Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 Design Hauptquartier 3
jokergreen0220 Offline

Adliger

20.12.2018 09:34
imona Halep, said shes not treating this tournament as a glorified practice for next weeks U.S. Open Slam— something other big n Antworten

NEW HAVEN, Conn. Cheap Authentic Jordans . - Wimbledon champion Petra Kvitova moved into the semifinals of the Connecticut Open with a 6-4, 6-1 win Thursday over fellow Czech player Barbora Zahlavova Strycova. Kvitova went down by a service break in the third game of the match, but avoided the upset bug that has sent every other seeded player in the tournament packing. Trailing 4-3, the second seed called her coach onto the court, and he told her to stop trying to win every point and be more patient. "So I was trying to play a little bit longer rallies, just wait for the good point that I can really attack her, going forward for the final volleys, for example," she said. It worked. She broke back to tie it at 4, and then broke Zahlavova Strycova again to take the set. She cruised in the second, taking the final five games of the match. Kvitova, who won here in 2012 and lost in the finals last year to Simona Halep, said shes not treating this tournament as a glorified practice for next weeks U.S. Open Slam— something other big names have been known to do. "I want to play my best tennis and have the great result I can," she said. "Every match I step on the court, I want to win." She will play the winner of Thursdays late match between Kirsten Flipkins of Belgium and Australian Samantha Stosur. On the other side of the bracket, Magdalena Rybarikova of Slovakia ousted American Alison Riske in three sets, 7-5, 0-6, 6-4. Rybarikova, who beat the top-seeded Halep in the second round, broke Riskes serve six times. But she failed to hold her own serve seven times, and said she felt lucky to escape with the win. "I was really fighting, trying to somehow make her play worse, to make her to make more mistakes than me," she said. "It kind of works." Riske, who was the last remaining American in the draw, said she made too many errors in the third set. Three double faults in one game put her down 4-2 and she was not able to climb all the way back. "Obviously at this level, that cant happen," she said. "That was a huge problem." Rybarikova will face hard-serving Italian Camila Giorgi in the semifinals. Giorgi, who upset Caroline Wozniacki in the second round, got by Garbine Muguruza of Spain, 6-4, 6-7 (4), 6-2. Discount Air Jordans Shoes . LUCIE, Fla. Wholesale Jordans China .Then came December.Three straight losses, including a crushing 27-24 defeat to Washington (4-11) on Saturday, has the Eagles (9-6) on the brink of playoff elimination. http://www.wholesaleauthenticairjordan.com/ . Jeff Carter had two goals and an assist as the Kings stretched their streak to seven wins in a row with a 4-2 victory over the Edmonton Oilers on Sunday. ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. -- Tampa Bay Rays ace David Price says he hopes to stay with the team as the trade deadline approaches. Major league clubs have until Thursday to make trades without putting players through waivers. Price said before Tuesday nights game against Milwaukee that "hopefully" hell rremain with the Rays. Shop Air Jordans Shoes Free Shipping. He said that well "have some answers here in the next couple of days." Price has won sixth straight starts going into his next scheduled outing Wednesday against the Brewers. The former AL Cy Young winner is 11-7 with a 3.08 ERA in 22 starts this season. Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz