Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 80 mal aufgerufen
 Wünsche
jokergreen0220 Offline

Adliger

23.01.2019 04:59
TORONTO – Shortly after 11 oclock on Saturday morning, Brett Lawrie wandered into manager John Gibbons office for a brief conver Antworten

TORONTO – Shortly after 11 oclock on Saturday morning, Brett Lawrie wandered into manager John Gibbons office for a brief conversation. Nike Air Max 1 Ireland . There were two topics: the status of Lawries injured right hamstring and where he would play when he returns to the lineup. Gibbons confirmed Lawrie will sometimes play second base. "Hes got no problem with it," said Gibbons. "He basically said, hey, whatever the boys need. I mean, hes here to win. Thats the name of the game and like I said, I think it makes us better." Lawrie was less enthused but reiterated what he has said before and what Gibbons offered on Saturday morning. "Just doing it for the team," said Lawrie. The differences between second base and third base are many. The footwork is different. The timing is different – third base is called the "hot corner" for a reason. Lawrie has history at second base, having played the position in Milwaukees minor league system. Part of his hesitation for making the switch is grounded in the pride he takes in how hard hes worked to become a gold glove calibre third baseman, doing so almost entirely at the major league level. "I worked my butt off to get where Im at," Lawrie told TSN.ca on Friday. "Im not saying its not going to help the team. Im here to do what it is to help the team but I worked my butt off to be that good at third base and continue to do what Im doing. I work every day over there. Still continuing to get my work in and second base, it is what it is, man, its not what Im here to do. I worked my butt off to do what I do out there." Lawrie has appeared in four games at second base this season. He started at second six times last year. His limited time there doesnt make him feel more comfortable. "Not necessarily," said Lawrie. "You got to have comfort to do it a bunch of times in a row and Ive only done it for a couple of games but you need a few games under your belt to make it comfortable." Out of action since leaving in the fourth inning of Monday nights game in Philadelphia, Lawrie is nearing a return. Its been a daily process, as each day Lawrie has been intensifying the demands on his hamstring. "He came out and ran and felt pretty good today," said Gibbons. "What were going to do is were going to make him do it one more day and if all is well hell be ready to go on Monday. So I would expect to see him on Monday." If Lawrie plays on Monday night in the series finale against the Angels, expect to see him at third. Los Angeles is scheduled to start left-hander C.J. Wilson. Juan Francisco is a left-handed batter. The realignment is aimed at keeping Francisco in the lineup against right-handers, against whom he has greater success. "Weve been watching him ever since he got here," said Gibbons. "Hes a pretty good player. Hes off to a great start. I dont think wed be doing our job if we just decided to sit him and not take advantage of what hes doing." Put together Reyes, Cabrera, Bautista, Encarnacion, Lind, Navarro, Francisco, Lawrie and Rasmus and its a potent, long lineup one through nine. If someone is struggling, the next guy can pick him up. If the Blue Jays can keep everyone healthy for a period of time, it would give Gibbons a bona fide American League East lineup. "A good whatever division lineup," said Gibbons. Air Max 1for Sale Ireland . Joining him in this years class were Switzerlands Patrick Huerlimann and Norways Eigil Ramsfjell. The announcement was made at the world mens curling championship at Capital Indoor Stadium in China. Discount Air Max 1 Ireland .J. -- After getting permission from his 7-year-old daughter, New York Giants offensive lineman David Diehl has retired after an 11-year career that included two Super Bowl championships. http://www.airmax1ireland.com/ . The incident occurred at 6:28 of the first period in Anaheims 6-3 home win over Dallas on Sunday. Garbutt left the penalty box and skated at Penner before leaving his skates to deliver a check.Norwich manager Alex Neil and Brentfords Scott Hogan have been named as Sky Bet Championship Manager and Player of the Month for September. Neils side won four out of five games last month, scoring at least two goals in every match, to climb into the automatic promotion places.Its recognition of how well the teams done over the last month, which is nice for everybody involved, said Neil. The scorelines in the games have been quite tight, but the gulf between ourselves and the opposition is probably more than the scorelines suggest. Norwich won at Wolves in their last outing Were now up to second, but disappointingly we didnt pick up the points we thought we deserved at Newcastle (4-3 defeat). Weve got a lot to be happy about, however, a lot still to work on.Hogan scooped the Player of the Month award after scoring six goals in five games, including a hat-trick against Preston North End. Scott Hogan scored six goals in five games in September. (Pic: Robbie Stephenson/JMP) I am delighted that Scott has won this award, said Bees boss Dean Smith.He has fully deserved it on his performances this month. To score six goals in a month is a fantastic achievement and I am really pleased for Scott.In Sky Bet League One, Bury boss David Flitcroft won the Manager of the Month award after five wins from five games. David Flitcrofts Bury have climbed up the League One table. (Pic: Matt McNulty/JMP) The impressive run of results saw Bury mmove up into the automatic promotion places. Cheap Air Max 1 Ireland. Were trying to bring the club together as one, and Ill stand there and take the award, but theres so many people behind the scenes who deserve credit and weve won it as a club, said Flitcroft.Scunthorpe winger Josh Morris has been named the Player of the Month for September in League One for the second successive month after continuing his strong start to the season. Josh Morris with his Player of the Month award. Morris scored five goals in as many games in September to match his August haul.Im really delighted with it and didnt see it coming. To win it two months in a row is massive and again thanks have to go to the lads and the manager, he said.All I was aiming for after last months award was to work hard for the team and see what happened. Its nice to win it again, but to be top of the league is the main thing and carrying on our performances.The Sky Bet League Two Manager of the Month award has gone to Derek Adams after Plymouth collected 13 points from five games, conceding just two goals. Plymouth boss Derek Adams with his award (Pic: Harry Trump/JMP) The players have shown terrific form to have accumulated the points total so far, which is the clubs best start for 90 years, said Adams.This has been achieved by hard work, creative edge and good character. We have to keep going; its a tough league - you can see that by the results every week.Notts County forward Jon Stead is the League Two Player of the Month after scoring five goals in as many games. Jon Stead netted five goals in September Hes played a massive part for us so far this season, said Notts County manager John Sheridan. To be fair to him, hes made a lot of the goals himself.We know hes got that ability - hes played at a high level for most of his career and Im very pleased to have him in my team.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: EFL on Sky: 10 in 10 returns LISTEN: EFL Weekly Live on Sky Get Sky Sports Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz