Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 Wünsche
jokergreen0220 Offline

Adliger

24.01.2019 05:00
, The New York Tim Antworten

BERLIN -- Mario Goetze inspired Bayern Munich to a 4-1 win at Hamburger SV that left the home side relying on other results to stay in the Bundesligas relegation playoff place on Saturday. DaRon Payne Jersey . Goetze scored twice and created another for Thomas Mueller, with Bayern substitute Claudio Pizarro cancelling out Hakan Calhanoglus consolation. Bayern defender Jerome Boateng was sent off late for hitting out at Hamburg midfielder Kerem Demirbay. Eintracht Braunschweig conceded in injury time to lose 1-0 to Augsburg, and Nuremberg lost 2-0 to Hannover, meaning two points separate three relegation rivals going into the final round next weekend. "I can understand the fans disappointment," Nuremberg goalkeeper Raphael Schaefer said after his 250th league appearance for the club. Stuttgart was no longer in danger of the drop, despite losing 2-1 at home to Wolfsburg, with Vieirinha scoring the winner in injury time. "Wed rather have done it by ourselves but the important thing is that we keep playing in the Bundesliga," Stuttgart president Bernd Wahler said. Bayer Leverkusen consolidated fourth place with a 2-0 win at Eintracht Frankfurt. Gonzalo Castro and Emre Cans first-half goals put Leverkusen in pole position for the last Champions League qualification spot. "The goal was special," said Can, who grew up in Frankfurt. "For the Champions League we still need a win against (Werder) Bremen." Borussia Dortmund defeated Hoffenheim 3-2, third-place Schalke won 2-0 at Freiburg, Borussia Moenchengladbach beat Mainz 3-1, and Bremen captain Aaron Hunt marked his last home game for the side by scoring both goals in a 2-0 win over Hertha Berlin. "I couldnt have wished for better," Hunt said. Gladbach keeper Marc-Andre ter Stegen was unable to hold back the tears as he was thanked for his service to the club he joined as a four-year-old. The 22-year-old is expected to move to Barcelona. Bayern was hoping to make amends for its humiliating Champions League semifinal loss to Real Madrid, and Goetze made his case for a starting place against Dortmund in the German Cup final in two weeks. Franck Ribery did not travel to Hamburg due to back problems. Mueller started up front rather than Mario Mandzukic, and Goetze took Riberys place on the left. Goetze played a one-two with Arjen Robben to open the scoring in the 32nd minute. Bayern went 2-0 up after a corner in the 55th, when Goetzes shot took a slight deflection from Mueller. The goal was awarded to the Bayern winger. Mueller returned the favour by crossing for Goetzes second with 20 minutes remaining, two minutes before Hakan Calhanoglu pulled one back. In the 75th, Pizarro scored with an overhead kick two minutes after he went on as a substitute. Hamburg is battling to avoid its first ever relegation after playing every season of the Bundesliga since the leagues formation in 1963. "The second goal was the turning point," Hamburg coach Mirko Slomka said. "Still, there were a lot of positive things to see. You can see the sheer will is there." There was some trouble among frustrated fans in the stands at halftime when police were forced to intervene. Braunschweig might have overtaken Hamburg but Augsburg keeper Marwin Hitz denied substitute Salim Khelifi in the 89th minute and Raul Bobadilla scored with a lob four minutes into injury time. Nuremberg got off to a bad start when Hannover midfielder Szabolcs Huszti scored in the fifth, and Manuel Schmiedebach made it 2-0 in the 51st. It was the 10th loss from 11 games for Nuremberg, which has been relegated seven times from the Bundesliga. There were no such worries for Dortmund, already assured of second place before beating Hoffenheim. Dortmund fans gave a warm send-off to Robert Lewandowski, who is joining Bayern next season, and Manuel Friedrich, who is retiring. Pernell McPhee Jersey .com) - The Grand Slam season will get underway Monday at the Australian Open in Melbourne, where a new champion will be crowned this year. Alex Smith Redskins Jersey . Although taking two of three from the Baltimore Orioles wasnt nearly as uplifting as winning the World Series, it still felt pretty darn good. Felix Doubront and four relievers combined kept Baltimores potent lineup in check, and David Ortiz had three of Bostons 12 hits off Wei-Yin Chen in a 4-3 victory Thursday night. http://www.authenticshopredskins.com/Authentic_Geron_Christian_Redskins_Jersey/ . - After spending the morning in the hospital, Logan Couture gave the San Jose Sharks the spark they needed.UMass guard Derrick Gordon hopes his decision to become the first openly gay player in Division I mens basketball will inspire others. "There are a lot of kids out there in my situation, probably far worse situations," he said in a phone interview with The Associated Press. "Maybe I can give a lot of kids that confidence that they need to get over that hump." Earlier Wednesday, Gordon made the announcement in interviews with ESPN and Outsports. He said he gained confidence by seeing an NBA team sign Jason Collins, who became the leagues first openly gay player when he joined the Brooklyn Nets this season. "Right now Im happy. Im free just to live my life," Gordon told the AP. The sophomore was the Minutemens fourth-leading scorer with 9.4 points per game last season. UMass reached the NCAA tournament for the first time since 1998 and lost in its first game to Tennessee. He sat out the previous season after transferring from Western Kentucky to be closer to his family in New Jersey, where he played at high school powerhouse St. Patrick. Gordon said he told his parents he was gay March 30, informed UMass coach Derek Kellogg the next day and told his teammates two days later, which was last Wednesday. He said some of them probably have known since last summer. "They could sense it because I kind of separated myself from the team," Gordon said. "I didnt really hang out with them as far as going to parties and stuff. I really kind of kept to myself, kept quiet. We went on road trips -- Id sit by myself and they were always wondering why. I did it because I didnt want to put myself in a situation where maybe something happens and they end up finding out. Then what? Im not going to know how to handle thee situation. Geron Christian Jersey. " He said he appreciated the support hes received from his teammates since making his announcement. "Theyre ready to get back in the gym just as much as I am," Gordon said. "I cant wait to get back with them and get ready for this upcoming season." In the Outsports interview, Gordon said he considered quitting basketball last fall and isolated himself from teammates because of teasing. Over the summer, he had "liked" a photo on Instagram of him and his then-boyfriend in front of a gay bar. Gordon said Wednesday that he had talked several times with Collins, who made a trailblazing announcement last April when he came out in an interview with Sports Illustrated. In February, he became the first openly gay male athlete in the four major North American pro sports leagues. Collins tweeted that he was "so proud" of Gordon: "Another brave young man who is going to make it easier for so many others to live an authentic life." Michael Sam, an All-American defensive end at Missouri, came out in interviews with ESPN, The New York Times and Outsports in February after his college career ended. He is projected as a middle-round prospect in next months NFL draft. Sam tweeted congratulations to Gordon after the announcement: "You have so many in your corner and were all proud and rooting for you." Kellogg and UMass director of athletics John McCutcheon offered their support in statements from the school. The coach said that "I have the most profound respect for Derrick and the decision he has made to come out publicly." He called Gordon "a model student, a terrific competitor, but most importantly, he is a wonderful human being." Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz