Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 Wünsche
jokergreen0220 Offline

Adliger

02.01.2019 06:55
NEW YORK -- Boston pitcher Brandon Workman appealed a six-game suspension imposed by Major League Baseball on Tuesday for throwi Antworten

NEW YORK -- Boston pitcher Brandon Workman appealed a six-game suspension imposed by Major League Baseball on Tuesday for throwing near the head of Tampa Bay star Evan Longoria last week. Cheap Air Jordan 1 Authentic . Workman can play until the appeal process is complete, and was expected to make his scheduled start Wednesday night against the Cleveland Indians. The penalty, which also included a fine, was announced by MLB Senior Vice-President Joe Garagiola Jr. Workmans high-and-tight pitch came after the teams had been warned about further trouble. "That was ascertained in the video. Thus, I think thats appropriate," Rays manager Joe Maddon said before Tuesday nights game at Miami. Red Sox first baseman Mike Carp was hit on the arm Friday by a fourth-inning pitch from Tampa Bay ace David Price, who also plunked slugger David Ortiz on the hip in the first inning -- triggering umpires to issue warnings to both teams. The fact Workman was disciplined and Price wasnt did not sit well with the Red Sox and Ortiz in particular, who again criticized the Rays ace prior to Tuesdays game against the Indians. "I dont think what theyre doing is fair," Ortiz said. "I think the rules should be for everybody. We didnt start this up. I didnt hit nobody. Workman didnt hit anybody in the first inning. He did." Ortiz was critical of Price following that game and didnt back down from those comments Tuesday when news of Workmans suspension reached Bostons clubhouse. "Im not going to get hit again," Ortiz said. "Not by him. He did it on purpose. He punked me and thats very disrespectful. Im a grown man. Ive been around the league for a long time and I know how to take care of business on my own." Said Maddon: "Papi and I have had a pretty good relationship in the past. Sometimes commentary oversteps and overreaches." "Id like to believe if he had more of an opportunity to think about it, he would respond differently. For us, its a dead issue. I want us to move it along and just play baseball," he said. Red Sox manager John Farrell, who was ejected from Fridays game, took a diplomatic approach. "All you can do is put forth your best efforts to state a case that we were directly involved with, and whats done is done," he said. "Theres an appeal thats going to take place. I know we presented our case in response to the discussions and what was being talked about with MLB." After being hit Carp glared out at the mound, shouting and pointing at Price, but was restrained by Rays catcher Jose Molina as players from both teams charged out of the dugouts and bullpens. There was some pushing and shoving, but no punches were thrown. Workman threw a high pitch in the sixth behind Longoria, who was visibly upset. Longoria and Boston catcher A.J. Pierzynski had a conversation at home plate, and a handful of players from both dugouts ventured a few steps onto the field, but no trouble ensued. Workman was ejected. Air Jordan 1 Outlet Store . Radulov scored the lone goal in the shootout, and the Predators edged the Minnesota Wild 2-1 on Tuesday night to reach 100 points for the second time in three seasons and fourth in seven. Air Jordan 1 From China . Nat Borchers headed in the sole goal in the 54th minute, getting on the end of a Kyle Beckerman free kick. The defeat cost Sporting top spot in the Eastern Conference. Even a draw would have moved the Kansas City club above Columbus. http://www.airjordan1clearance.com/ . With the Nets winning streak in jeopardy, Williams scored 23 points, 11 in the final six minutes, to lead Brooklyn to a 104-99 victory over the Charlotte Bobcats on Wednesday night.TUSCALOOSA, Ala. -- Blake Sims passed for two touchdowns and rushed for a third in three quarters and might have staked his claim as No. 3 Alabamas undisputed starting quarterback in a 52-12 victory over Southern Miss on Saturday night. Sims was 12-of-17 passing for 168 yards for the Crimson Tide (3-0) ahead of the teams Southeastern Conference opener against Florida. Jake Coker didnt come in until late in the third quarter against the Golden Eagles (1-2), who have lost 25 of their last 27 games. Most of Sims completions went to the nations leading receiver, Amari Cooper. Cooper had eight catches for 135 yards and a touchdown to tie DJ Halls school record of five consecutive 100-yard games set in 2006. Kenyan Drake scored three touchdowns and produced 59 yards on nine rushes. Sims also ran five times for 46 yards, including a 4-yard touchdown. Coker did open by leading Alabama on a 99-yard scoring drive. Nick Mullens completed 19 of 35 passes for 207 yards to lead Southern Miss. Corey Acosta had field goals of 33, 43, 37 and 30 yards to account for all the points by Southern Miss. Alabama outgained the Golden Eagles 547-263 in total yards, allowing just 56 rushing yards. The Tide ran for 333 yards, led by Derrick Henrys 11 carries for 73 yards. Cooper accounted for 108 of Sims 123 passing yards in the first half. He moved past Ozzie Newssome into the Tides No. Wholesale Air Jordan 1 Free Shipping. 3 spot for career receiving yards. Coker got into the game with 2:10 left in the third quarter with Alabama at the 1. He completed all three of his attempts for 36 yards before Drake scampered 29 yards for his third touchdown and a 42-9 lead. Coker finished 5-of-7 passing for 46 yards. His third-down sack forced Alabama to settle for a 30-yard Adam Griffith field goal. The Florida State transfer and Sims had battled through preseason camp and split time in a rout of Florida Atlantic. Sims played all but the final minutes of the opening win against West Virginia and didnt leave this one until it was well in hand either. Southern Miss scored field goals on its first and last drive of the opening half, but managed just 4 yards in the second quarter. Two of Acostas kicks were set up by Alabama mistakes. Tyler Sarrazins punt bounced off Alabamas Tyren Jones, giving the Golden Eagles the ball at the 29. They couldnt get anywhere but Acosta got them three points, and he added the 37-yarder in the third quarter on a drive kept alive by safety Nick Perrys targeting flag on a third-down incompletion. Perry will miss the first half of the Florida game. He posted an apology to Alabama fans on his Twitter page before the quarter was done, saying that "My boys will take care of business." Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz