Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 45 mal aufgerufen
 Wünsche
jokergreen0220 Offline

Adliger

19.01.2019 04:26
Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your em Antworten

Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your emails at cmonref@tsn. Air Jordan 13 For Sale Australia .ca. In the last minute of the Montreal/Winnipeg game on Tuesday, Evander Kane missed an open net and the puck went out of play. The officials got together and determined to have the face-off in the neutral zone. I thought with the rule changes this summer, any puck out of play in the offensive zone, even by an attacking player, the face-off was to be in the offensive zone? To encourage goal scoring? Thanks in advance for clearing this up. P.S. - I wasnt happy about it being a Leafs fan, but my Habs fan wife was fine with the call. Ian Campbell Ian, Your assessment of the play is more correct than your wife and the resulting face-off should have been taken at the end-zone face-off spot to the left of Carey Price. Where you are incorrect is in assuming that the revised rule provides that any puck out of play in the offensive would result in an end-zone face-off. On this particular play, it wasnt a new rule application that should have caused the face-off to remain in the Montreal end-zone but an age-old standard once Andrei Markovs active stick deflected Evander Kanes shot skyward into the protective netting above the glass. The puck rolled up on its edge as Kane was about to trigger the shot into the open net. Markov made a good defensive play with an extended reach and was able to make stick-on-stick/puck contact simultaneously with Kanes release. The officials gathered and incorrectly determined that Kanes shot went directly into the netting due to the rolling puck and not through a deflection off the stick of Markov. For future reference, Rule 85.1 (Puck Out of Bounds) was amended this season to provide six specific exemptions that would keep the resulting face-off on one of the spots in the attacking zone when the attacking team is responsible for the puck going out of play in the attacking zone. They are: i) Shot at the net that deflects off the goal post or crossbar ii) Shot at the net that breaks the glass iii) Shot at the net that goes off the side of the net and out of play iv) Shot at the net that goes off the dasher boards or glass and out of play v) Shot at the net that is tipped or deflected by a teammate out of play vi) Shot or shoot-in that becomes wedged in or on the goal net None of these exemptions applied to Evander Kanes shot but the officials felt the puck was launched directly out of play as opposed to being deflected off the stick of Andrei Markov. In real-time from 60 feet away, deflections of this nature can be difficult to detect no differently than when a defending team shoots the puck over the glass. Air Jordan 13 Australia Online . For the first time all night, as the Raptors were on the clock to make the 20th overall selection, no one had the slightest idea what was about to happen. No leaks, no whispers, nothing. Cheap Jordan 13 For Sale . - Roger Federer squandered a big lead and lost to No. http://www.airjordan13australia.com/ . Louis and Ryan Kesler have demanded to be traded.Nothing beats pitching, defense and home runs. Just ask the Winnipeg Goldeyes. Saturday night, starter Nick Hernandez retired the first 15 batters he faced, while Josh Mazzola and Ray Sadler homered, as the Goldeyes held on to beat the Fargo-Moorhead RedHawks 5-4 at Shaw Park. It didnt look like a thriller through the first five innings as Hernandez had complete control of the RedHawks, but Fargo never quits and the Goldeyes had to dig deep to record their third straight win. "My fastball was down in the zone and I only threw one change up through the first five innings," said Hernandez, who had a perfect game going into the sixth. "It was my defense that made the difference. I pitched to contact – there werent many strikeouts tonight – and I got great support behind me. Ray (Sadler) made a great catch at the wall and Donnie Webb made a good catch in right and that was the reason why I was able to do what I did tonight." With the win, the Goldeyes improved to 26-14 on the season and pulled four games ahead of Fargo in the race for first in the American Associations North Division. It was Winnipegs third straight win and the teams second straight victory over Fargo to open this four-game series at Shaw Park. With a big wind blowing out over the left-field wall, the Goldeyes, pounded out 14 hits, but left 12 men on base. Winnipeg scored early in the ballgame and built a 4-0 lead and then had to hold on as the wind took routine fly balls and carried them over the wall. Cheap Jordan 13 Wholesale. This Fish scored a run in the second when Josh Mazzola singled and came around to score on a sacrifice fly off the bat of Reggie Abercrombie. Winnipeg added three in the third when Ryan Pineda doubled and came home on a single by Tyler Kuhn. Kuhn was the first across the plate when the next batter, Mazzola, stepped up and hit a two-run line shot over the left-field wall. After Fargo scored a run in the sixth, and then made it 4-3 on a two-run opposite-field homer by Nic Jackson in the seventh, the Goldeyes Ray Sadler led off the bottom of the seventh with a solo shot. That turned out to be winning run because Jackson hit his second opposite-field homer of the game, a solo shot off reliever Chris Kissock, in the ninth. Mazzola had four hits for Winnipeg while Kuhn had three and Pineda, Sadler and Haerther had two each. Hernandez (4-0, 3.56 ERA) picked up the win for Winnipeg, while Stanton (1-5, 4.14 ERA) took the loss. Chris Kissock got his team-leading eighth save of the year for Winnipeg. The Goldeyes and RedHawks will play Game 3 of this four-game series on Sunday afternoon at 1:30 at Shaw Park. Matt Jackson (5-2, 2.96 ERA) will get the start for Winnipeg, while Jake Laber (6-1, 3.40 ERA) will take to the mound for Fargo. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz