Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 39 mal aufgerufen
 Wünsche
jokergreen0220 Offline

Adliger

18.01.2019 06:58
The Winnipeg Jets have now won three straight under new head coach Paul Maurice. [url=http://www.airjordan13nz.com/]Air Jordan 1 Antworten

The Winnipeg Jets have now won three straight under new head coach Paul Maurice. Air Jordan 13 For Sale Cheap . The first period was scoreless with the Jets outshooting the Oilers 11-8, and both Ilya Bryzgalov and Ondrej Pavelec making a number of very good saves. The Oilers opened the scoring in the second period on a power play goal from Jordan Eberle, his 16th of the year. After the game Maurice commented on the goal, saying he wanted lefthanded Olli Jokinen to take the faceoff to the left of the Jets net, but Jokinen was not available due to a broken skate lace. On the game, Jokinen won 76 per cent of his faceoffs, winning 13 of 17. After the goal, the Jets dominated the remainder of the period but could not find the tying goal. Jets outshot Edmonton 13-8 in the second. The Jets started the third period on a power play but on this day, the power play that had scored five goals in the last four games went zero for five. But special teams did play a part in the third, as Jacob Trouba would tie the game with a shorthanded tap in goal at 5:48. The goal was Troubas first career shorthanded goal, with Bryan Little extending his point streak to four with an assist. Little is 2-4-6 over the four games. The goal came just over two minutes after Pavelec made a great save off Eberle, who went in alone but was stopped as he tried to go to the backhand. At 10:37, Mark Scheifele gave the Jets their first lead of the day with the nicest goal of the afternoon. Scheifele worked the puck out of the corner, withstood a couple of hits and buried his own rebound with a backhand shot for his ninth goal of the season and his first career goal on home ice. Blake Wheeler and Eric ODell drew assists with ODell moving onto that line in the third period with the Jets down a goal. Scheifele now has three goals and seven points in his last six games, and is 7-11-18 in his last 20 games. It appeared the goal would be the winner until the Oilers caught a bit of a break. A puck in the Jets end headed for Zach Bogosian went off the officials skate, and ended up at the point where a Jeff Petry shot was deflected by David Perron to the tie the game with two minutes left in regulation. It was Perrons 18th of the year. Jets outshot the Oilers 13-5 in the third. The overtime ended with a great effort by Wheeler, who attacked the Oiler zone with speed, had Bryzgalov down and out only to have the puck hit the side of the net. Wheeler stayed with it, and set up Trouba for his second tap-in goal of the afternoon to end it. It was Troubas first ever overtime goal and his first career two-goal game. For Wheeler, it was back to back two-point games. Final shots were 39-22 in favour of the Jets. Jets are now 3-1 in games that end in overtime and 8-5 overall in extra time games. Trouba finished a plus two, with five shots on goal in 23:32 of ice time. Zach Bogosian led the team at 25:42, Scheifele led the team in shots on goal with six. Pavelec has now won three straight games for the first time since mid-November. "The effort and intensity were good, so it was a big win for us," said Maurice after the game. "The puck wasnt easy for us, lots of deflected passes. There were things wed like to have done better but I liked our bench, I liked the fact we got better as the game went on." He again liked the play of Scheifele and Trouba. "They are good players with good instincts. I really liked the way Scheifele scored his goal. Took two hits to score. I think the difference between the first two periods and the third was our energy level. Weve got this building and its a bit of a powder keg." So its three straight wins for the Jets but the team will be put to the test this week with road games in Anaheim and San Jose (both on TSN Jets and TSN 1290), then a home game Saturday vs Toronto and into Chicago on Sunday. Jordan 13 Shoes NZ . The Brazilian international goalkeeper was beaten twice in the first 12 minutes of his Reds debut in a 3-1 preseason loss to Columbus Crew in Florida earlier this week. Cheap Jordan 13 Shoes For Sale .com) - St. Louis Blues right wing Vladimir Tarasenko, Detroit Red Wings center Pavel Datsyuk and Pittsburgh Penguins goaltender Marc-Andre Fleury have been selected as the NHLs top players for last week. http://www.airjordan13nz.com/ . Louis Blues brought in the premier unrestricted free agent centre, and did it without breaking the bank.Charlie Nicholas believes Roy Hodgson should drop Raheem Sterling and bring in Jack Wilshere for Englands crunch Euro 2016 clash with Wales on Thursday. Manchester City winger Sterling, who endured a tough second half of the Premier League season, scoring just twice since the turn of the year, was criticised in some sections for his performance in Englands 1-1 draw with Russia. Charlie predicts Find out what Charlie is tipping up for England v Wales at 28/1 here. And though Wilshere, who hit back at Gareth Bales claims the England side lack the passion of his Welsh team-mates was dogged by injuries last term, Nicholas believes he is well suited for the key Group B fixture in Lens.The Soccer Saturday pundit said: I have to say one thing about Roy in that I thought he picked an attacking team against Russia which didnt do a lot wrong, so I wouldnt change much. Raheem Sterling , pictured with Igor Smolnikov of Russia, struggled with his final ball in Marseille despite making a string of promising runs I think the one player that didnt merit a start was Sterling after what was a really poor season. I covered a lot of Manchester City games last term and thought that Sterling would kick on after scoring that hat-trick against Bournemouth but he really failed to do so.Hes not playing with the same purpose and cleverness as he did at Liverpool and hes more about just running into space - of which there wont be much against Wales - than taking on players. Jack Wilshere replaced Wayne Rooney after 78 minutes against Russia on Saturday I know people will say, Whats Wilshere done to deserve to start? But hes a top-class footballer and can help get the best out of Harry Kane, Dele Alli and Adam Lallana.Nicholas, who joined those questioning why Kane is taking corners, believes Hodgson needs to braver in his substitutions. Cheap Jordan 13 NZ. Ive made my views on Hodgson being too cautious in the past pretty clear, he added. Gareth Bale reckons Wales have more passion than their English counterparts And while it was an attacking starting line-up, they could have wrapped up the win by being more adventurous.Why not bring on Vardy? England didnt score until the 73rd minute and there was still no sign of Vardy. He wouldve relished facing that ageing Russia backline. For me, thats why England wont win the tournament. Selection issues for Hodgson Sterling, Vardy, Wilshere roles? We ponder issues for England boss... Do you agree with Charlie? What changes should Hodgson make for Thursdays game? Post a message if youre reading on skysports.com or tweet us @SkyFootball...Follow England v Wales - and every game at Euro 2016 - with our live blog on skysports.com and the Sky Sports apps. Also See: England v Wales preview Selection issues for Hodgson Mersons Euro 2016 predictions QUIZ: Football teams in Welsh China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz