Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 Wünsche
jokergreen0220 Offline

Adliger

21.01.2019 06:15
BUFFALO, N. [url=http://www.vapormaxcanada.com/]Nike Vapormax Sale Canada[/url] .Y. -- Ville Leino was happy to bask in some rar Antworten

BUFFALO, N. Nike Vapormax Sale Canada .Y. -- Ville Leino was happy to bask in some rare cheers after netting the winning goal in the shootout. "Today was awesome," Leino said after scoring in the ninth round of the shootout to give the Buffalo Sabres a 3-2 win over the New Jersey Devils on Tuesday night. "Obviously we havent been winning that much, so its tough times but those kind of moments, you get a little extra energy." Leino had not scored a goal in regulation all season and has been the subject of catcalls in Buffalo, but drew a roar of approval with his shootout tally. When asked why he tabbed Leino to shoot, Buffalo coach Ted Nolan cited necessity as the reason he used the slumping forward. "He played a real good game for us tonight, and we were running out of forwards," Nolan said. "Hes had a tough, tough go, but hes a real good player and I was glad to see him get one." Tyler Ennis scored twice in the third period and again in the shootout, while Nathan Lieuwen made 33 saves for his first NHL win. Dainius Zubrus gave New Jersey a 1-0 lead at 8:16 of the second period and Tuomo Ruutu tipped Andy Greenes shot past Lieuwen at 6:58 of the third to tie it 2-2. The Devils, 0-11 this season in shootouts, are three points out of the Eastern Conferences final wild card spot. "We had a bunch of chances to score and we have guys who are good in the shootout," Zubrus said. "Tough to say its luck because its been 11 games in a row, but maybe a bit of bad luck has to be there." Cory Schneider made 25 saves for New Jersey. The Devils outshot Buffalo 10-8 in the opening period, but dominated possession and had the best chances. New Jersey broke the deadlock in the second, when Michael Ryders cross-crease pass appeared to be knocked into the Sabres goal by Jamie McBain. The goal was awarded to Zubrus. Lieuwen returned to form after the goal, making a diving stick save on Ryder to keep the score 1-0. Moments later, he stopped Ruutu on a partial breakaway. "The one word that Teddy keeps using is compete," Lieuwen said. "I just went out there and competed. Good things happened." The Sabres managed just four shots in the second period. Buffalo got the equalizer 1:39 into the third period on a play started by Drew Stafford and completed by a cross-slot pass from Leino to Ennis, who scored on a wrist shot to become the first Sabres player to score 20 goals this season. "Hes a dynamic player," Nolan said. "He scoots in and out, and for him to get that 20, its a magical number he was waiting on for a while." Buffalo took its first lead of the night on a power play just over three minutes later. Cody Hodgson slid a pass through several players to Ennis, who shot high into the net at 4:41. "He made a pretty ridiculous pass through two or three guys right on my tape," Ennis said. "I just had to throw it on the net." New Jersey tied the score on the power play, when Ruutu deflected Greenes shot past Lieuwen. Lieuwen made back-to-back stops on Adam Henrique and Patrik Elias with just over a minute left in overtime. He then had a chance to win the game after Stafford scored in the fourth round of the shootout. "I had a Welcome to the NHL moment when Jagr came down on me with a chance to win the game and I think I was a little too excited about what was happening," Lieuwen said. But after Leino scored, Lieuwen rebounded to pick up that first win with a stop on Mike Sislo that he doesnt quite remember. "I blacked out," Lieuwen said. "The guy came in and as soon as I made that save, I was just all smiles. I was excited and Im very grateful." Buffalo snapped a four-game skid with the win, while the Devils now have points in five consecutive games. NOTES: Stafford was selected as the Sabres Masterton Trophy nominee by the Buffalo Chapter of the Pro Hockey Writers Association earlier Tuesday. ... New Jersey LW Ryan Clowe missed the game with a head injury sustained Monday against Florida. ... Buffalo signed 2012 third-round pick Justin Kea to a three-year, entry level contract before the game. Buy Nike Vapormax Canada . In the days leading up to the draft, TSN.ca and TSN Radio basketball analyst Duane Watson looks at some of the names that will be headlining the event. Tonight, Michigans Nik Stauskas of Mississauga, Ontario. Cheap Nike Vapormax Sale . The 18-year-old centre was the Senators first-round pick (17th overall) in the 2013 NHL Entry Draft. The six-foot 196-pound native of Salmon Arm, B. http://www.vapormaxcanada.com/ . -- The Atlanta Braves added to their extensive wave of long-term deals with their young stars on Sunday by agreeing to a $42 million, four-year contract with All-Star closer Craig Kimbrel.CHESTER, Pa. -- It was Marco Di Vaios return that ended Montreal Impacts poor start to the season and a three-game losing streak. The squads leading goal scorer a year ago, Di Vaio was playing his first match of the season following a three-game carryover suspension from the 2013 playoffs. The Italian veteran scored a beauty in the second half on Saturday, salvaging a 1-1 draw for the 10-man Impact against the Philadelphia Union. "Were walking away from a difficult place to play with a point," said manager Frank Klopas. "The way we had to come back and fight, we were short-handed for a long period of time and I think its a very positive result. Its something we can build on." It was a cold, rainy, and windy day in Pennsylvania and Klopas made three changes to the squad that lost 2-0 to Seattle at home last week. Heath Pearce replaced Jeb Brovsky at left back while Andres Romero was preferred to Patrice Bernier in the midfield. Klopas stayed with the 4-2-3-1 formation but swapped Di Vaio for Andrew Wenger in the lone striker role. The Impact dodged a bullet in the 10th minute after Union midfielder Vincent Nogueira beat Hernan Bernardello on the touchline. The Frenchmans shot went just inches wide after a 50-yard run at goal from the right flank. But Nogueira would make up for that miss on the 35th minute. Taking a feed from striker Jack McInerney, he beat the Impact backline into the right channel and fired from the same angle, this time hitting the target and giving Philadelphia a 1-0 lead. "I thought we started the game strong, but we made a few errors that put us on the back foot in the first half," said Pearce, who was starting his first game for the Impact. "We didnt keep the ball as well as we could have in the first half and we obviously gave up a bad goal." The Immpact had a great chance to level in the 68th minute, when Di Vaio found space on a counter attack. Nike Vapormax Canada Sale. With an eye-opening and age-defying 70-yard run, he beat the Union defence but could only fire over the crossbar from inside the box. It looked to fall apart in the 76th minute when substitute Wenger was sent off with a straight red card. Referee Edvin Jurisevic wasted no time in making the decision after the striker was judged to have gone studs-first into a tackle on the goal scorer Nogueira. With ten minutes to play and a fourth consecutive loss looming, Di Vaio showed why he is so important. Down a man and playing on the counter, he found space on the left and inched toward goal with the Philadelphia defence stretched. Stepping to his right, he ripped a curling shot that beat Zac MacMath at the far-post and levelled the game at one. "When you have players like that, its just that one moment," Klopas said. "Those are guys that you never take off the field. They have some chances, and they might miss. But you saw him, he gets the ball and its one special play that he can pull off. Thats why there are guys that you dont take out, because they have one magic moment in them." The draw is Montreals first result of the season and moves the Impact to a 0-3-1 record ahead of next weeks home match against New York. "For us, its a big point," said Bernier, who entered in the second half. "After four games we have to come away with something. It shows great character to get the result after the red card, but we still have to look at the idea that were not right when were going eleven versus eleven. Over the last few minutes we showed character, we (defended) together, we got the goal, and we got a result away from home. Right now that point is big for us." China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz