Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 62 mal aufgerufen
 Wünsche
jokergreen0220 Offline

Adliger

01.02.2018 03:22
SONOMA, Calif. [url=http://www.arsenalsoccerpro.com/Authentic-Wojciech-Szczesny-Arsenal -Jersey/]Wojciech Szczesny Jersey[/url] . Antworten

SONOMA, Calif. Wojciech Szczesny Jersey . -- Carl Edwards has never been known for his road racing skills -- to the point team owner Jack Roush had to send him testing in a two-seater so Boris Said could teach him the basics. A decade later, Edwards finally has a win to show for his hard work. And, he beat road racing ace Jeff Gordon to get to Victory Lane on Sunday at Sonoma Raceway, where Gordon leads all drivers with five wins. "My road racing progression, its been a pretty long climb," Edwards said. "The real special part to me was to stand in Victory Lane at Sonoma and have Jeff Gordon come and give me a handshake as the second-place finisher. I grew up watching Jeff Gordon, and specifically watching how he drove this race track and all the successes he had here, so I mean, thats really super. Its something Ill never forget." Edwards win made Roush Fenway Racing the unlikely organization to end Hendrick Motorsports five-race winning streak. And, the win came a week after Roush was shut out at Michigan, where the organization failed to put a car in the top 10 for the first time since 2000. Edwards took the lead on a restart with 25 laps remaining and seemed to have the win wrapped up until Gordon nearly chased him down on the final lap. Gordon had one good look at Edwards and couldnt pull off the pass. "That last lap was ugly," Edwards said of trying to hold off Gordon. It wasnt a terrible day for the Hendrick organization, which had won every Sprint Cup Series race since Gordons victory at Kansas on May 10. Instead, HMS settled for all four of its drivers finishing in the top seven. Gordon, the Sprint Cup Series points leader, wound up second. He said he made one mistake in overdriving a turn with about five laps to go that allowed Edwards to build a healthy lead. "I just couldnt put enough pressure on him," Gordon said. "I think had I put some more pressure on him, I saw him really struggling with the (tire) grip level, but he did everything he needed to do. That last lap, I gave it my best effort and closed up on him and he didnt overdrive it. I was hoping he might slide up and Id get a run on him." Dale Earnhardt Jr. was third after rallying from an incident that wrecked Matt Kenseth, and was apologetic on the radio and after the race. "I tried to screw it up a couple times in the race, but I calmed down and was able to get a good finish," Earnhardt said after his career-best finish on a road course. "I got into Matt, I jumped a curb and jumped into the air and just ran into him. Totally my fault. I hope hes not sore with me." Kasey Kahne bounced back from an early flat tire to finish sixth and Jimmie Johnson was seventh. In all, Chevrolet drivers took spots two through seven as pole-sitter Jamie McMurray, using a Hendrick engine, finished fourth and Paul Menard was fifth. Fords rounded out the top 10, led by Edwards, Marcos Ambrose eighth and Roush driver Greg Biffle was 10th. The highest-finishing Toyota was Clint Bowyer in 11th. Bowyer was the leader on a restart with 31 laps to go, was passed by Ambrose, and then got a flat left rear tire. The tire problem led to Jamie McMurray turning Bowyer, and as Bowyers car was stopped in the middle of the track, bottleneck traffic caused Kevin Harvick to run into Bowyer. "We got ourselves in position and had a flat. It was going down and I was all over the place," he said. "Jamie just kind of finished me up and got me out of the way. Bad luck, man." Edwards win is his first career victory on a road course, and hed never been higher than third at Sonoma. More important, it was his second win of this season and locks him into the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship field. It was Edwards 23rd win of his career, the 135th Sprint Cup Series victory for car owner Jack Roush, and it made Edwards the 10th consecutive different winner at Sonoma. Crew chief Jimmy Fennig said the race played into their hands after pitting with 40 to go and then a caution came out and Fennig made the call to not bring Edwards in a second time under yellow. The strategy moved Edwards toward the front of the field and he moved his way to the front. "When you got somebody like Carl behind the wheel, and you put him out front, hes going to get it done," Fennig said. "To have two wins right now and to be locked in really feels good." Alex Iwobi Jersey . They have homered once every 27.3 at bats, which just happens to be the third best mark in the American League, albeit just 10 games into the season. Aaron Ramsey Jersey . Sweeting scored two in the first and three in the second before Strong (4-4) got two back in the fourth. Sweeting then scored three in the fifth, two in the sixth and one in the seventh to grab a commanding 9-2 lead. http://www.arsenalsoccerpro.com/Authentic-Francis-Coquelin-Arsenal-Jersey/ . HEROES Alex Ovechkin – Scored a pair of goals in Washington’s 4-0 win over Pittsburgh. With 13 goals in the past 13 games, Ovechkin now has 29 goals on the season to lead the league. CEDAR PARK, Texas -- Toronto Marlies coach Steve Spott didnt let his team dwell on its first loss of the Calder Cup Playoffs, a 6-3 setback against the Texas Stars in Game 2 of the Western Conference final. The Marlies had won their first eight playoff games before Game 2, but the streak was derailed as Brett Ritchie and Scott Glennie each scored twice for Texas-- which fired 52 shots at Torontos net. "We turned the music on right away," Spott said referring to the teams post-game dressing room. "I went in and said a couple things about what we knew to do better. Then I said, when we leave here, Im a believer negativity is a wasted energy, and we turned the music on and we get back to work." The Stars have mustered 102 shots through two games and Toronto goalie Drew MacIntyre has stopped 95 of 101 shots. "We gave up, in my mind, three free goals," said Spott. "Weve got to be smarter and weve got to be tighter, the margin or error this time of year is slim." Glennies second goal gave Texas a two-goal lead with less than six minutes remaining in the third period after the teams traded five goals in the second. Spott said he felt Glennies goal, which came on a rebound after Mike Hedden drove hard to the net, ended Torontos comeback effort. "I thought we had some good push back when went to the third and then we gave up a soft goal," said Spott. "A coverage issue that we got beat on and then it ends up in the back of our netathose soft goals on some of those coverages, weve got to address." Chris Muellers fifth goal of the playoffs capped the barrage to give Texas a 4-3 lead 61 seconds before the second intermission. Yaya Sanogo Jersey. Before Muellers goal Glennie and Ritchie scored for Texas, while Josh Leivo and Peter Holland countered for the Marlies. Glennies goal, which gave the Stars a temporary 2-1 lead, was the first time the Marlies trailed since the regular season finale against the Rochester Americans - a streak of 512 minutes five seconds. "Not any disrespect to Texas, but I dont think we were on our game tonight and they pounced on that," Marlies defenceman T.J. Brennan said. "Theyre a good team and they took advantage of a lot things we didnt do (in the second period)." Earlier Toronto had opened the scoring on its first shot 4:22 into the game when Jerry DAmigo took advantage of a Texas turnover and beat Christopher Nilstorp over the right shoulder for his fifth goal of the playoffs. Travis Morin added an empty-net goal for the Stars while Nilstorp had 27 stops for the win. The 30-year-old Swedish netminder made his biggest stop with 13.5 seconds left in the second period on Stuart Percy. Percy had an apparent open net, but Nilstorp reached out and around a screen to make the glove save with his right hand. "Oh, (Nilstorp) played unbelievable tonight," Stars forward Mike Hedden said. "That save he made at the end of the second, I think it really lifted the guys on the bench and carried the momentum into the third period." Game 3 of the best-of-seven series is Wednesday at Torontos Ricoh Coliseum. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz