Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 34 mal aufgerufen
 Wünsche
jokergreen0220 Offline

Adliger

02.01.2019 06:55
CHARLOTTE, N. [url=http://www.airmaxoutlet.it/]Air Max Outlet Online Italia[/url] .C. -- Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing will fie Antworten

CHARLOTTE, N. Air Max Outlet Online Italia .C. -- Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing will field a second IndyCar entry for Oriol Servia this season in at least four races, more if sponsorship can be secured. Servia is currently scheduled to compete at Long Beach, Barber, the inaugural road course race at Indianapolis Motor Speedway and the Indianapolis 500 in a deal announced Wednesday. The Rahal organization last month finished a drawn-out process to secure sponsorship from the National Guard for Graham Rahals car. Team owner Bobby Rahal has insisted he would only field two cars if it would strengthen the organization, and Graham Rahal said he told his dad he didnt want to "rob Peter to pay Paul" just to have a teammate. But in Servia, the organization gets a veteran driver who was briefly teammates with Graham Rahal at Newman-Haas-Lanigan Racing in 2009. Servia also ran the Indy 500 that season for Bobby Rahal. "We have had the pleasure of working with Oriol before and are looking forward to his return," Bobby Rahal said. "I have always respected his ability to develop the race car and be a productive member of the team, so when it came time to consider the possibility of a second entry, he was right at the top of the list. We are happy to have him back and look forward to having him help the team progress toward the front." A native of Pals, Spain, Servia has made 191 starts in CART, Champ Car and the IndyCar Series since 2000. He won at Montreal in 2005, has 19 career podium finishes and was fourth in the 2012 Indianapolis 500. His Panther DRR team shut down after last years Indy 500, and he ran seven of the final 14 races for Panther Racing. "Continuity is a very important part of success in any racing team," said Servia. "By my moving to Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing, this happens at many different levels. On the team side, in 2009 we did the 500 together as a one-off race. We were running very strong until we had a fuel pump fail on us, but that one race left us with a sensation that we could do great things together. That same year I did a short stint at Newman/Haas/Lanigan where my teammate was Graham, and that also started a great chemistry between us that translated to results on track." Servia will participate in the IndyCar Series open test at Barber in two weeks. "There are enough synergies within the team that make me feel positive, that even if we may be starting a little late, we will hit the road running," he said. Nike Air Max Offerta . "Yeah, [I heard them]," he said. "They made me miss the free throw." A year ago, Lowrys post-game antics may not have been so well received but what was snide and snarky is now endearing quick wit. Scarpe Nike Air Max Outlet . Observant Muslims avoid food and liquids from dawn to dusk during Ramadan but can, and often do, skip it if travelling or doing hard physical labour. Some devout Muslim athletes choose to fast during training or competition, but it can create selection difficulties for the coaches in team sports. http://www.airmaxoutlet.it/ . -- Arizona coach Bruce Arians says there "were obviously very, very many problems" with the officiating in the Cardinals 24-21 loss at Philadelphia.Edmonton, AB (SportsNetwork.com) - Pekka Rinne stopped 26 shots and Craig Smith scored a pair of goals to lead Nashville in a 4-1 decision over Edmonton at Rexall Place. Taylor Beck and Shea Weber added tallies with Roman Josi chipping in a pair of assists for the PPredators, who kicked off a six-game road trip with their third win in the last four outings. Air Max Outlet Italia. Taylor Hall potted the lone goal for the Oilers, whose four-game win streak came to a halt. Ben Scrivens took the loss despite making 31 saves. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz