Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 67 mal aufgerufen
 Wünsche
jokergreen0220 Offline

Adliger

19.01.2019 04:25
LANDOVER, Md. [url=http://www.cheapvapormaxcanada.com/]Cheap Nike Vapormax Sale[/url] . -- Referee Jeff Triplette acknowledged t Antworten

LANDOVER, Md. Cheap Nike Vapormax Sale . -- Referee Jeff Triplette acknowledged the down marker was moved incorrectly on the Washington Redskins last possession of a 24-17 loss to the New York Giants on Sunday night, but said halting play to fix the mistake "would have given an unfair advantage." On second-and-5 from his own 41 coming out of the two-minute warning, Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III completed a pass to Pierre Garcon. The play gained 4 yards, making it third-and-1, but the down marker was shifted, indicating there was a first down. Washington coach Mike Shanahan said after the game that he asked an official to measure to see whether that play had earned a first down -- but was told that wasnt necessary. After an incomplete pass, the announcement was made that it was fourth-and-1 and not, as the Redskins believed, second-and-10. "The chain said first down, and then when we came back, we think its second-and-10, and theyre yelling out its fourth down. No explanation. No measurement. Didnt stop the clock to allow the chains to move back," Griffin said. "And we just had to go ahead and call the play." Both Shanahan and Griffin said the confusion over the proper down might have affected the play choice on fourth-and-1. But Griffin did complete a 6-yard pass to Garcon there -- which would have been enough to extend the drive -- before safety Will Hill stripped the ball away after the catch and ran the other way. The Giants ran out the clock. "I told him I wanted a measurement, because I knew it was close. It was inches. And he said, No, its a first down. And he moved the chains," Shanahan said. "And then after I saw it was fourth down, I asked him, You already told me it was first down. He didnt say anything. So that was quite disappointing." Speaking to a pool reporter, Triplette said: "We signalled third down on the field. The stakes were moved incorrectly. After that play, we said it was still third down. We had signalled third down prior to the play starting. The stakes just got moved incorrectly." The game was inside the final two minutes, and the Redskins were out of timeouts. "We just didnt shut it down in that situation, because that would have given an unfair advantage," Triplette said. Asked about the odd sequence, Giants defensive end Justin Tuck said: "I saw that, and I was like, That aint a first down, but they put a first down on the sticks. I was trying to signal to (Giants coach Tom) Coughlin, You might want to challenge that, but the play was going fast there. ... Lucky for us, they corrected their mistake." Vapormax Canada ., climbed from seventh to fifth spot in womens competition Sunday at the ISU world junior figure skating championships. Vapormax Canada Sale . - Joao Plata scored twice in the final 24 minutes, including the winner in stoppage time, to help Real Salt Lake remain unbeaten with a 3-2 victory over the winless Chicago Fire on Saturday night. http://www.cheapvapormaxcanada.com/ . Canada will host the second stop on the circuit, the 2014 Skate Canada International in Kelowna, British Columbia from October 31 - November 2, 2014 at Prospera Place.TORONTO -- Veteran forward Jay Pandolfo, a two-time Stanley Cup champion with the New Jersey Devils, announced his retirement Thursday. Pandolfo, a native of Burlington, Mass., spent 15 seasons in the NHL, registering 100 goals and 126 assists in 899 career games with New Jersey, Boston and the New York Islanders. The 39-year-old also accumulated 11 goals and 22 assists in 131 career playoff games. "I was very fortunate to live my dream of playing in tthe NHL," Pandolfo said in a statement issued by the NHL Players Association. Cheap Nike Vapormax Wholesale. "I was lucky to be part of three great organizations and would like to thank the New Jersey Devils, New York Islanders and Boston Bruins. "I would like to thank all my teammates, coaches and staff for all the memorable experiences together. Id especially like to thank my family for all the support they have given me throughout my career." China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz