulling away. "Its hard for us to just make passes from A to B," coach Marty Simmons said. "They play hard. They challenge every catch. Their intensity is outstanding." Kadeem Coleby had six of the blocks for the Shockers, who are two victories shy of matching the NCAA record of 34 wins to start a season by UNLV in 1990-91. UNLV was perfect before losing in the NCAA semifinals to Duke that season. Wichita State beat every Valley school twice in the regular season and takes on the Missouri State-Illinois State winner in the semifinals Saturday. Missouri State has come the closest to beating the Shockers, losing by three in overtime at home in January after blowing a 19-point lead. This is rarified air for the Shockers, who havent been ranked this high since 1981 when they were also No. 2. They went to the Final Four last year as a No. 9 seed and are two wins away from a first Valley title since 1987 and a likely No. 1 seed. "Theyre disciplined in everything they do," Simmons said. "Theyre well-schooled. Theyre well-taught. They dont beat themselves." Balentine was 7 for 14 from 3-point range, falling one short of the school record while slowed at the finish by a hip injury. He led the Valley with a 22.5-point average and scored 30 points in the play-in game victory over eighth-seeded Drake on Thursday. "I thought once we got Balentine to miss a couple shots, we were in much better shape," Marshall said. "He was incredible." Egidiju Mockevicius added 11 points and 11 rebounds for Evansville. Early had a four-point play and a three-point play and ran down Blake Simmons to swat away a layup late in the first half. Baker had five points in a 17-5 run that made it 40-27 with 1:34 left in the first half. "We dont get any foul calls in practice," Early said. "Its like Im trying to make the basket regardless because I feel like I might not get the foul call." The Shockers were just as relentless in the second half. A 15-5 run put them up 20 points with just under 12 minutes to go. Baker was 4 for 6 from 3-point range and Tekele Cotton was 3 for 5. VanVleet, the Valley player of the year, had nine points, five assists and four steals. Chadrack Lufile had 11 points and seven rebounds, and Early added six rebounds and two blocks. "I dont tell good players to pass on good shots," Marshall said. "When its your turn to shoot and youre open, I want you to shoot it, and, in fact, I get upset with them when they dont. "I think theyve got character, for sure." Borussia Dortmund Roman Burki Jersey . Golden States second straight road win wasnt painless. David Lee scored a season-high 29 points -- 13 in the fourth quarter -- and Nate Robinson added 17 points, leading the Warriors to a 105-95 win Tuesday night over the road-worn Cleveland Cavaliers. Borussia Dortmund Manuel Akanji Jersey http://www.cheapborussiadortmundjersey.com/?tag=borussia-dortmund-jadon-sancho-jersey . In the days leading up to the draft, TSN.ca and TSN Radio basketball analyst Duane Watson looks at some of the names that will be headlining the event. Tonight, Michigans Nik Stauskas of Mississauga, Ontario.Sundays World Twenty20 final has thrown up a multitude of questions. Where did Nasser Hussain get that brolly? Will he recover from the lurgy in time? Exactly how did he come by those spots? And what has made Nick Knights leg turn black?Click on the video above to find out - and also discover what the guys think of the Kolkata pitch two days before West Indies and England go head-to-head for the right to lift the trophy. Nas reckons England will not be disappointed with what they see at Eden Gardens - the pitch currently having quite a lot of grass on it.But Sourav Ganguly reckons it could turn big if the groundstaff allow it to dry out too much, which might juust bring third spinner Liam Dawson into play. Borussia Dortmund Jerseys From China. Nick and Bumble have also had a crack at picking their team of the tournament. Check out how they got on here…Watch the 2016 ICC World Twenty20 Final between England and West Indies live on Sky Sports 2 this Sunday from 1.30pm. Before then see if West Indies Women can overcome Australia Women in the Womens World Twenty20 Final, live on Sky Sports 2 on Sunday from 9.30am. Also See: Englands road to the final Live cricket on Sky Willis on key battles Keysys video diaries Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Braves Jerseys Cheap Orioles Jerseys Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap White Sox Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Indians Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Tigers Jerseys Cheap Astros Jerseys Cheap Royals Jerseys Cheap Angels Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz