Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 Wünsche
jokergreen0220 Offline

Adliger

23.01.2019 05:00
total of 28-14. Buff Antworten

KANSAS CITY, Mo. Air Jordan 1 Retro Ireland . -- Royals pitcher Yordano Ventura will miss his next start after an MRI exam taken Tuesday on his sore right elbow showed no ligament damage, while top prospect Kyle Zimmer has been shut down after straining a muscle in his back. Ventura, whose 100 mph fastballs have made him a rising star, was removed from Monday nights loss to Houston with discomfort in his elbow. He was diagnosed with a mild valgus extension overload, a condition in which the repetitive stress on the elbow can cause pain in the joint. "We had a pretty good idea exactly what would show up on the MRI and thats exactly what happened," Royals manager Ned Yost said. "Hes totally asymptomatic today, which means he doesnt feel anything, but as a precaution well skip him one start." Trainers went out to examine Ventura in the third inning when they noticed a decrease in the velocity on his fastball. But they were confident there was no ligament damage when Ventura said the pain was on the outside of the elbow, rather than on the inside of it. "It happens. It happens to everybody. It happens to infielders, it happens to outfielders. Its just a freak thing," Yost said. "The pain was on the other side of the elbow, and he only felt it on extension on his fastball. He didnt feel it on his breaking ball or his changeup." Still, Ventura said he was concerned about his first elbow injury. "It felt a little unnatural in my arm and I didnt know what it was, but thank God after the treatment I was able to feel better," he said through a translator. "Right now I dont feel any pain, and Im very grateful to God and the trainers because theyre working with me." The plan is for Ventura to rest for the next three days, and then throw two side sessions while skipping his next start. Yost believes he will then be ready to rejoin the rotation. Yost said he was still considering options for his Saturday starter in Toronto. Meanwhile, Zimmer will not play catch for at least six weeks after straining a muscle in his back. The fifth overall pick in the 2012 draft, Zimmer was already taking a conservative approach to the start of the season because of biceps tendinitis. Zimmer was a longshot to win a job out of spring training, but the Royals were hoping he would pitch well enough in the minors this summer to get a call-up to the big leagues. "Down the road, maybe after the All-Star break if Kyle was throwing good, he might be a guy that we could bring up and help us, and even deep as into September if he was throwing good," Yost said. "Well see how it goes from here." Cheap Air Jordan 1 For Sale . The former central defender calmly nodded it down and quietly went about celebrating a win with his staff. For a man who has had a lot on his shoulders this season, it was an appropriate moment. Wholesale Air Jordan 1 Ireland . -- Chicago manager Darold Butler has a message for the Windy City. http://www.airjordan1ireland.com/ .com) - Eric Fehrs goal 42 seconds into overtime lifted the Washington Capitals to a 5-4 come-from-behind victory over Columbus, halting the Blue Jackets seven-game win streak.DALLAS - Alex Chiasson needed a break, and he got one. The result was a game-winning, power-play goal. Chiasson snapped a third-period tie and lifted the Dallas Stars to a 3-2 victory on Monday night. Stars coach Lindy Ruff earned his 600th NHL win, and he got it against his former team. Ruffs first 571 wins came with Buffalo. "It means Im on my way to 700, hopefully," Ruff said. "It means that Ive had a lot of good players and good teams. Those wins belong to those players." Chiassons goal was his first in 13 games, and he wasnt the only player who broke a scoring drought. Alex Goligoski put Dallas ahead briefly 2-1 with his third goal this season after 48 games without one. "He has looked refreshed and energized," Ruff said of Chiasson. "He needed one to go in." Jordie Benn hadnt scored until he tied the game 1-1 in the second period with his first goal in 12 games. He knew what a victory would mean for Ruff. "Obviously, its huge to get that win for him," he said. "Hes a very decorated guy, a great guy and a great coach." The Stars opened a two-point lead over their closest pursuers for eighth place in the Western Conference. Dallas (29-22-10) has 68 points. Winnipeg and Vancouver both have 66. Tyler Ennis scored twice for Buffalo, with Matt Moulson assisting on both goals. The second got the Sabres even at 3:23 of the third. Ray Whitney had two assists for the Stars after moving during the game on to a line with Jamie Benn and Tyler Seguin, Dallas two leading scorers. Chiasson, a rookie forward, was frustrated because Sabres goalie Jhonas Enroth stopped six of his team-high seven shots on goal. Then, at 10:25 of the third period, Chiasson skated in front of Enroth and deflected Jamie Benns slap shot from the blue line into the net for the winning goal. What Chiasson couldnt do with his stick, he accomplished with his leg. "Sometimes youre going to need help from other people, but we need Jamie," he said. "Look at the first goal, Jamie was right there (screening Enroth). And then on the last one, his shot hit me in the shin guard." Enroth complained, but the goal stood. "Something happened there you couldnt really see on the replay," the goalie said, "but the ref told me it was (teammate Mike) Weber that kind of got his stick in my glove or whatever happened there." Chiasson said that the Stars 19-day Olympics break helped him. "I went through a phase where I couldnt see the light out of the tunnel," he said. "It seems like the break came at the right time.. Air Jordan 1 Ireland Online. I put some weight back on, and I felt rested." Enroth made 36 saves, and Dallas Kari Lehtonen had 21. "The first couple periods, I didnt think we were in the game at all. If it wasnt for Jhonas, I dont think that the score would have been as close as it was," Sabres coach Ted Nolan said. "I thought in the third period we played a bit better. We took a bad penalty, again. They capitalized, and that was the difference." Dallas dominated the first period everywhere but on the scoreboard as the Sabres took a 1-0 lead. The Stars recorded 14 of the first 17 shots, but failed to score on three power plays despite putting seven shots on goal. Dallas nearly gave up a short-handed goal on the third advantage, but Matt DAgostinis shot hit the crossbar. The Sabres scored on their next shot. Drew Stafford skated in on the left side, and when Dallas Trevor Daley slid on the ice to try to block a shot, Stafford passed the puck across to Ennis, who scored at 17:17. Dallas outshot the Sabres 16-5 in the period, which ended with Enroth stopping Chiassons close-range backhand. Chiasson put a team-high four shots on goal in the first, including some of the Stars best chances. Enroth had stopped Chiassons slap shot on Dallas first power play, as well as two slap shots by Cody Eakin. The Stars tied it 1:30 into the second period when Jordie Benn sent a slap shot from the left point past his brother Jamies screen, and past Enroth. Six seconds before the period ended, Gologoski scored. Ryan Garbutt deflected Trevor Daleys slap shot off the post. Shawn Horcoff gathered in the rebound and sent a backhanded pass across the goalmouth to Goligoski, who scored into the left side of the net. The Stars had a 12-9 advantage in shots, for a two-period total of 28-14. Buffalo tied it when Moulsons shot went over the net but bounced back off the glass to Ennis, who tucked the puck into the lower right corner. The loss ended a season-best three-game winning streak for Buffalo (18-35-8). NOTES: The Stars were 1 for 26 on power plays in their previous seven games. ... Eakin left the game with 3 minutes remaining, but Ruff said there was no serious injury. ... Jamie Benn has six goals, nine assists in his last 11 games. ... Enroth has stopped 101 of 110 shots in his last three games. ... In his last four games against Dallas, Moulson has six goals, two assists. ... Buffalo was penalized six times; the Stars only once. "I just think it was typical last-place calls to a playoff-team calls, and thats just the way life works once in a while," Nolan said. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz