Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen
 Wünsche
jokergreen0220 Offline

Adliger

11.01.2019 07:41
Its been 11 years since Mike Weir raised his arms in celebration after tapping in a short putt to win the Masters. [url=http://w Antworten

Its been 11 years since Mike Weir raised his arms in celebration after tapping in a short putt to win the Masters. Air Max 90 Nz Cheap . For sure, April 2003 was a magical time for the lefthander. But it was April 2010 that may end up being just as significant. It was that month in that year that he conked a root with his swing and injured his elbow during play at the Heritage. That started the long spiral down from which he is still fighting to recover. Since that fateful day in Hilton Head, Weir has played 73 tournaments and missed the cut 53 times with four withdrawals. Hes had surgery and taken time away to recover from various ailments. Hes switched coaches and hes tried different swings. But through it all, one thing Weir has never done is lose hope. As good as his game has been over the years, as talented as he was with the putter and as precise as he was with the wedges, its his dog-on-a-bone determination, his will and self-belief that have been his biggest assets. And that only increases when it gets close to Masters time. "I really think I can contend there," Weir said of the years first major. "I still believe in myself, more than anything. When I step on the grounds there, I have confidence. I know how to play that golf course. I have a great strategy for that golf course that doesnt really change." Weir is playing the PGA Tour on the second of two lifetime money list exemptions but he has a lifetime pass to Augusta, so no matter what happens down the road, he can keep coming back. But he doesnt want to be there in a ceremonial way; he wants to see his name on the leaderboard again and he believes that can happen even if he admits that might surprise a few people. "Im definitely under the radar," stated Weir, who hasnt been under par at Augusta since his opening round of 2010. "I hope to build on the next couple weeks. Its obviously a course I love. Good vibes and memories there — and I definitely know how to play that golf course." During much of his period of struggle, its been the driver thats been the weak link in his bag but lately the troubles have come at the other end. "Ive been really struggling on the greens, which is unlike me. My last start in Tampa, I made only two birdies, from four and five feet. I think Ive just spent so much time on the golf swing — 80/20, probably — I just needed to put more attention on the short game, which Ive done." Even with renewed confidence in his big stick, Weir knows that to conquer Augusta National, hell need to have all parts of his game going. As a medium to short hitter, tackling a 7,700-yard layout is going to put pressure on his wedges and putter. The course is so different than the one he played on in his first Masters in 2000 and the one he won on in 2003. Its longer, has a first cut (aka rough) and trees have been planted that remove some the possible angles that can be used to get at pins. But mostly, its just so much longer. "It takes a special kind of week to win there," he stated, "for someone outside the bombers. But it can still be done." It would certainly be special to see Canadas most successful golfer in the hunt again at the Masters, or anywhere for that matter. If he doesnt, it certainly wont be from lack of effort. Weir has spent long hours on the range and the putting green, trying to find the magic once again. Perhaps it will finally come together for him at Augusta National. Cheap Air Max 90 Nz Free Shipping .com) - The Utah Jazz look to put an end to their five-game losing streak when the Denver Nuggets visit Salt Lake City Monday night. Cheap Air Max 90 Nz Sale . The Canadian Luge Association officially named seven athletes to the 2014 Olympic team Tuesday. Edney, will lead teenagers John Fennell and Mitchel Malyk into their first Games in mens singles. Tristan Walker and Justin Snith will represent Canada in doubles, while Gough, will be joined by Kimberley McRae in womens singles. http://www.cheapairmax90nz.com/ . The 29-year-old German, the 2011 overall World Cup champion, says she has decided "to end my career now.As Cristiano Ronaldo prepares to face Sporting in the Champions League, we recall the 2003 friendly against Manchester United in the same stadium. The game that made him… On November 22, Cristiano Ronaldo will return to the Estadio Jose Alvalade in Lisbon with Real Madrid. He does so as a three-time Champions League winner, a three-time Ballon dOr winner, and the man who captained his country to glory at Euro 2016.Its been quite the journey. But in a sense, when he sets foot on that turf, the home of his old club Sporting, hes going back to the start. It was Ronaldos extraordinary performance in a friendly to commemorate the inauguration of the stadium that set him on this path. Manchester United were the visitors, fresh from a successful pre-season tour of the United States in which theyd won all of their games - including convincing victories over Celtic, Juventus and Barcelona. And yet, they werent prepared for what awaited them in Lisbon.Ronaldo was ready. Although his Portugal debut was still a fortnight away, his reputation was growing fast. Hed been a visitor to Arsenals London Colney training ground for three days the previous November, having scored twice on his Sporting debut a month earlier.But it was United who really got to see what Ronaldo could do close-up and with a crowd to entertain. Inspired by the chance to impress, the 55,000 in the Alvalade saw the 18-year-old run through his now famous repertoire of stepovers. His quality was immediately apparent. Ronaldo tells the story of the time he dazzled Manchester United Gary Neville was watching at home and recalls being wide-eyed at what he was witnessing. I thought bloody hell, he said. Neville paid particular attention to Ronaldos movement given that he was playing on the left - tormenting the England mans deputy at right-back. Sir Alex Ferguson signed Ronaldo soon after seeing his performance Neville had the easy job. John OShea was the man tasked with marking the teenager. It proved an ordeal as the Irishman was left befuddled by the wingers tricks and helpless to deal with his sheer speed. It could have been anyone but there wasnt much sympathy. Ronaldo agrees new deal Cristiano Ronaldo has agreed a contract extension to remain with Real Madrid until 2021. Ryan Giggs, watching safely from the sidelines, saw the funny side. You see Ronaldo get the ball, and you see him turn John OShea inside out, and youre having a little giggle to yourself, he admitted. Cheap Air Max 90 Nz Shoes. OShea returned to the dressing room at half time exhausted.Describing the scene, Rio Ferdinand claimed that OShea was sitting there like he needed some oxygen while captain Roy Keane went further. Sheasy ended up seeing the doctor at half time because he was actually having dizzy spells, he recalled in his autobiography.OShea insists thats a little over the top. Its fair to say theres exaggerations in peoples autobiographies from time to time, he told talkSPORT. While he did give me a roasting, there wasnt too many dizzy spells. There was a bit of jetlag, but there was no dizzy spells. Ronaldos display at the Estadio Jose Alvalade wowed his future team-mates Even so, Sir Alex Ferguson put OShea out of his misery early in the second half after seeing Ronaldo cut through the United defence one time too many. With help from Mikael Silvestre, Fabien Barthez kept that one out, just as hed parried a first-half effort clear.Indeed, perhaps the only surprise was that Ronaldo failed to get on the scoresheet. It was Luis Filipe who gave Sporting the lead before star forward Joao Pinto added two more goals. But there was no question who the United players were talking about afterwards. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. He just lit up the game, said Giggs. All the lads were talking to him after the game and I remember we were waiting on the coach and everybody was wondering what we were waiting for. And then we just got a little whisper that the deal was being done.When the signing was announced, Ferguson stressed it was no rush move even if other clubs had forced United to act earlier than planned. Weve been negotiating for Cristiano for quite some time, he explained. Sporting honoured our agreement of months ago.Still, the reaction of his players had been noted. The lads in the dressing room talked about him constantly, said Ferguson, and on the plane back they urged me to sign him - thats how highly they rated him. He is one of the most exciting young players Ive ever seen. Ballon dOr explainer With FIFA launching their own award, we explain the latest on the Ballon dOr. According to Keane, the players would later joke that Sheasy actually sealed the deal by playing like a clown - not that he didnt have a good comeback. Look, everyone should be happy he came to United a year earlier because of it, said OShea.Ronaldo has made many trips back to the Alvalade since, most notably scoring in a Euro 2004 semi-final win over Netherlands and getting the only goal of the game on his Champions League return to the stadium as a Manchester United player in 2007.But when he lines up with Real Madrid later this month, perhaps its his first game in the stadium - the first game in the stadium - that will loom largest in his thoughts. The game in which he won over his team-mates-to-be and gave a hint of the brilliance that was to follow.Watch #CR7Live on Wednesday at 1pm on SkySports.com, Sky Sports Facebook page and on the Soccer AM You Tube Channel. Also See: Ronaldo agrees new deal Ballon dOr explainer China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

«« This year
 Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz