Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 65 mal aufgerufen
 Wünsche
jokergreen0220 Offline

Adliger

13.02.2019 06:14
WASHINGTON -- Even with a recovering Frank Lampard, Chelsea FC looks potent heading into the English Premier League season. [url Antworten

WASHINGTON -- Even with a recovering Frank Lampard, Chelsea FC looks potent heading into the English Premier League season. Scarpe Adidas Outlet . Romelu Lukaku scored in the 89th minute after Lampard scored a tying goal to help Chelsea to a 2-1 victory over AS Roma in its final tuneup before its Aug. 18 opener at Hull City. Lampard, who entered at halftime and has been rehabbing an Achilles injury, struck in the 61st minute to tie it after Eric Lamelas opportunistic 21st-minute strike for Roma, which was also in the final match of a three-game North American preseason tour. "I find it hard to put a percentage on it," Lampard, the clubs all-time leading goal scorer, said of his fitness. "I feel good. Weve had a good, strong preseason now, lots of games, lots of training. . I think were ready. Well be ready next week." Eden Hazard and Demba Ba helped set up both Chelsea goals. Saturdays match capped a four-game American preseason tour for Chelsea, which won all three of its matches against Italian opposition. The Blues defeated Inter Milan and AC Milan earlier this month, both 2-0, before falling 3-1 to Real Madrid on Wednesday. "Its difficult to compare" the four opponents, said Lampard, who sat out the first two matches before playing the first half against Real Madrid. "In preseason, you cant compare. I think theyre all very good teams. Theyve got quality." Chelsea created more chances throughout Saturdays match and was rewarded in the matchs closing moments when Hazard rounded the Roma defence on the left and drove a shot into goalkeeper Morgan de Sanctis body. The rebound fell to Ba, who played a neat pass for Lukaku to finish into the net from about 6 yards. It was a deserved win, with the caveat that Chelsea used 10 substitutes and perhaps wore out Roma, which played seven starters for the full 90 minutes. Roma and United States national team midfielder Michael Bradley said fitness shouldnt be an excuse. "Were disappointed not to win, even thought it was a preseason game," said Bradley. "Its important to develop this winning mentality -- this idea that every time you step on the field you have this confidence in the team that youre going to win." After a string of Chelsea pressure earlier in the half, Lampard tied it after another swift attack that began when Hazards pass from the left found Ba. Ba played a quick touch to Lampard, who took a couple of steps and then fired a 22-yard effort inside the left post and beyond the dive of de Sanctis, sending a crowd of 25,615 at RFK Stadium that mostly wore Chelsea blue into delight. That goal tied it after Lamelas strike that came after a nightmarish mistake from Chelsea goalkeeper Mark Schwarzer. With Roma pressuring the ball, Ryan Bertrand played a pass back to Schwarzer, who fumbled his trap attempt. Schwarzer chased the ball, but it smacked off the left post, past the goalkeeper and back in front of the goal, where Lamela sent it into an empty net. After Lampards goal, Roma nearly went ahead again two minutes later when Pablo Osvaldo attempted to head Francesco Tottis cross over goalkeeper Jamal Blackman, who jumped to tip the ball over for a corner kick. The Italian side missed another chance in the 78th minute, with Osvaldo this time shooting over the crossbar on an open chance from the left. Chelsea, meanwhile, was reduced to twice appealing for penalty kicks from American referee Armando Villarreal before finding a bit of late magic. Chelsea opens its English Premier League after it finished third last season, and last won the league title in the 2009-10 season. The Blues also won the Europa League last season and the UEFA Champions League the season before that. Roma, who finished sixth last year in the Serie A, Italys top league, defeated the Major League Soccer All-Stars 3-1 on July 31 and MLS club Toronto FC 4-1 on Wednesday night. The club opens its Serie A season at Livorno on Aug. 25. Roma has played 12 seasons without winning a league title, finishing runners-up six times in that stretch. Outlet Adidas On Line . LOUIS -- Alexander Steen scored a power-play goal with 59. Scarpe Adidas Scontate . With one penalty, Fourcade finished in 24 minutes, 58.2 seconds, just nine-tenths of a second ahead of Timofey Lapshin, who shot clean in the cold. http://www.adidasscarpescontate.it/ . Richard Jefferson scored 17 points and Diante Garrett had a career-high 15 points as the Jazz had seven players with 10 points or more in Utahs largest margin of victory this season.Set of Six is all about the Grand Final this week as we look back at Wigans best win ever. Wonderful WiganWhat a year its been for Wigan. Yes, they are one of Super Leagues most successful sides, but their Grand Final win on Saturday was something special. Warriors coach Shaun Wane said it was their best ever and you have to agree with him. All sides suffer injuries but Wigan were decimated by them throughout the season - remember the team they had to field way back in April that was demolished 62-0 by Wakefield? Highlights from the 2016 Super League Grand Final Wane hailed their never-say-die attitude and it certainly told as they battled back from 6-2 down to clinch their fourth Super League title.Coming back strongerWarrington wont expect any sympathy as they had to add the Grand Final losers medals to their Challenge Cup ones after losing to Hull at Wembley in August. The Wolves certainly had their chances at Old Trafford but it was just not to be. However, Wolves coach Tony Smith believes the Wire will be stronger for the loss. Warringtons Ashton Sims dejection shows after the defeat Hopefully we can get smarter and use it, said Smith. If you listen to great sportsmen like Michael Jordan about how many games he lost - they are inspirational. They need to learn from tough defeats.We will get that win soon, I am pretty confident it will happen soon. There are some sad faces, long faces. But I always say if you cant handle losing a final, dont compete in one.Harry Sunderland awardWell done to Liam Farrell who was superb for Wigan and was handed the man-of-the-match award. It was presented by our very own Stevo, who won the award way back in 1973. Farrell was not keen to hog the limelight and immediately paid tribute to Dan Sarginson who pushed him all the way for the Harry Sunderland Trophy. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. I cant put it into words, there were so many players - the lad stood beside me (Sarginson) - I wouldnt like to see how many carries he took because he got us out of so much trouble.For him to leave the club like he is doing is something pretty special and I am really chuffed he has gone out the way he has.End of an era Stevo commentated on his final Super League game - watch his highlights here There was a fitting tribute to Stevo who commentated on his last game on Saturday. He started 26 years ago when it was just him and Eddie Hemmings sharing the microphone. These days the gantry has had to be re-enforced with the arrival of Super League heavyweights such as Barrie McDermott, Terry OConnor, Phil Clarke and Brian Carney. Vendita Ingrosso Scarpe Adidas. It was a great touch that towards the end of the game, one by one they took a step back until it was just Stevo and Eddie on comms. Stevo is one of lifes true gentlemen, a man passionate about the sport and always willing to share his knowledge and advice.He maintains he wont miss the game because he will keep watching wherever he can. Heres hoping there will be plenty of T-R-Y action every time he sits on the sidelines. Set of Six will certainly miss him and we wish him well on his retirement.Off on a high Josh Charnley poses for photos with the trophy and young fan Jack Johnson Josh Charnely has been a prolific try-scorer for Wigan over the years, with his Grand Final try his 165th try in 174 appearances for the club. He now he heads to rugby union side Sale Sharks, who will hope he can continue his form in their code.When I signed for Sale I said to Shaun Wane that I wanted to end with silverware, said Charnley. Ive grown up at this club and I have been around the boys day in, day out. Its like a family and its going to be an emotional night. Im looking forward to my next challenge.Sarginson is another player who is leaving, after signing for NRL club Gold Coast Titans. England coach Wayne Bennett names his England squad for the Four Nations on Monday and Sarginson is hoping he has done enough in Super League to catch the eye of the national coach. Dan Sarginson will now head to the NRL where he links up with the Titans I hope so, said Sarginson, who deputised at full-back for the injured Sam Tomkins in Wigans last three matches of the season.If I do, Im not sure where hell play me because Ive not played too much at centre and I might not have been too convincing at full-back. But I really hope I can get into the squad and, if I can, Ill do all I can for my country.On the matter of England it will be interesting to see what happens with captain Sean OLoughlin, who was in serious doubt for the Grand Final after suffering a calf injury in August. Sean OLoughlin poses with the Super League trophy The Wigan skipper made the cut with Wane insisting he was always going to call upon the influential forward, but Wigan will no doubt want OLoughlin to sit out the tournament in order to fully recover.Wane has been pretty vocal on the matter before, and will have sat down with the player and the coaching staff to discuss the implications of OLoughlin pushing himself even further.I love the international game, but the most important thing for me is this club, said Wane last month.Storm snub club seriesMelbourne Storm chief executive Dave Donaghy confirmed on Monday that the NRL Grand Final runners-up have declined their place in the World Club Series in order to give their players the best possible preparation for next season. According to reports in Australia, another 10 clubs have also turned down invitations from the RFL.It means that, unless Super League Grand Final runners-up Warrington and Challenge Cup winners Hull are prepared to travel to Australia, the format could revert to a one-off match between the two champions, Wigan and Cronulla. Storm finished the regular season top of the NRL Having treasured past visits to the UK in 2008, 2010 and 2013, we thoroughly value the concept of the World Club Challenge, Donaghy said. However, a regular NRL season is already incredibly taxing and, as a non-Sydney team, our players travel more than most.We have committed to playing two trial matches in Australia which we believe will serve as a better lead-in for the team ahead of next years opening round.We wish Cronulla all the best as the NRLs representative against the champion team of England, Wigan.The World Club Series is due to take place in England over the weekend of February 16-17. You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the British Masters on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Ratchfords England dream Wigan win Grand Final Wane: Our best win ever Follow us @SkySportsRL Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz