Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 78 mal aufgerufen
 Wünsche
jokergreen0220 Offline

Adliger

01.02.2018 03:22
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. [url=http://www.hockeyoilersshop.com/patrick-maroon-jersey/]Patrick Maroon Jersey[/url] . -- Russell Allen, a Antworten

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. Patrick Maroon Jersey . -- Russell Allen, a former linebacker with the Jacksonville Jaguars, will retire after suffering a concussion and a stroke in a game last December. Allen told MMQB.si.com he has a dead spot -- no bigger than a dime -- on his cerebellum. The cerebellum controls motor movement and co-ordination. The Jaguars released Allen last week after his personal physician consulted with Jacksonvilles medical staff before a scheduled physical. The Jaguars declined comment Tuesday, citing medical privacy laws. Allen, who lives with his wife and two--year-old son in San Diego, did not immediately return a message left on his cellphone. "I told my story so athletes understand you cant ignore head injuries," Allen posted on his Twitter page Tuesday. "If youre not sure you have one, then you do. Report it immediately." In the months after Allens initial stroke diagnosis, he saw three neurosurgeons. The last one advised Allen to quit playing football. Allen told MMQB he has struggled to pick up and grip hand-held objects -- doctors believe this will subside in time -- and will be on blood-thinning medication for the rest of his life. Allen hopes others will learn from his experience. "Guys talk about it all the time: Im all right; I just got my bell rung," he said. "Ive had, maybe 10 times in my career, when for a second I felt woozy after a hit. And what Ive learned from this is that its not something to be overlooked. If it feels like somethings wrong, somethings wrong. I want someone to know my experience, so they can know when they experience something similar." Allen sustained the concussion and stroke in Week 15 against Buffalo after running into Bills centre Eric Wood several yards downfield. "It was strange because it was so routine," Allen said. "We hit, I got off the block, no big deal. "I felt something flash -- like they say when you get your bell rung. I didnt lose consciousness. I walked back to the huddle and finished the drive." Later in the game, though, Allen began having double vision on the sideline. He did not notify team trainers, instead asking teammate Paul Posluszny if his eye was OK. Allen had a headache after the game and again when he woke up the next day, which prompted him to tell the team. The Jaguars ordered an MRI and sent Allen home. That Tuesday, the Jags told Allen to meet a team physician at the emergency room. Allen was told he had suffered a stroke and had tests for three days at the hospital. Ryan Stanton Jersey .Y. -- Defenceman Ryan Murphy had a goal and an assist and Drew MacIntyre made 24 saves to help the Carolina Hurricanes beat the New York Islanders 4-2 in an exhibition game Wednesday night. Zack Kassian Jersey . -- Crystal Webster avoided elimination at the 2013 Capital One Road to the Roar Olympic pre-trial curling tournament with an 8-5 win over Amber Holland on Thursday. http://www.hockeyoilersshop.com/customized/ .C. -- When Michael Jordan speaks, people still listen.Jamie Murray is hoping to emulate his brother Andy by winning an Olympic gold medal when the pair team up in Rio this summer. The brothers will compete together in the doubles competition for Team GB as Andy looks to add to the gold medal he won in the singles at London 2012.They will be hoping to improve upon their previous two Olympic performances in the doubles after suffering early exits on both previous occasions. The Murrays went out in the second round at the Athens Olympics in 2008 and exited on the opening day in London four years ago.Jamie Murray, who is currently top of the tennis doubles world rankings, is determined to avoid a similar fate this time around. Jamie Murray is targeting Olympic gold in Rio I am excited to go and play, Murray said, speaking exclusively to Sky Sports News HQ. It is going to be cool to play with Andy. London was a big disappointment for me personally.It is every four years, so to sit on that result for four years would be great. I really want to do well in this Olympics.It is probably our best chance to really get a good result because we are both getting to the peaks of our careers.I am certainly playing some of the best tennis of my life so I want to try to make that count. Jamie Murray celebrates with the Davis Cup Murray was speaking in Dunblane as he brought the Davis Cup trophy home as part of a tour to thank all those who have supported the team. Benoit Pouliot Jersey. He was part of the historic winning team who lifted the trophy for Great Britain for the first time since 1936.The GB team, including brother Andy, began the defence of their Davis Cup title in March and will play their quarter-final against Serbia in Belgrade in July.The Lawn Tennis Association (LTA) wanted to celebrate last Novembers win by taking the trophy on a tour to more than 90 places across the country.Jamie Murray returned to his old high school and primary school in Dunblane on Tuesday to give pupils a chance to see the trophy.Hundreds of tennis fans stood in a long queue at Dunblane Sports Club later in the day to get a picture with the Davis Cup and meet the local tennis star.Murray said: I am excited to be back in my home town with the Davis Cup.Winning was an incredible moment personally and also for all involved and Im eager to help ensure a lasting legacy following this historic achievement.Seeing everyones reaction when they saw the Davis Cup and sharing a bit of that passion we had on court will hopefully encourage others to get involved and choose tennis as part of their everyday lives. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz