Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 56 mal aufgerufen
 Wünsche
jokergreen0220 Offline

Adliger

13.02.2019 06:14
of the rotation right now, Antworten

Anthony Martial and Raheem Sterling have lots in common. Air Max 720 Scontate . Both are only just into their twenties, are in their first seasons at Manchester United and City respectively and both were the subject of hotly-debated transfers, albeit for very different reasons.Both have hardly spoken to the media at all, certainly not at any length, so with derby day approaching it seemed like a good idea to spend the day in Manchester and catch up with two of the brightest young talents in the Premier League. It was a slightly inauspicious start when I arrived early at Manchester Uniteds Carrington training complex in a bright blue taxi, in this week of all weeks. Sterling moved to Manchester City from Liverpool in the summer The first thing that strikes you about Martial when he walk into a room is his sheer physical size. He really is a big old unit. Smiling and polite, he makes a point of shaking hands with everybody in the room.A translator is required for the interview but he understands a lot of English already, far more than he can speak. I make a bit of effort in my schoolboy French but end up sounding like Steve McClaren auditioning for Ello Ello! Once the chat got underway his personality came to the fore. Charming and bright yet studious and sincere is how I would sum him up. Its clear the incredible position he has reached in his football career so far is no accident - but the result of talent, dedication and a steely-eyed determination. Charming and bright yet studious and sincere is how I would sum him up Shreeves on Martial Wise beyond his tender years, he learnt from his astonishing £5m move from Lyon to Monaco aged just 16, so has been able to take the seven-fold increase in his price tag into his stride as easily as he would a pass through on goal.He has very clear career objectives, which he is focused on 100 per cent.He also had a nice line in humour and a ready smile. His level-headedness is as obvious as it is impressive. I couldnt quite work out if he is a man in a boys body or a boy in a mans body. Maybe a bit of both. Interview over, and it was time to head 10 miles across town to Manchester City, where a very different interview lay ahead.Guarded, wary, suspicious and to date deliberately media shy, Sterling was shaping up to be the polar opposite of the young man I had just spent time with. Shreeves is picked up in a blue taxi for the interviews Ever since his acrimonious move from Liverpool he has been viciously vilified on social media and in his eyes he has been labelled as the perfect example of everything that is wrong with football: Greedy, disloyal and uncaring.Any time he did try to engage publicly with his opinion it just rebounded on him. So he just withdrew. Not in a sulk or complaining fashion, more of a I cant win whatever I say, so why say anything? But hes now come through all of that. And some. Today was a day off but he came in because he wanted to do the interview. He wanted to re-engage with football fans. He knows there will always be haters but he can deal with that. Uniteds form has been inconsistent, but Martial still looks a top class signing He wanted to talk football and that is exactly what he did for half an hour. Brutally honest, insightful and with a wicked line in self-depreciation his interview will suprise many people.He knows there is a preconception of him which is far from flattering. He doesnt complain about that one jot but he would like people to see the real him and then make up their mind. He is certainly on no media charm offensive, hes just looking for a bit of objectivity and fairness.There are too many highlights from the interview itself to mention but him talking about his mum and calling her Jose Mourinho had me in stitches... He knows there is a preconception of him which is far from flattering. He doesnt complain about that one jot but he would like people to see the real him and then make up their mind Shreeves on Sterling So it was a highly insightful day in sunny (genuinely!) Manchester, and I for one came away with a real insight and understanding of these fortunate young mens lives.If you catch the interviews I hope you feel the same.Watch Geoff Shreeves interview with Raheem Sterling on Sky Sports News HQ on Friday, and with Anthony Martial on Saturday or see them here on skysports.com. Then dont miss Manchester City v Manchester United live on Super Sunday on Sky Sports 1 from 3.30pm. Also See: Law: United need Rooney back Martin Tylers stats Rooney targets early April Man Utd news Air Max 720 Outlet Italia . -- A.J. Burnett was happy to escape from New York. Scarpe Air Max 720 Scontate . Correia pitched six innings of one-run ball, Eduardo Escobar homered, and the Minnesota Twins pulled away late to beat the Colorado Rockies 9-3 on Saturday. http://www.airmax720scontate.it/ . "Right now were kind of looking at him at the end of the rotation right now," said pitching coach Pete Walker. "Not indicative of how hes doing or how hes feeling. Its just, it seems like the spot we want him right now. LOS ANGELES -- The Clippers waived guard-forward Carlos Delfino and centre Miroslav Raduljica three days after they were acquired. The team made the move onn Friday after having traded forward Jared Dudley and a protected 2017 first-round draft pick to Milwaukee for Delfino and Raduljica. Scarpe Air Max 720 Outlet. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz