Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 Wünsche
jokergreen0220 Offline

Adliger

25.01.2019 04:24
DOVER, Del. [url=http://www.falconsauthenticofficialonline.com/authentic-deadrin-sen at-jersey.html]Deadrin Senat Jersey[/url] . Antworten

DOVER, Del. Deadrin Senat Jersey . -- Kyle Busch heard the critics who said he was too good, too dominant, too loaded with the best equipment to keep dropping down levels and routinely romping his way toward victories. His response from Victory Lane, too bad. Busch raced to his second victory of the weekend at Dover, taking the checkered flag Saturday in the Nationwide Series race to set himself up for a tripleheader sweep. "I do it for the pure love of the sport and just wanting to be out there," Busch said. "Ill keep doing it as long as we can do it." Busch followed his dominant win Friday night in the Truck Series with another stellar run in Nationwide. He led 124 of 200 laps for his 66th career victory in NASCARs second-tier series. He has 134 wins spread over NASCARs three major series, though he has yet to win a Cup championship or marquee races such as the Daytona 500, Brickyard 400, Coca-Cola 600 or All-Star race. "Ive got a 134 of em now and none of them mean nothing," Busch said. "Hopefully, someday, the big ones come." Busch had a three-race sweep in 2010 at Bristol, which he called the highlight of his career. Hell start second behind pole-winner Brad Keselowski on Sunday in the 400-mile Sprint Cup race. He has one Cup victory this season. "We unloaded fast and I think well be OK tomorrow," Busch said. Former Daytona 500 champion Trevor Bayne was second. Bayne finished strong a week after he reached a deal to race fulltime next season for Roush Fenway Racing. Joey Logano, Matt Kenseth and Chase Elliott round out the top five. Series points leader Regan Smith was 10th. Logano, the pole winner, had won the last four Nationwide races at Dover and would have tied a Nationwide record for consecutive wins at the same track with a victory. "All good things must come to an end and well give it another shot in the fall," Logano said. "Maybe a couple of years later well be sitting here going for five again." This race belonged to Busch. The only driver to sweep a weekend, Busch has been in this position before, but is just 1 for 8 in Cup races after winning the first two. "It seems like the last one is always the hardest one," he said. "Thats due to just the competition." Busch was annoyed after rough practice and qualifying sessions left him feeling as if he didnt have the car to win. Once the green flag dropped, Busch was behind the wheel a No. 54 Toyota he called "awesome." "I didnt think it was, but it was," he said. "I never got the feel I was looking for during practice." Busch, who won for the third time this season, found it when it mattered on the mile concrete track. His brother, Kurt, failed last weekend in his attempt to complete The Double -- drive all 1,100 miles of the Indianapolis 500 and Coca-Cola 600 on the same day. Kyle Busch hoped he could complete his Triple, though the Cup race is the traditional roadblock in his date with racing history. Busch also was the first driver to win the Truck and Nationwide race at Dover on the same weekend. Busch and Brad Keselowski own Truck teams, and NASCAR star Dale Earnhardt Jr. owns a Nationwide team. And with sponsorship key to funding those operations, corporations often agree to sponsorship deals with the guarantee that the driver/owners will get behind the wheel in a handful of races or more. Tracks, television rights holders and NASCAR also all benefit from the draw of racings top drivers. "I know theres a lot of naysayers that say I dont belong or shouldnt be there," he said. "Until the rules change ... Ill keep running." Justin Bethel Falcons Jersey . Amid a rain of confetti, Shabazz Napier basked in the celebration on the court after being named the Most Outstanding Player of the Final Four following the 60-54 win over Kentucky. Atlanta Falcons Jerseys . 1 Caroline Wozniacki and three-time champion Serena Williams cruised into the semifinals, while last years runner-up Vera Zvonareva succumbed to Aussie Samantha Stosur in Thursdays womens quarterfinal action at the U. http://www.falconsauthenticofficialonline.com/authentic-justin-bethel-jersey.html . A last-minute leveler ensured the two-time defending champion remained nine points ahead of Roma, which drew 0-0 at bitter rival Lazio in the capital derby.Hero worship is unbecoming for a man of 56 years. But until December 2, 2014, Jean Beliveau was my idol. The last icon from a childhood in Montreal. Now he is gone and so is a connection to 1950s and 1960s Quebec, where Beliveau ruled hockey with a dignity and elegance never before seen and never seen since. It wasnt that he seemed larger than life. He was. Monsieur Beliveau - that is what he was called, never by the familiar Jean, by those in the Canadiens family - was without flaw. He was Le Gros Bill, a man of mythical stature. Of course, he could not have been perfect but we believed he was. As The Hockey News wrote: Regal on the ice, humble and diplomatic away from the rink, Beliveau made red, white and blue the colours of hockey royalty. At 6-foot-3 and 205 pounds, Beliveau was among the first magnificent big men in the game during an 18-season NHL career. He was an unparalleled puckhandler, blasted bullets with his Victoriaville and had few peers as a playmaker. Beliveau placed among the top 10 in scoring nine times in a 10-season span, earned two Hart Trophies, won the first Conn Smythe Trophy and was a 10-time NHL all-star. Wayne Gretzky is the only centre to have more first or second all-star berths. And, of course, one of hockeys all-time team-first players won 10 Stanley Cups, the last in 1971 when he raised the Cup above his head … retired and took his place in the Hockey Hall of Fame. Beliveau was voted the seventh best player in NHL history when The Hockey News conducted a poll of 50 hockey experts in 1997. Beliveau, like all his contemporaries, has been surpassed statistically. His numbers have been dwarfed. He stands No. 39 in all-time goals (507), No. 49 in assists (712) and No. 39 in points (1,219). But it is worth remembering Beliveau ranked second (only to Gordie Howe) in all-time scoring when he retired. Even more significant to remember is that he ranks No. 1 to this day in another category. It is not hyperbole to call gentlemanly Jean the most respected player in the history of the game. He was the consummate captain, a natural leader of five Cup championship teams. But when his country came calling in 1994, offering the honorific Governor Gennerals position, family concerns kept Beliveau from accepting. Custom Atlanta Falcons Jerseys. It was the ultimate act of leadership. When I was 11 and living in Toronto, Beliveau made a promotional appearance at a local car dealership. My best friend and I took the bus across town to meet him. He signed all my hockey cards and answered all my questions. Before we left, another fan asked a question of Beliveau that tested his memory. When Beliveau hesitated, I provided the answer. Beliveau turned to me and said, You know more about me than I do. Beliveau was the yin to the legendary Rocket Richards yang on the only team to win five consecutive Cups. They were Gretzky and Messier. The Canadiens (and Beliveau) of the 1950s were so good the NHL had to change the rules of the game. At the time, penalties were served in their entirety - regardless of how many goals were scored with the man advantage. In a November, 1955, game vs. Boston, Beliveau scored three power play goals in a record 44 seconds. The following season, a player serving a minor penalty was allowed to leave the box when a goal was scored. Beliveau, himself, was no stranger to the penalty box. He collected 341 penalty minutes (with purpose) over a three-season period in the mid-1950s to carve out his own space during an era when stars were expected to stand up for themselves. Eventually, the Canadiens groomed John Ferguson to provide protection for their most precious asset. Beliveaus No. 4 was not immortalized in literature like Richards No. 9, but it had a power and magic all its own. Guy Lafleur, Beliveaus successor in the pantheon of Canadiens legends, wore 4 for the Quebec Remparts in the Quebec Colisee, dubbed The House that Beliveau Built, so great was Beliveaus popularity there in the early 1950s. Vincent Lecavalier, wearing No. 4, channeled Beliveau in style with Tampa Bay - and on celluloid when he portrayed Beliveau in the Rocket Richard film. But Beliveaus influence extends far beyond the best hockey league in the world. To this day, doubtlessly like hundreds of others of my vintage, I instinctively reach for No. 4 when the sweaters are hung at seasons start on my team. I will do it again next year. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz