Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 Wünsche
jokergreen0220 Offline

Adliger

03.01.2019 07:55
NATAL, Brazil - Mixed martial arts legend Dan Henderson (30-11) added another chapter to his storied career with a stunning thir Antworten

NATAL, Brazil - Mixed martial arts legend Dan Henderson (30-11) added another chapter to his storied career with a stunning third-round finish of Mauricio "Shogun" Rua (22-9). Cheap Air Max 97 Canada . The bout, a rematch of the pairs 2011 "Fight of the Year," served as the headliner of Sundays "UFC Fight Night: Shogun vs. Henderson 2," which took place at Ginasio Nelio Dias in Natal, Rio Grande do Norte, Brazil. Rua looked crisp in the early going, using a barrage of leg kicks and sharp jabs to keep Henderson at bay and even wobbled him on a few occasions through the first two rounds. But just when the 43-year-old Henderson looked to have nothing left in the tank, he shocked Rua with his patented power right hand, affectionately known to his fans as the "H Bomb." The shot landed flush, rearranging Ruas nose and sending him crashing to the canvas. Henderson followed to the floor, and the follow-up blows forced referee Herb Dean to call off the fight 91 seconds into the third round. The much-needed result snapped a three-fight losing streak for the man most consider the best mixed-martial-artist ever to hail from the U.S. "He definitely dinged me a little," Henderson admitted after the fight. "He rung my bell just a tad in the first round, also, and again in the second. I decided just to be patient. I wasnt very offensive, and that third round I think we both decided to get after it and leave things where we left them the first fight. "Im such a big fan of Shogun and what hes done for the sport and how he represents himself in the sport. So thank you for bringing the best out of me, as well." Along with the win, Henderson earned $100,000 in official UFC "Fight Night" bonuses for taking part in the "Fight of the Night" and being awarded one of the evenings "Performance of the Night" bonuses, as well. Rua also earned $50,000 for taking part in the "Fight of the Night." In the nights co-feature, C.B. Dollaway (14-5) turned in one of the best performances of his career, downing former "The Ultimate Fighter: Brazil" winner Cezar Ferreira (3-1) in just 39 seconds. Ferreira looked sharp on his feet early, landing with a power shot in the opening seconds. But Dollaway patently retreated to the fence and avoided follow-ups before unleashing a well-placed right hand that sent Ferreira tumbling to the canvas. Dollaway pounded with additional strikes, and referee Mario Yamasaki called off the fight in the opening minute. "I love fighting down here in Brazil," Dollaway said. "The fans show incredible passion, and it is awesome to see Im starting to develop a small fan base. "I knew if I stuck to my game plan, I could control the fight and finish him, and thats exactly what I did." A battle of lightweight winners of international versions of "The Ultimate Fighter" fell flat, as Norman Parke (19-2-1) and Leonardo Santos (12-3-1) fought to a majority draw. While the bout was lacking in action throughout most of the 15-minute affair, it was an odd point deduction from referee Wernei Cardoso that ultimately led to the draw. Cardoso penalized Parke one point for holding on to his opponents shorts as he looked for a takedown in the second round. The call was made just as Parke appeared to be holding the cage in defence of that takedown, but Cardosos decision was made. The result was recorded as a majority draw, 29-27, 28-28 and 28-28, with Santos taking the opening round and Parke the final two on two of the three judges cards. Light heavyweights Fabio Maldonado (21-6) and Gian Villante (11-5) combined for a thrilling three-round contest with an incredible shift in momentum. Villante took control of the action in the early going, utilizing his superior wrestling skills to secure the opening round. He landed a knee flush to Maldonados forehead in the second, opening up a cut that streamed for the remainder of the frame. But the wound only seemed to fuel Maldonado, who suddenly came alive with crisp combinations on the feet. Villante returned to his grappling attack but was too tired to earn a takedown, leaving him to endure Maldonados heavy hands for the remainder of the matchup. Maldonado nearly finished the fight in the final minute, but Villante refused to quit, surviving until the bell. Maldonado was awarded the hard-fought unanimous decision with scores of 29-27, 29-28 and 29-28. "It was a war standing up, but that was after he gave me a hard time on the ground," Maldonado said. "His wrestling is very good, so I knew I had to impose my striking game and avoid the fence. I knew that striking, hed get tired first." In a lightweight contest, Michel Prazeres (18-1) looked dominant in an impressive decision win over a heavily favored Mairbek Taisumov (21-5). Prazeres was in control of the fight from start to finish, with powerful strikes and a strong wrestling game. The contest was marred by a pair of point deductions, as Taisumov repeatedly grabbed the cage in hopes of preventing a takedown. But Prazeres didnt let the stoppage break his rhythm, as he cruised to a unanimous-decision win, 30-25 on all three judges cards. "I only have one thing to say: My team deserves a lot of praise," Prazeres said after the win. "The result speaks for itself. They did an amazing job." The nights first main-card matchup ended in controversy when Brazilian featherweight Rony Jason (14-4) dropped Steven Siler (23-12) with a pair of powerful hooks. While it appeared clear Siler was hurt, he also appeared to be defending as referee Wernei Cardoso stepped in to halt the fight just 77 seconds after it began. Unfortunately for a protesting Siler, the decision had already been made, and Jason was awarded a TKO win. "Im disappointed because it was an incredibly early stoppage by the ref," Siler said after the bout. "I didnt even have time to communicate I was OK because he jumped in so fast. "I got hit, dropped to my back to take a defensive posture and was throwing an upkick to give me some space. And then, all of the sudden, it was over." Wholesale Air Max 97 Canada . - The Green Bay Packers got back to work on Friday without star quarterback Aaron Rodgers. Air Max 97 Canada . - Jayden Hart scored once and set up two more as the Prince Albert Raiders downed the host Red Deer Rebels 5-3 on Tuesday to clinch the final Western Hockey League playoff berth. http://www.cheapairmax97canada.com/ . "We cannot stay the same way the whole season long," said Reyes. "This is not acceptable. Something needs to change because were a better team than what were showing right now. Its a long season and we just need to continue to push." Its been a frustrating week for the ballclub.PHOENIX -- Gerald Green came to the NBA straight from high school with an abundance of raw talent that never translated into a big-time pro career. Then came his off-season trade to Phoenix -- his seventh team in seven seasons -- and he seems finally to have found a home. On Thursday night, especially in one remarkable quarter, Green was as good as it gets against one of the best teams in the NBA. He scored 25 of his career-high 41 points in the third quarter and the Suns erased a 16-point deficit to beat the Oklahoma City Thunder 128-122. "I havent done nothing in this league," Green said. "Every day I come into practice or come into a game, Im just trying to prove myself." Markieff Morris added 24 points, including two free throws with 24.4 seconds to play. Goran Dragic scored 22, including six of the Suns final 12 points after Oklahoma City led 118-116. Russell Westbrook scored a season-high 36 for the Thunder, who would have pulled a half-game ahead of Indiana for the NBAs best record with a victory. Kevin Durant added 34. Greens outburst fell one point shy of a Suns record for most points in a quarter set by Stephon Marbury in 2002. His career-best eight 3-pointers also was one shy of the franchise mark. "I love the way hes playing right now," Suns coach Jeff Hornacek said. "We knew he could shoot the ball. Theres not too many guys that can get on a roll like that. The thing that makes him unique (is) some guys you can get up into and maybe challenge a shot a little harder. But Gerald just jumps over everybody. Hes making shots that other guys cant get that high to shoot." It was Phoenixs second 40-point performance in four games. Dragic had 40 against New Orleans on Friday. Green set a career high for the second time this season. He had 36 at Denver on Feb. 18. In the third quarter, Green was 7 of 11, including 6 of 6 on 3s. Fouled on a 3-pointer with 6.9 seconds left, Green missed one of the three free throws or he would have tied Marburys franchise record. "I was just feeling it, man," he said. "Guys were finding me in transition. I was just being real aggressivve. Air Max 97 Canada Wholesale. ... Im not afraid to take big shots. Im not afraid to take any type of shot. " The Thunder had won three in a row, but have lost four of seven. "We gave up 15 3s and we put them on the free throw line 39 times," Oklahoma City coach Scott Brooks said. "Youve got to get back. Weve been talking about it for about 10 days now. Youve got to get back in a defensive disposition when we play these teams who are small and fast and quick." Westbrook agreed. "Defensively, thats got to be our identity," he said. "We can score with the best of them, but weve got to be able to stop them." After trailing by as many as 16 in the quarter, the Suns scored the final 14 points of the third to lead 101-98 entering the fourth. The run reached 21-3 when Marcus Morris 3 put Phoenix up 108-101 with 9:34 to play. But Westbrook brought the Thunder back. He made three 3s, the last to tie it at 116 with 4:34 to play. Ibakas dunk put Oklahoma City back on top, 118-116, with 4:10 to go. Dragic tied it with a driving layup with 2:22 left, then his reverse layup gave the Suns a 118-116 lead with 2:02 left. He was fouled on the play but missed the free throw, one of 10 misses from the line by Phoenix. Oklahoma City was 19 of 19. Markieff Morris scored to make it 122-118 with 1:11 left, then Durant cut it to 122-120 with 1:01 to go. Dragics 16-footer boosted the lead to 124-120 with 45.9 seconds remaining. Durant scored again to make it 124-122 with 40.9 seconds left. But Morris made two free throws, then twin brother Marcus made two more with 5.6 seconds to go. Up by four at the half, Oklahoma City used a 13-3 surge to build a 96-80 lead on Caron Butlers fourth 3-pointer with 3:47 left in the third. Notes: The Suns were without centre Miles Plumlee for the second game in a row with a sprained shoulder. ... Phoenix G Eric Bledsoe is close to playing and could be back in any of the coming three games. ... The Thunder had won three in a row in Phoenix. ... Oklahoma Citys 41-point first quarter was its highest-scoring quarter of the season and the highest-scoring quarter for a Suns opponent. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz