Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 100 mal aufgerufen
 Design Hauptquartier 3
jokergreen0220 Offline

Adliger

20.12.2018 09:35
stopping the run, a Antworten

PHILADELPHIA - The Winnipeg Jets will aim for a third straight win when they visit the Philadelphia Flyers for a Black Friday matinee at the Wells Fargo Center. Nike Air Max Winkels Belgie . Fans in the Jets viewing region can watch the game on TSN Jets beginning at 10am ct/11am et and listeners can tune in to TSN Radio 1290 Winnipeg. The Jets ended a four-game slide with Mondays win in New Jersey and then added a road victory Wednesday evening against the New York Islanders. The consecutive wins came at the start of a season-long six-game road trip and improved Winnipegs away record to 5-5-1. Winnipeg recorded a 3-2 regulation win against the Islanders, as Mark Stuart, Andrew Ladd and Devin Setoguchi all tallied in the second period for the visiting Jets. Al Montoya bested his former club by posting 28 saves for the Jets. Montoya played two seasons for the Islanders from 2010-12. "We gave them some life late, but we managed the game well when it counted most," Jets head coach Claude Noel said. "Al made some big stops for us and we found a way to hold on." Winnipeg has won two straight against the Flyers and is 5-2-1 over the last eight games in this series. Philadelphia had also lost six straight home games against the Atlanta/Winnipeg franchise before posting a 5-3 decision against the visiting Jets on Feb. 23. Fridays encounter is the second of two scheduled meetings between the Jets and Flyers this season. Philadelphia visited Winnipeg on Nov. 15 and the Jets earned a 3-2 shootout win. Ondrej Pavelec earned the win for the Jets with 32 saves through regulation and overtime in that meeting earlier this month and expects to get the start today. Pavelec is 7-3-1 with a 3.24 goals against average in 12 career outings against Philly. The Flyers will aim to end a two-game slide when it takes the ice on Friday. Philadelphia dropped consecutive tests at Florida and Tampa Bay after winning all three outings on a three-game homestand from Nov. 19-23. The Flyers also had a 6-0-1 record in the seven games prior to the recent losses against the Panthers and Lightning. After dropping a 3-1 decision against the Panthers on Monday, the Flyers were dealt a 4-2 setback Wednesday night in Tampa. Victor Hedman scored twice for the Lightning, who nearly coughed up a three-goal lead in the final two minutes of regulation, but held on to top the Flyers and spoil Vincent Lecavaliers return to Tampa. Lecavalier spent 14 seasons with the Lightning and the former No. 1 pick of the 1998 draft totaled team records of 1,037 games played and 383 goals, along with 491 assists and 874 points. He was honored by the hosts with a lengthy video tribute in the first period, which drew a standing ovation. With the Flyers down 3-0 heading into the final two minutes of the third period, Lecavalier scored on the power play to cut the deficit to two. Mark Streit tallied for Philly just 40 seconds later to make it a 3-2 game, but Tyler Johnson would seal with win for the Lightning with an empty-net marker with 34 seconds left. Ray Emery made 31 stops for the Flyers. Emery is 3-4-0 this season after posting a 17-1-0 record for Chicago during last years lockout-shortened campaign. "Theres no excuse for not being motivated," Emery said. "We could have found tons of stuff to get motivated over." Steve Mason expects to start for the Flyers on Friday. The goaltender is 2-0-1 with a sparkling 0.88 GAA in four career tilts against Winnipeg. The Flyers played Wednesday without forward Matt Read, who is questionable for Fridays tilt with a lower-body injury. Read has eight goals and three assists in 23 games this season. Nike Air Max Goedkoop Bestellen . Five straight losses (and six in the past seven) now dot the schedule – matching their longest skid of the year – after they fell again in New Jersey on Sunday night, topped 3-2 by Cory Schneider and the Devils. Nike Air Max Belgie Kopen . Ashton scored a hat trick -- giving him 13 goals in 16 AHL games this season -- to power the Toronto Marlies to a 5-2 victory over the visiting Lake Erie Monsters in AHL action on Sunday. http://www.airmaxgoedkoop.be/ .A. remained bitter for Henrik Lundqvist and the Rangers on the long flight back home to New York.ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- After a falling out with the New England Patriots, linebacker Brandon Spikes is embracing his fresh start with the Buffalo Bills. Spikes joined the Bills late Friday night on a one-year contract. The Bills have been active in free agency thus far, signing six free agents. The middle linebacker is easily Buffalos most intriguing addition. The 26-year-old Spikes is an aggressive, hard-hitting defender. A second-round pick of the Patriots in 2010, Spikes started 39 of 53 games in New England, with 286 tackles and five forced fumbles. He was third on the Patriots in tackles in 2013 with 86. "I was excited the whole time to get going with a new start in a new beginning in a new place," Spikes said on a conference call Monday. "I feel like its going to be fun and Im down for a challenge. I want to help change the culture there." Spikes is known for the physical nature of his play. "All the old-school, throwback backers, I just moulded my game after them and it just stuck with me this whole time," Spikes said. "I wouldnt call it intimidating, Im just playing and going hard and relentless and play every play like its your last." The addition of Spikes is one of many moves the Bills hope will fix their porous run defence. With Spikes taking over middle linebacker duties, the Bills plan on moving young standout Kiko Alonso to the weak side after spending his rookie season in the middle. The Bills also signed former New York Giants linebacker Keith Rivers to a two-year contract on March 12. The Bills finished 28th against the run in 2013, allowing an average of 128.9 yards per game. "I actually think it was like seven games where they gave up 150 yards on the ground. I just want to come and help them out," Spikes said. "Thats one of my strengths, stopping the run, and I feel like I can help. Whatever they need me to do, Im willing to ddo and do it at a high level. Nike Air Max Kopen Belgie. " Spikes joins a defence that has its fourth co-ordinator in four seasons. Former Detroit head coach Jim Schwartz is installing a base 4-3 following the departure of Mike Pettine, who left Buffalo after one year to become head coach of the Cleveland Browns. Spikes is set to reunite with his former linebackers coach, Pepper Johnson, now Buffalos defensive line coach. Johnson made the move from New England in January and Spikes said his presence was one of the reasons he decided to come to Buffalo. "A great coach, a great inspiration to the game," Spikes said. "He loves the game and hes definitely what I want to be down the road; hes a legendary ball player and coach." After playing with a knee injury for several weeks in New England, Spikes was placed on injured reserve on Jan. 6. An ESPN report later said Spikes was placed on IR after being late to a team meeting during a Boston snow storm. On Saturday, after the contract was official, Spikes tweeted: "Free at last, free at last. I thank God Im free at last. Free at last, Free at last !!!!!! #LetsGetIt #PoWwWwW." "I just want to kind of close that chapter," Spikes said. "I just want to put that all behind me. Its great just to have a new beginning. Im excited. The past is the past. Im happy now and Im ready to get to work and Im just ready to help." Spikes is hoping to follow in the footsteps of his cousin, Takeo Spikes. Takeo Spikes was a standout linebacker with the Bills from 2003-06. After wearing number 55 in New England, Spikes is returning to the number 51, which he wore earlier in his career, in honour of his cousin. "He inspired me to be great," Spikes said. "He inspired me to have a dream and chase it. ... Watching him in Buffalo growing up inspired me to wear the number 51 ... hes just somebody I look to be like." Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz