Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 Wünsche
jokergreen0220 Offline

Adliger

05.01.2019 07:57
VAIL, Colo. [url=http://www.airmax270canada.com/]Air Max 270 Outlet Canada[/url] . -- Lindsey Vonn is delaying further surgery o Antworten

VAIL, Colo. Air Max 270 Outlet Canada . -- Lindsey Vonn is delaying further surgery on her right knee for as long as possible in hopes of skiing at the Sochi Olympics. Vonn partially tore one of her reconstructed knee ligaments during a crash in training two weeks ago at Copper Mountain. She is seeing if she can ski without another operation because that would all but end any chance of defending her Olympic downhill title in February. Vonn says she likely would be proceeding in the same way even if this werent an Olympic season. "I probably wouldve done what Im doing right now, test it out," Vonn said after a training session at Vail on Sunday. "If I felt like it was possible to keep skiing, I probably wouldve. Either way, at the end of the season, I have to reconstruct the ACL. "So its kind of like, might as well see how long it holds up. Not a lot of options. In the end, surgery is going to have to happen." On a chilly morning, Vonn took two warmup runs followed by three aggressive passes through the super-G course in her race suit, hugging the corners tight and looking quite fast. Afterward, she said her surgically repaired knee felt "really good." So much so that Vonn will travel to Lake Louise, Alberta, this week for downhill training on a course she usually dominates. If training goes well, she will race for the first time since tearing ligaments in her right knee during a high-speed accident at the world championships in February. "Just trying to ski solid," she said. "Im not trying to do race runs. Im trying to build into it. Not push it too hard. But I was still be able to be aggressive and confident in what Im doing so that when I get up to Lake Louise I can hopefully have a good feeling right away." As she rehabbed the knee over the off-season, Vonn was anticipating a return for the nearby Beaver Creek races this weekend. She was on pace, too, before her wipeout at the speed centre in Copper Mountain in which she partially tore her ACL. Vonn said its been difficult to watch Lara Gut of Switzerland win the downhill and super-G races on a new course Vonn was very much look forward to trying out before the 2015 world championships. "Frustrating to miss the race," Vonn said. "Definitely with this current situation, there was no way I couldve skied that bumpy, steep course. I know it was the right decision. That gives me a peace of mind. Im trying to look forward to Lake Louise and cheer for my team." Asked if she planned to attend the giant slalom race on Sunday, Vonn said, "Oh, no. "My family is leaving so Im spending a couple of extra hours with my family. Then, Im going to pack up and get ready for Lake Louise." Vonn needs three wins to match Austrian great Annemarie Moser-Proells record of 62 victories in World Cup races. Cheap Air Max 270 Canada .com) - Patrick Reed poured in a 19-foot birdie putt on the first playoff hole Monday to defeat Jimmy Walker and win the Hyundai Tournament of Champions. Wholesale Air Max 270 Canada . Huntelaar also had a penalty saved by Wolfsburg goalkeeper Diego Benaglio. The two goals brought Huntelaars total for the season to 18, level with Bayern Munichs Mario Gomez for most in the league. http://www.airmax270canada.com/ .com) - They didnt meet in the regular season, so Sam Houston State might be saying it won the de facto title game between the two Southland Conference co-champions Saturday.BROSSARD, Que. - Canadiens forward Dale Weise says he never revealed exactly what was said by Bostons Milan Lucic during a post-game handshake after Montreal eliminated the Bruins from the NHL playoffs this week. The winger was reportedly threatened by the rugged Boston forward during the traditional on-ice handshake between teams at the end of a series. Lucic, a 25-year-old from Vancouver, aggressively shook hands and had words with Weise and defenceman Alexei Emelin. "You know what? Im going to say it once: I never went into detail about it," Weise said Friday. "I never made any comment on what he said. "It got blown out of proportion. They read his lips. TSN did it or whatever. I never personally went into any detail about what he said. I believe that should stay on the ice, and well leave it at that." The Bruin reportedly said: "Im going to killl you next year," with an F-Bomb thrown in for good measure. Buy Nike Air Max 270 Canada. When told that Weise said he had been threatened, Lucic called him a "baby" for revealing what was said between players on the ice, violating one of hockeys unwritten rules. Lucic and the Bruins were harshly criticized for what some called disrespectful acts and words during Montreals seven-game win in the NHL Eastern Conference final. But Canadiens centre Daniel Briere said it is unfair to blame the entire Boston team. "The last few days weve heard a lot about Milan Lucic, his comments and all that," said Briere. "A lot of people are saying thats a reflection of the Bruins and it represents the team. "But on the other hand, you have a player like Patrice Bergeron, who has all the class in the world. Its not fair to say it reflects on all the Bruins." China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz