Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 33 mal aufgerufen
 Wünsche
jokergreen0220 Offline

Adliger

21.12.2018 04:38
MILWAUKEE -- At least in his first start, Aaron Harang came through with what the Atlanta Braves were hoping for when they signe Antworten

MILWAUKEE -- At least in his first start, Aaron Harang came through with what the Atlanta Braves were hoping for when they signed him late in spring training. Nike Air Max Nederland Bestellen . After spending most of the exhibition season with Cleveland on a minor league contract, Harang signed with the Braves on March 24 after a series of injuries to the teams pitchers. Making his Braves debut, Harang matched Matt Garzas no-hit bid into the seventh inning Wednesday, when Chris Johnson homered with two outs and sent the Braves to a 1-0 victory. "Its a huge pickup for us," Johnson said. "We were struggling with having guys go down, and were going to struggle getting guys healthy and to have a performance like that. its just what we needed." After season-ending injuries to Kris Medlen and Brandon Beachy, the Braves signed Harang and Ervin Santana. Given how good Garza was in his Brewers debut, Harang had little margin for error. "I looked up there after six and saw zeroes all the way across on both sides," Harang said. "I was just able to come out and keep them off balance and keep their team guessing. Then you see their guy throwing up numbers like that, and youre trying to do the same thing and give your team a chance to win. I was able to do that." Harang (1-0) didnt allow a hit until Logan Schafer grounded a single leading off the bottom of the seventh. He gave up two hits in 6 2-3 innings, struck out three and walked one, throwing 63 of 97 pitches for strikes. "After the first hit, the emotions just run out of you for a minute, but knowing that youve got a 1-0 lead youve got to stay in there and regain your focus and keep executing pitches," Harang said. "The bullpen was able to get me out of that jam and slam the door." Relievers Luis Avilan, David Carpenter and Craig Kimbrel held the Brewers hitless. Kimbrel got three outs for his second save, completing a two-hitter. "Any time you get a 1-0 win, all kudos goes to the pitching staff," Johnson said. "He was fun to play behind. He was throwing strikes on both sides of the plate." Harang retired his first seven batters before walking Lyle Overbay, then retired 10 in a row before Schafers single. This marked the first time both starting pitchers in a big league game had not allowed a hit through six innings since June 13, 2010, when Ted Lilly of the Cubs and Gavin Floyd of the White Sox accomplished the feat, according to STATS. Alfonso Soriano doubled with two outs in the bottom of the seventh and scored on Chad Tracys single, and Lilly didnt allow a hit until pinch-hitter Juan Pierres leadoff single in the ninth. The Cubs won 1-0. Garza (0-1) made his first start for Milwaukee after signing a $50 million, four-year contract as a free agent. He allowed one run and two hits in eight innings, struck out seven and walked none, throwing 65 of 90 pitches for strikes. "Its one mistake and thats it. Its the big leagues," Garza said. "Youve got to pay for things like that, especially with the heater to the four-hole hitter." NOTES: The Braves have scored five of their six runs via four homers ... Garza hit a dribbler in front of the plate in the sixth that Harang fielded cleanly and threw to first for the out. Gomez followed with a drive down the left-field line that hooked foul, then struck out. ... Jason Heywards diving catch of a Ryan Braun liner to right in the fourth kept Harangs no-hit bid intact. ... The Brewers start a six-game trip Friday to Boston and Philadelphia. ... The Braves have Thursday off, then are at Washington on Friday in the Nationals opener. Nike Air Max Nederland . The 12th-ranked Haas served well throughout the match at the Ibirapuera arena, allowing only one break point to the 152nd-ranked Italian. Both players held serve until the first-set tiebreak, when Haas stepped up his game to easily clinch the set. Nike Air Max Goedkoop . -- The Chicago Bears say they have agreed to a one-year contract with centre Roberto Garza. http://www.airmaxnederland.nl/ . -- Southern Illinois coach Barry Hinson couldnt hear himself amid the roar in Koch Arena, so he kept stomping on the floor in a fruitless attempt to get his teams attention.Chris Wood and Andy Sullivan agreed that the lure of representing England in this weeks World Cup of Golf was impossible to resist despite both players having to postpone their holidays. The Ryder Cup stars were scheduled to take an extended break from the game following the DP World Tour Championship in Dubai, but they have changed their plans to compete at the superb Kingston Heath course in Melbourne.But Danny Willett, who had chosen Lee Westwood as his partner, opted to pull out to protect his suspect back and Wood was the next highest-ranked player to be given the option of teeing it up with Justin Rose unavailable. Chris Wood chose to play with Andy Sullivan in Melbourne Wood decided to bring in Sullivan rather than retain Westwood for the competition, a move that prompted the latter to express his disappointment during the European Tour finale last week.Wood responded on Sunday by hinting that Willett was in the wrong for choosing Westwood in the first place, with four other English players higher up in the world rankings. Lee Westwood was disappointed to be left out having initially been chosen by Danny Willett I went down the rankings and I did it in as fair a way as I could, Wood said after his final round at the Jumeirah Golf Estates. There wasnt this much fuss when Danny jumped myself, Tyrrell Hatton, Fitzy (Matt Fitzpatrick) and Sully to get to Lee.I totally understand Lees frustration, youre ready to go, but myself and Sully are hungry to go and play and surely thats what you want. Willetts withdrawal opened the door for Wood to chose his partner And on their arrival in Australia, Wood and Sullivan insisted they were happy to interrupt their breaks as they bid to become only the third English pair to win the event after David Carter and Nick Faldo in 1998, and Paul Casey with Luke Donald 12 years ago. Sky Sports Black Friday sale Upgrade to Sky Sports now and get 12 months half price! I was having six weeks off just to chill out a little longer, said Sullivan. Nike Air Max Aanbieding. But Im not sure how many World Cups Im going to be invited to play, so when you get the opportunity to come and play, the only answer I was going to give was yes.Wood added: I had a holiday planned with my wife, so she went home instead of being on holiday with me in Dubai. I had to deal with that gently! Wood and Sullivan are long-time friends and practised together during the Ryder Cup But the chance to play in a World Cup and the golf courses down here are so good. These sort of sandbelt courses I could play for the rest of my life, so the opportunity to come down here and play, Im always going to take it.Weve got a height difference to overcome for the week, but it will be great. We both play the same ball so it will be pretty easy for us. Weve both had pretty good years, both played Ryder Cup. So this is a great end to the season for both of us. Live World Cup of Golf November 24, 2016, 1:00am Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Wood and Sullivan are one of only two teams featuring two players ranked inside the worlds top 50, the other being the American Ryder Cup pairing of Rickie Fowler and PGA champion Jimmy Walker.Thomas Pieters, the leading points scorer on his stunning debut at Hazeltine, plays alongside former Ryder Cup star Nicolas Colsaerts for Belgium, while the home nation are represented by Adam Scott and Marc Leishman.Upgrade to Sky Sports now and get 12 months half price. Hurry, offer ends December 4! Also See: Wood snub disappoints Westwood Willett apologetic Golf live on Sky Sports 4 European Tour Schedule Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz