Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 Wünsche
jokergreen0220 Offline

Adliger

15.01.2019 06:56
(SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.cheapairmax1outlet.com/]Air Max 1 Sale Cheap[/url] .com) - Two of the hottest teams in the Easte Antworten

(SportsNetwork. Air Max 1 Sale Cheap .com) - Two of the hottest teams in the Eastern Conference tangle Friday night at The Palace of Auburn Hills, where the Atlanta Hawks will take on the hosting Detroit Pistons. The Hawks are the top team in the East and have won six in a row. Detroit is starting to flourish with seven consecutive wins since parting ways with Josh Smith, who played his first nine seasons in Atlanta. Atlanta is currently leading the Southeast Division and continued to roll with Wednesdays 96-86 triumph over the Memphis Grizzlies. Jeff Teague scored 25 points and buried a big 3-pointer during a 10-0 run in the fourth quarter, while Kyle Korver scored 14 points and Pero Antic added 13 off the bench. The Hawks closed the game on a 14-4 run after Memphis tied it at 82-82. We found a way over the last four or five minutes to get one more burst and get some stops on the defensive end, said Hawks coach Mike Budenholzer. It was great to see how we finished tonight. Teague has scored 20 or more points in each of the past six games, posting an average of 23.5 ppg in that time. Al Horford and Paul Millsap scored 12 and 11 points, respectively, for the Hawks, who have won 20 of their 22 games and nine in a row against teams from the Western Conference. Atlanta scored 19 points off 21 Memphis turnovers and is averaging 24.7 ppg off miscues in the past six contests. The Hawks are 17-6 against the Eastern Conference and 12-5 on the road. They have won seven in a row outside Philips Arena, tying a franchise record. Atlanta will host rival Washington Sunday afternoon. Detroit has recorded some impressive wins during its current hot streak, including triumphs over Cleveland, San Antonio and Dallas. In Wednesdays 108-95 victory over the Mavericks in Big D, Greg Monroe scored 27 points and grabbed 18 rebounds to lead the charge. D.J. Augustin scored 17 of his season-high 26 points for the Pistons in the fourth quarter and Brandon Jennings scored 14 points. Andre Drummond finished with 19 boards to go along with six points for the Pistons, who shot 44.3 percent for the game and registered 34 points in the fourth quarter. The Pistons used a 60-43 rebounding advantage and had a game-high 104-87 lead with about three minutes remaining in the game. I dont know why, but starting Dec. 22 we had three days of practice and from then on its just been different, said Pistons coach Stan Van Gundy. Guys have worked harder, theyve been more attentive. A lot more together and again we dont have guys that are getting concerned about whos in the game or their playing time, or their shots, or anything else. They just want to win games. Monroe is posting an average of 17.5 points and 12.5 rebounds in his last four games, while Drummond is averaging 15.2 points and 15.9 boards over the past 13 contests. Drummond needs five rebounds for 2,000 in his career. Jennings cooled off in the win at Dallas, but is still scoring at a 22.8 ppg clip in his past four. Detroit, which has scored 100 or more points in nine of the last 10 games, won 10 in a row from Jan. 23 - Feb. 13, 2008. The franchise record for consecutive wins is 13, which has been accomplished twice. The Pistons are 4-13 at The Palace and will also host Brooklyn on Saturday. Atlanta defeated Detroit, 99-89, on Nov. 21 at Philips Arena and Teague led the way with 28 points. Drummond chipped in 13 points and 16 boards in that one for the Pistons, losers in 10 of the last 14 meetings in this series. Nike Air Max 1 Outlet Sale . Earnshaw, 31, most recently spent time on loan in Israel with Maccabi Tel Aviv from Welsh club Cardiff City, which plays in Englands second-tier League Championship. Earnshaw began his career with Cardiff Citys youth program and turned professional in 1998. Nike Air Max 1 Wholesale . First, the Red Wings scored the tying goal after officials missed the puck hitting the protective netting, then the Kings wound up losing in a shootout. That could affect playoff positioning in the Eastern and Western Conferences, and thats a concern for everyone. http://www.cheapairmax1outlet.com/ . Phoenix got injured centre Emeka Okafor and a top-12-protected first-round draft pick in 2014 -- giving the rebuilding Suns potentially four choices in the opening round. The Suns also sent guards Kendall Marshall, Shannon Brown and Malcolm Lee to Washington so the deal will work financially.VANCOUVER -- Vancouver Whitecaps forward Erik Hurtado was known more for his wild hair style than his ability on the pitch prior to Saturdays match against the Columbus Crew. That bleach blonde Mohawk still stands out, but not as much as his first goal in Major League Soccer -- a wonder strike in the first half that helped propel Vancouver to a 1-0 victory in Ohio. The fifth overall pick in the 2013 MLS SuperDraft, Hurtado has had to bide his time with the Whitecaps and he took full advantage of his first league start of the season. The 23-year-old controlled a long free kick in front of a Columbus defender on the right before cutting into the middle and unleashing a vicious left-footed shot from outside the 18-yard box that curled into the top corner. "You know how when you hit it on the sweet spot and you just know its going in? Thats what happened," Hurtado said after Mondays training session. "As soon as it left my foot, I was like Oh my God yes. Thank you God." The Fredericksburg, Va., native has played 22 MLS games since joining Vancouver last season, including five starts. But with the club parting ways with veteran striker Kenny Miller earlier this month, and with Darren Mattocks on the shelf with a hamstring injury, Hurtado is finally getting an opportunity under Whitecaps head coach Carl Robinson. "Im maturing as a player. I matured over my rookie season last year a lot," he said. "(Robinson) having faith in me has been great. Hes going to give players opportunities if they deserve it. "Ive been working really hard on the field and I got my chance and took it." Hurtado stands out because of his raw talent, but also for a hairstyle that has earned him an array of nicknames from teammates, including Rufio from the movie "Hook" and Sonic the Hedgehog, in honour of the video game character. "I dont know if its like a Brazilian blowout mixed with a mohawk and some bleach -- got in a fight with a bottle of bleach or something like that," Whitecaps defender Jordan Harvey said with a chuckle. "Thats his style and how he wants to express it and more power to him." Hurtado is fine with the jabs. "I dont know if Im trying to achieve anything," he said. "Im just trying to stay fresh." In his first season at the Whitecaps helm, Robinson couldnt care less what Hurtados hair looks like as long as he continues to develop and stays committed to his craft. "Hes an example to all the young players that things dont go your way sometimes," said Robinson. "Its important you put the work in and youll get your reward. It might not come in the next week or two wweeks. Air Max 1 Cheap Online. It might come in the next two or three months, and thats what happened with Erik." Hurtados raw talent was evident to his teammates as soon as he arrived in Vancouver, but it was clear his game needed to be honed. "It was kind of like corralling a wild stallion, if you know what I mean," said Whitecaps captain Jay DeMerit. "Hes one of those guys (where) you can see his athletic ability. You can see his pace, his power, and its about corralling that and making sure that turns into good football. You can see it really start to take shape now, you can see him gaining in a little bit of confidence." Speaking of confidence, Hurtado and his teammates have loads of it heading into Wednesdays second leg of the Amway Canadian Championship semifinal against Toronto FC. Robinson fielded a "younger than young" squad in last weeks 2-1 away defeat in the first leg, but that result means that a 1-0 victory for Vancouver at B.C. Place Stadium would see the Whitecaps advance to the final on the away goals rule. DeMerit and many of Vancouvers other veterans watched from the sidelines as the baby-faced Whitecaps, including Hurtado, battled hard against Torontos star-studded roster. "Guys are contributing when asked upon. Guys are staying on the same page and as a collective were continuing to work on our brand of soccer," said DeMerit, who looks likely to sit out against Toronto again this week after playing Saturday in Columbus. "That needs to continue. That mentality needs to continue to shift and even get better." Apart from Hurtados recent success, former No. 1 pick Omar Salgado has impressed since rejoining the Whitecaps from the second-tier Charleston Battery last week. A big target who has been plagued by injuries in his young career, Salgado seems fitter and had a great chance late against Columbus that just bounced wide in the games dying minutes. "Im still a little disappointed I missed that but every striker in the world misses chances," said Salgado, the top choice in 2011. "Its something youve just got to get over and score against Toronto." Robinson said saying goodbye to Miller was difficult because of their personal friendship, but added that it was a move that had to be made with youngsters like Hurtado, Salgado and Kekuta Manneh clamouring for minutes. "It was the right decision for the club and me moving forward with this group of players that Ive got," said Robinson. "It will give the young players more opportunities to play and Ive said from Day 1 that I will give them more opportunities and I think you will see that more now." China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz