Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 73 mal aufgerufen
 Vorstellung
jokergreen0220 Offline

Adliger

04.03.2018 10:12
WASHINGTON -- An already rough-and-tumble playoff series between the Washington Wizards and Chicago Bulls now has a full-blown f Antworten

WASHINGTON -- An already rough-and-tumble playoff series between the Washington Wizards and Chicago Bulls now has a full-blown fracas, an ejection and a Game 4 suspension for Nene. Custom Minnesota Vikings Jerseys . What everyone will be watching when these clubs meet Sunday, with Washington leading the Eastern Conference series 2-1, is just how physical the play will get -- and whether things will escalate again. "Weve had scuffles all three games, basically. Youve got to make sure we dont lose our composure, where we get thrown out of the game like that. It doesnt matter who it is, we cant afford that," Washington coach Randy Wittman said after the Wizards loss Friday night. "So weve just got to do a better job. Hey, its very emotional. Emotional game, tough game." Nene was tossed with about 8 1/2 minutes left in the fourth quarter after wrapping both hands around the back of Jimmy Butlers head and neck as they stood so close their foreheads touched. Rod Thorn, the NBAs president of basketball operations, announced Saturday that Nene had been suspended one game without pay for head-butting and grabbing Butler "around the neck with both hands and attempting to throw him down." Butler made two key 3-pointers from there, helping the fourth-seeded Bulls win 100-97. "When you play physical ... things get hot," Nene said with a smile and a shrug Friday. During Washingtons victory at Chicago in Game 2, some lesser contretemps led to a total of four players getting called for technical fouls: Washingtons Bradley Beal and Trevor Ariza, and Chicagos Kirk Hinrich and Joakim Noah. So neither club seemed all that surprised at the rising temperature in Game 3. "Hes a guy, just like each one of us, hes a guy with a big ego," Wizards centre Marcin Gortat said about Nene. "Theres nobody in this locker room whos going to be pushed around like that. And thats just how he reacted. Does he deserve two technical fouls? I dont know. But at the end of the day, he got kicked out and we had to play without him." Added Beal: "It gets to the point where you just get pushed to the limit way too much, and I think Nene got pushed to the limit. Do we agree with what he did? Not necessarily, but he did it and we cant take it back." Noah, who has spent plenty of time jostling with Nene in the low block, called the ejection a "turning point" of Fridays game. Indeed, not only did Nene average a team-high 20.5 points and 7.5 rebounds in Washingtons wins in Games 1 and 2, but the teams entire approach changes when the 6-foot-11 Brazilian is on the floor. He provides big-body defence and soft-hands passing. He can score and rebound. Hes so influential that John Wall, Washingtons All-Star point guard, has called him the "X-factor." During the regular season, Washington won two of three games from Chicago, but lost at home 96-78 on April 5 without an injured Nene. The Wizards scored 26 points in the first half. As for what Game 4 would mean without Nene, Noah said Saturday before the official announcement, "Im not sure. I dont think it changes our mindset, though. Its a crucial game for us. All three games really came down to the end. Attention to detail is huge. The game in these situations is so mental. For us, its just about staying focused on the things that we can control." Asked whether he thought Nenes actions warranted a suspension, Noah said, "As a player, those arent things I can control. The only thing I can control right now is eating lunch and ice baths and sleeping and shooting free throws and things like that." All three games so far have been won by the visiting team, a pattern the Bulls would love to see continue Sunday, of course. "I cant tell you why thats happened," Wizards forward Trevor Ariza said. While Washingtons offence is particularly dependent on young guards Wall and Beal, the Bulls found some new sources of much-needed offence in Game 3: Mike Dunleavy scored 35 points, one shy of his NBA high, and Butler finished with 15, including a tiebreaking 3-pointer with 24 seconds to go. Wittman will want to come up with a way to change that Sunday, of course. What is not likely to change is the testy nature of this matchup. "It gets chippy," Bulls forward Taj Gibson said. "But youve got to be smart. Its playoff basketball. You can get ejected; you can get suspended. Youve got to keep your hands to yourself." Mackensie Alexander Jersey . Lynchs attorney, Ivan Golde, told The Associated Press on Thursday of the plea deal that was reached with the Alameda County District Attorney Office. The plea will be formally entered in court in Oakland, Calif. Chuck Foreman Jersey . “The fact that he was willing to do the deal the way we wanted it to be done showed that he wanted me to be a part of something great," Lowry said, noting that Ujiri willingness to sign off on the proposal that both Lowry and his agent presented to the GM was the final straw that convinced him to return. http://www.thevikingsshoponline.com/Youth-Jerick-Mckinnon-Vikings-Jersey/ . The 25-year-old native of Milford, Conn., has 18 points in 41 games this season. The five-foot-eight 166-pound centre also has 28 points (10-18) in 15 games with AHL Oklahoma City.Melbourne, Australia (SportsNetwork.com) - There may not be an all- Williams semifinal at the Australian Open, but two Americans will square off as Serena Williams and Madison Keys won their respective quarterfinal matches on Wednesday. The reigning U.S. Open champion Serena cruised past Dominika Cibulkova in 64 minutes, while Keys continued her impressive run with a three-set win over a her childhood idol Venus at Melbourne Park. Serena looks poised for her sixth Aussie title and 19th major overall after running through last years Aussie runner-up Cibulkova, 6-2, 6-2. The 11th-seeded Cibulkova stood no chance against the focused superstar, who fired 15 aces and 31 winners in the lopsided match. The world No. 1 Serena made her win look easy Wednesday despite suffering from a bad cold. Ive been sick the past few days, and its just getting worse and worse, but hopefully it will get better, she said. I heard theres a virus going around with a lot of the players, and I think I caught it. Meanwhile, the 19-year-old Keys, who had never traveled past the third round at a Grand Slam, battled through a thigh injury and overcame 45 unforced errors to pull out a 6-3, 4-6, 6-4 victory over her much-older countrymate Venus. The unseeded Keys cruised in the first set but struggled with the thigh in the second. Venus took that set with an ace, and the third fittingly went back-and-forth. The former top-ranked star Venus, who was seeded 18th and came into the match 9-0 on the year, twice went up a break, and Keys promptly answered with one of her own. Tramaine Brock Jersey. Up 5-4 on Venus serve, Keys closed things out with four consecutive points at love. On match point, she caught Venus on her heels with a deep forehand that was returned into the net. Its amazing, you just have to embrace the moment, Keys said after the match. And I get to enjoy another moment next round. Skys the limit, Venus said of Keys. There is no limit on what you can achieve. No one can stop you. Sometimes you may not win every match, but theres a lot of them you can win, said the seven-time Grand Slam champ. Really, the skys the limit for her and anyone out there. At 34-years-old, Venus was trying to become the oldest woman to reach a Grand Slam semifinal in decades. She had her sights set on a potential eighth major and a Grand Slam matchup with her younger sister for the first time since the 2009 Wimbledon final. Venus lost to Serena in the 2003 all-sibling Aussie Open final. Serena and Keys have never met before, while the Thursdays other womens semifinal will pit second-seeded former world No. 1 Maria Sharapova against 10th-seeded fellow Russian Ekaterina Makarova. Sharapova is 5-0 lifetime against the left-handed Makarova, including quarterfinal wins at the last two Aussie Opens. Sharapova owns five major titles, including last years French Open and the 2008 Aussie. Shes also a two-time runner-up in Melbourne. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz