Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 Wünsche
jokergreen0220 Offline

Adliger

02.01.2019 06:54
Its a nice situation to be in. [url=http://www.wholesaleairmaxfreeshipping.com/]Cheap Air Max Website[/url] . As the Toronto Arg Antworten

Its a nice situation to be in. Cheap Air Max Website . As the Toronto Argonauts prepare to face their hated enemies from down the QEW, the Hamilton Tiger Cats, in this Sundays Eastern Final, theyre faced with something they havent experienced all season - a healthy receiving corps. There hasnt been one game this season where all five import receivers have been healthy, mainly because newcomer Romby Bryant suffered six broken ribs in a preseason game and wasnt able to get back in the lineup until Week 17. A CFL lineup consists of 42 players. At least 20 must be non-imports, with seven of them being starters. All of a sudden the Argos have a decision to make. Do they dress four or five import receivers? This season the Argos have dressed four import and three non-import receivers. Two of the spots have been filled with starting Canadians, Andre Durie and Spencer Watt, with Mike Bradwell and/or Julian Feoli-Gudino dressing as backups who also play special teams. Is there a chance they could dress five American receivers? "I dont know if were going to make major changes there" said head coach Scott Milanovich. "It will still probably be pretty similar (to what theyve done all season)." If thats the case, the Argos now have to deal with which four import receivers will run through the tunnel to play on Sunday. Here are the options. Chad Owens Theres no doubt he will play. Owens won the leagues Most Outstanding Player award in 2012 and led all CFL receivers with 94 catches this year. Hes also their primary returner. Owens missed all four games of a western road trip due to a rib injury. Dontrelle InmanInman is also a lock. The 62 second-year Argo battled hamstring problems early in the season. Hes back and is a major threat in the red zone. There are very few defensive backs who can beat him on a jump ball in the end zone. Jason BarnesA favourite of QB Ricky Rays, especially in the red zone. The two were teammates for three years in Edmonton before both headed to Toronto in 2012. Barnes had 44 catches this season, with seven of those being for touchdowns, and is the only one of the group that did not miss a game due to injury. John ChilesPerhaps the fastest receiver in the league. Clocked with a stopwatch at a free agent camp this year at 4.24 in the 40 (his fastest electronic time being a 4.29) He stretches defences and is a legitimate game breaker. Of the rookies 44 catches this year, eight were for touchdowns. He missed four games in October with a hamstring injury, but returned to the lineup in the season finale against Montreal. Romby BryantThe six-year veteran is the wild card here. Bryant suffered six broken ribs in an exhibition game this year, finally returning to the lineup late in the season. In Week 18, Bryant caught seven passes, two of them for touchdowns. He also possesses eight games of playoff experience. During Tuesdays practice, judging by the number of reps, Bryant seemed to be the odd man out. After the workout was over, TSN.ca asked Milanovich whether Bryant would be the man who got the short straw when it came to dressing on Sunday. "We have not made that decision yet" said the second-year head coach. "Thats going to be one thats going to take a couple of days in practice (to figure out)." How do they make that decision? "Its a comfort level with the game plan" continued Milanovich. "Its performance based off this week of practice. Its health." Figuring out any changes to the ratio is not a unilateral decision. Milanovich and offensive coordinator Marcus Brady discuss what they need on offence with defensive coordinator Chris Jones. "You have certain guys that you know have played and can play at this level" Jones told TSN.ca. "Those (players) are identified very early during the process of deciding who are going to be the Canadian players for you. Then, of course, injury has to play into the factor; you have to see who is healthy and who is not." The playoff bye week, coupled with most of the veterans being rested for the final regular-season game, have allowed the Argos to become as healthy as they have been all season. It will be interesting to see which receivers and which Canadians will be donning the double blue Sunday as they attempt to get to a second-consecutive Grey Cup final. Mike Hogan is the play by play voice of the Argos on TSN 1050 radio. You can listen to the game at 1pm Sunday on TSN 1050 or TSN1050.ca with a one hour pre-game show kicking off at noon. Cheap Air Max Wholesale . Left back Layvin Kurzawa put Monaco ahead in the 36th minute with a low shot after being set up by midfielder Geoffrey Kondogbia, sweeping the ball in after running onto Kondogbias cross from the left. Wholesale Air Max . Forsman closed with a 3-under 69 in windy conditions Sunday for his third Champions Tour title. He beat Jay Don Blake by two shots. http://www.wholesaleairmaxfreeshipping.com/ .com) - The surging Montreal Canadiens will try to match their longest winning streak of the season when they visit the Florida Panthers for Saturdays clash at BB&T Center.KAMLOOPS, B.C. -- B.C. Lions head coach Mike Benevides says his team has a better handle on what makes Khalif Mitchell tick this time around. The hulking defensive tackle helped the Lions win the 2011 Grey Cup, however a series of incidents on an off the field the following season precipitated a trade to the Toronto Argonauts prior to the 2013 campaign. The mercurial Mitchell rebounded in Toronto and asked for his release from the Argos to pursue NFL opportunities this winter, but when those failed to materialized the Lions surprised the rest of the CFL by bringing him back into the fold. "I think hes a person thats matured. Hes a person thats experienced some things," Benevides said at training camp this week. "The biggest thing I see is everybody else understanding who he is. "I think hes very conscious of whats occurring and whats going on around him. What people need to know is he is not a bad person. Hes a good person." Benevides would know. He was the Lions defensive co-ordinator back in 2011 when Mitchell had his best season, compiling 33 tackles and six sacks. "I see everybody understanding who he is and sometimes you have a misconception or you dont understand someone and that sometimes creates issues," said Benevides. "Khalif is a very charismatic guy, hes a very passionate guy. He enjoys the game. His teammates and his team and the guys around him are very important to him." But it was those teammates who wanted him out the door after the six-foot-six, 315-pound Mitchell made headlines for all the wrong reasons in 2012. The league suspended him two games for violently hyperextending the arm of an opponent that July before fining him an unspecified amount for making multiple throat-slashing gestures in another game. Mitchell was then fined and suspended again for violating the CFLs social media policy after using a racial slur on Twitter. Benevides said the teams leadership group was consulted when the idea to was first floated to bring Mitchell back, and it was agreed that all parties could move on and work towards winning the Grey Cup, which the Lions host in November. "It was a long process and discussion. There was a lot of guys that I spoke to and they were the ones who said Bring him back in the room," said Benevides. "At the end of the day we all have a job to do and thats win." But while his coach has seen growth and maturity, the 29-year-old Mitchell emphasized hes still the same person in many ways. "I havent changed who I am. Even when I came back to B.C. I was like Im going to be Khalif and they were like We understand that," said Mitchell, referring to himself in the third person. "I think a lot of people dont understand who Khalif is because a lot of people only see me in football or from the negative things that Ive produced in the media. Cheap Wholesale Air Max. quot; Lions running back Andrew Harris expressed delight when Mitchell was traded last year, tweeting "Good riddance!!!!" after the deal with the Argos was announced. The Winnipeg native said hes willing to move on because of Mitchells unique skill set and a hope that he has learned from his mistakes. "Khalif is a beast. Hes a guy that can help us win football games, and thats the most important things," said Harris. "All the off-field stuff that happened in the past, its just maturing from that now. Things happen with people and youve just got to move on from that and trust that there will be better judgement in the future. "Theres definitely no animosity between us. Were teammates now and were just working together for the one goal and thats the Grey Cup." Lions linebacker Solomon Elimimian added that there werent any awkward conversations when Mitchell walked back into the locker-room. "I think the guys all know Khalif, and thats the biggest thing for us," said Elimimian. "We know that hes a good guy. We know he means well. We know that hes a very bright man. But also the thing is hes a great football player and thats what we need in the locker-room and on the field." Lions defensive back Ryan Phillips said it was made clear to Mitchell upon his return that he can be himself as long as it doesnt hurt the team. "Just understand that theres consequences to mistakes," said Phillips. "Hes grown up from that. We know the dominant player he can be as long as hes focused on football." Theres no doubt that Mitchell will help an already solid defence get better. The Lions surrendered the second fewest rushing yards per game (94.4) in 2013, but allowed the second most rushing touchdowns (17) and recorded the third fewest sacks (45). Mitchell put the drama from 2012 behind him and nearly matched his 2011 numbers while playing with Toronto last season, registering 32 tackles and five sacks. "In order to be successful in our division, youve got to be very good against the run. Youve got to be big inside," said Benevides. "Hes another big, effective body that can have an impact in the interior line of scrimmage, and good teams win at the line of scrimmage." Mitchell said he never expected to return to the West Coast after his messy divorce with the Lions last year, but is ready to do what he does best -- stop the run and get after the quarterback. "I definitely wasnt expecting to come back. Im sure when they told me Good riddance and Bye they werent expecting me to come back either," he said. "Im here now and regardless of what the situation was, at the end of the day weve got to win a championship." Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz