Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 69 mal aufgerufen
 Wünsche
jokergreen0220 Offline

Adliger

12.01.2019 08:36
BRUSSELS, Belgium -- Romelu Lukaku scored a hat trick to lead Belgium 5-1 past Luxembourg in a World Cup warm-up game on Monday. Antworten

BRUSSELS, Belgium -- Romelu Lukaku scored a hat trick to lead Belgium 5-1 past Luxembourg in a World Cup warm-up game on Monday. Air Jordan 6 Australia Outlet . The triple boosted Lukakus chances to be Belgiums striker at the World Cup after Christian Benteke withdrew injured almost two months ago. Belgium had gone four matches without a win but ended that run against its tiny neighbour. Lukaku opened the score in the 3rd minute, scrambled a second home in the 23rd and made it three with a solo effort in the 54th minute. The Everton forward was replaced on the hour. "It was a good performance," said Lukaku of his game in Genk. "What makes me happy is that we performed as a team." Substitute Nacer Chadli added a fourth in the 71st minute and Kevin De Bruyne finished off with a penalty in the 90th. Luxembourg had earlier scored their only effort through Aurelien Joachim in the 13th minute. In Brazil, the Red Devils will play Algeria, Russia and South Korea in Group H. The game was also noteworthy for the debut of Manchester United winger Adnan Januzaj, who only chose to play for the national team last month. With flowing one-touch football and moves on both sides of the pitch, he immediately had an impact. "He gives us an extra dimension," said coach Marc Wilmots, but warned Januzaj was still far off getting his spot on the starting lineup. "He faces a lot of competition." Belgium had Sammy Bossut in goal, who would normally be the fifth-choice keepers but because of injuries and an extended rest for No. 1 Thibaut Courtois, he had a winning debut. Simon Mignolet was still suffering from a sore muscle in his hip and Wilmots decided to rest him. Belgium plays Sweden on Sunday and Tunisia on June 7 in its final warm-up games ahead of leaving for Brazil. Belgium lineup: Sammy Bossut; Toby Alderweireld (46, Anthony Vanden Borre), Vincent Kompany (46, Daniel van Buyten), Thomas Vermaelen, Jan Vertonghen (77, Nicolas Lombaerts); Marouane Fellaini, Axel Witsel (46, Steven Defour), Kevin De Bruyne, Eden Hazard (46, Adnan Januzaj); Romelu Lukaku (61, Divock Origi), Kevin Mirallas (46, Nacer Chadli). Air Jordan 6 Retro Australia . He wants to seize that opportunity. The trouble is, Firus has had more bumps on the road to Sochi than most. Last year, Firus had the skate of a lifetime in the short program at the Canadian championships when he landed his first triple Axel in competition and finished third in a stacked field. Air Jordan 6 Cheap Australia .3 million qualifying offer to outfielder Michael Cuddyer on Monday. http://www.airjordan6australia.com/ . -- The NFL cancelled its Hall of Fame game between St.MILWAUKEE -- Kyle Lohse finally beat the St. Louis Cardinals, and the win didnt come that easily. Lohse beat the Cardinals in his fourth try this season and Sean Halton knocked in a career-high three runs to help the Milwaukee Brewers beat St. Louis 6-3 Tuesday night. "They made me work for it," he said after improving to 3-5 in nine outings overall against his former team. "I felt like I threw a lot of really good pitches and they kept battling them off, fouling them off, taking close ones." Lohse had his best major league season in 2012 when he went 16-3 with a 2.88 ERA in 33 starts with St. Louis. The Cardinals did not try to re-sign him and he became a free agent. Lohse said the win was just like any other even if it snapped a five-game losing streak against the Cardinals. "I dont put any more emphasis on any one game over the other," he said. "I went out there and tried to do what Id been doing." Lohse left after six innings with the Brewers leading 6-3. He earned his team-leading 17th quality start, including six in his last seven. He struck out four, walked two and allowed six hits and three runs, two coming on Yadier Molinas two-run homer in the fourth. Molina doubled and scored in the second on Matt Adams single. "Yadi hit a pretty pitch for a homer, but thats what he does," Lohse said. John Axford and Brandon Kintzler each pitched a scoreless inning, and Jim Henderson pitched the ninth for his 19th save in 22 chances. The Cardinals were ahead 3-0 when the Brewers fought back with a five-run fourth that put Lohse back in line for the victory. "The team did a great job battling back after I put us in a hole," he said. "Other than that, doesnt mean any more beating them." Lance Lynn (13-7) got roughed up in the fourth, highlighted by Haltons two-run single with the bases loaded. Milwaukees first six batters in the frame reached, loading the bases twice with no outs. Scooter Gennett drove in the first run with a single. After Aramis Ramirez singled and Khris Davis reached on Lynns fielding error, Halton drove them in with a line drive to centre that doubled his season RBI total. Logan Schafer followed with an RBI single and Norichika Aoki tacked on the last run with a sacrifice fly. Air Jordan 6 Australia Online. "We stacked together a bunch of hits (Monday), and they did the exact same thing," St. Louis manager Mike Matheny said. "It is just a matter of stopping it when it gets going. We did the same thing yesterday. We found holes and created a rally." Kolten Wong, who had his first two major league hits Monday night, continued getting on base for St. Louis. He went 3 for 5 with two singles and a double. The teams No. 1. pick in the 2011 draft joined the Cardinals from Triple-A Memphis Friday night in Chicago. "It was just one of those innings where things are dropping, not going our way," he said. "Unfortunately, they scored a majority of their runs in that inning." Halton set a career mark in the fifth with his third RBI of the game. Davis singled, stole second and scored on Haltons grounder into centre. Carlos Beltran singled and scored on Molinas 10th home run of the season. Adams beat the Brewers defensive shift in the second inning and knocked in Molina with the Cardinals first run. Adams blooped a single over the head of shortstop Jean Segura, positioned on the right side of second base. Molina was on with a double over the head of centre fielder Schafer. The ball flicked off Schafers glove and rolled to the wall. The Brewers have almost no chance at the playoffs and are resigned to playing the role of spoiler. "I know we have a stretch here where were playing a lot of teams that are contending for playoff spots," Lohse said. "I dont care who it is. Feels good to kind of hurt teams chances." NOTES: Brewers 1B Juan Francisco got the game off. Hes struck out four times in consecutive games. "If I think he just needs one day, I will get him back in there tomorrow," manager Ron Roenicke said. Halton replaced him. ... Lynn is 2-2 in four starts facing the Brewers. ... Brewers CF Carlos Gomez remained out of the starting lineup after spraining his right knee colliding into the centre-field wall on Thursday night. Hes missed five consecutive games. ... Segura stole his 37th base, matching Everth Cabrera of the San Diego Padres for the NL lead. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz