Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 Wünsche
jokergreen0220 Offline

Adliger

13.02.2019 06:14
OTTAWA -- Johan Franzen has no explanation for his success in Ottawa, but cant deny he definitely enjoys playing in the nations Antworten

OTTAWA -- Johan Franzen has no explanation for his success in Ottawa, but cant deny he definitely enjoys playing in the nations capital. Air Jordan 4 Sale Cheap . The Detroit Red Wings winger was at his best once again scoring three goals in a 6-1 win over the Ottawa Senators Thursday night. Franzen, who returned to the Red Wings lineup Wednesday after playing just one of the past 24 games due to a concussion, has previously enjoyed success against the Senators. In February 2011, Franzen scored five goals against the Senators. "I like playing here," said Franzen. "We have Erik Karlsson on the other side and we grew up in the same little town so its always fun to play him. Its something special every time. Im just happy to keep him from the scoreboard. Its always fun to play him." Detroit coach Mike Babcock is pleased to see Franzen having success. "Hes an important player for us," said Babcock. "He has the ability, he has the touch. Lots of guys play real hard and cant score (Franzen) can score." It appears he also has the ability to get under his opponents skin. Ottawas Chris Neil went after Franzen late in the game and while nothing came of it Franzen was less than impressed. "He tried to hit me and he couldnt move me so I think he got a little upset," said Franzen. "I have no clue. He usually shows up when the game is over and tries to be the hero. He puts his cape on and goes and flies out there. I dont know." Riley Sheahan, Tomas Jurco and Tomas Tatar also scored for Detroit. Jonas Gustavsson stopped 37 shots. With the win the Red Wings (28-20-12) have a five-point lead over the Senators (26-23-11) for the final wild card spot in the Eastern Conference standings. "Coming back from the break and you start 2-0 its way better than the opposite way," said Babcock. "We know were in a battle for our playoff life. We understand that so getting off to a good start is imperative." The Senators had little explanation for their performance. "Its an extremely disappointing loss," said Ottawa captain Jason Spezza. "We knew that it was a very important game for us and to lose it by that score is obviously not what we were looking for." Bobby Ryan scored the lone goal for the Senators, who were playing their first game since the Olympic break. Robin Lehner allowed six goals on 15 shots before Andrew Hammond made his NHL debut, stopping all nine shots he faced. Things fell apart for the Senators in a nine-minute span in the first period. Ryan had a goal called back after it was ruled that he kicked it in and then the Senators leading goal scorer missed two great chances on the power play. Things began to unravel after the Red Wings scored on consecutive shots. Ottawas Cody Ceci gave the puck up deep in the Senators end as he made a no-look behind-the-back pass that landed right on the stick of Sheahan who ripped a shot past Lehner. Just 29 seconds later Franzen scored his first as he was left all alone to give Detroit a 2-0 lead. Franzen then made it 3-0 with a power-play goal as once again he was left alone, this time on the opposite side of the ice. Following the game Lehner could not hide his disappointment. "They got a few goals pretty fast and then it snowballed," said Lehner. "I think weve all got to do better in our zone and Ive got to do better. It was one of the most toughest games Ive played personally, but its over now. Theres not much to say." Detroit made it 4-0 on a delayed penalty call with two minutes remaining in the period. Niklas Kronwall, who finished with three assists, had a shot from just inside the blue-line deflected and ended up on Jurcos stick, who roofed it over Lehner. The 18,931 on hand at Canadian Tire Centre were so disappointed they booed the home team off the ice. Senators coach Paul MacLean had few words to explain his teams performance. "We played a lot better than the score maybe indicated, but the score is what it is and you cant change that," said MacLean. When asked who was the best player MacLean couldnt help but say "Johan Franzen I think. I think were all tied for the worst." Franzen completed his hat trick early in the second period. Ryan finally got the Senators on board at the four-minute mark of the second, but any celebration was short-lived as Detroit made it 6-1 as Tatar beat Lehner from in close. That marked the end of Lehners appearance, opening the door for Hammond to make his first NHL appearance. Craig Anderson was unavailable due to the birth of his second child. Despite the surprise appearance Hammond held his own and made a number of big saves. "Not letting anything in was a good start," said Hammond. "Any kid from Canada growing up playing hockey its their dream to play in the NHL and its pretty special for me to be one of those guys thats lucky enough now to say Ive played in the NHL. Its very special." This was the fourth and final meeting between the teams as they split the season series. Notes: D Patrick Wiercioch, D Joe Corvo and LW Matt Kassian were a healthy scratch for the Senatorsa RW Patrick Eaves, RW Todd Bertuzzi and RW Daniel Cleary were a healthy scratch for the Red Wingsa A number of Canadian Olympians were recognized prior to the game including Detroit head coach Mike Babcock and General Manager Ken Holland. Thursdays game marked Daniel Alfredssons second appearance at Canadian Tire Centre since signing with the Red Wings last summer. Air Jordan 4 Wholesale . - Their offence is underperforming. Air Jordan 4 Discount . His right arm rested in a sling and was encased in a cast from above the elbow to his hand. "Im excited," Fernandez said with a grin. http://www.airjordan4discount.com/ . LOUIS - The St.LAS VEGAS, Nev. - Connor Powers has a bit of Happy Gilmore in him as he winds up to attack a golf ball with his driver, though he doesnt shoot the kind of low scores Adam Sandlers character did in the movie.Kind of hard to make a lot of birdies when half the time you have no idea where the ball is going.I lose a bunch of balls off the tee, Powers said. Accuracy is not the main goal for me when I pick up a club.What is the goal for the former minor league baseball player is hitting the ball a long way, a very long way. He can pound it over 400 yards, and sometimes the balls even stay in the fairway by the time theyre done rolling.On Tuesday, he could earn a cool $250,000 if he can be the biggest of the big hitters in the winner-take-all RE/MAX World Long Drive Championship.Its pretty sweet that theres an opportunity to make money doing this, said Powers, a former Mississippi State first baseman who washed out in the minors after hitting 20 homers in three seasons in the San Diego Padres system. But if it was just 500 bucks Id still be doing it. Its just so much fun to be out there and compete, especially after ending my baseball career. Thats really what it is about for me.Powers and seven others who qualified last month in Mesquite, Nevada, will go head-to-head in the championship final at the Las Vegas Paiute Golf Resort. Six balls each, with the winners advancing to the next round until only one long driver is still standing.The 26-year-old Powers qualified for the finals by hitting a drive 402 yards, though that wasnt enough to make him the favourite among the eight players left. Cheap Air Jordan 4. That would probably be Joe Miller, the 2010 world champion and 2013 runner-up from London who competes on the Long Drivers European Tour and has a streak of 13 straight wins.Or it could be Jamie Sadlowski, the 2008 and 2009 world champion from Canada who weighs just 165 pounds but had the longest qualifying drive of 409 yards in Mesquite.They are all different sizes and ages and have different backgrounds, said Art Sellinger, the former two-time world champion who runs Long Drivers of America. The one thing they do have in common is theyre focused on how fast they can swing a golf club and how square they can get at impact.Powers barely played golf at all before stumbling onto the long driving scene, though several of the finalists are scratch handicap players or better. Powers took up long driving at the urging of former Mississippi State teammate Jeff Flagg, who is also in the finals.Powers plays more now and is a 15-handicap, no better than most weekend golfers. But his ball striking skills — at least with the driver — are world class.I still think you have to be a legitimate striker of the ball, said Sellinger, a pioneer of the long driving ranks. Whenever Im trying to educate amateurs I tell them theyre ball strikers. I didnt say they know how to shoot 65 for a living.For Powers, its a lot like stepping up to the plate in baseball, complete with Golf Channel televising it live.Its basically home run derby in golf, he said. And Ive always loved home run derby in baseball. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz