Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 45 mal aufgerufen
 Wünsche
jokergreen0220 Offline

Adliger

14.02.2019 06:21
Ed Davis with the 13th overa Antworten

Nassau, Bahamas (SportsNetwork. Ecco Shoes Clearance Sale .com) - Frank Kaminsky had 16 points and eight rebounds and No. 2 Wisconsin took care of UAB, 72-43, in the opening round of the Battle 4 Atlantis. Duje Dukan scored 11 points, Josh Gasser had 10 and Nigel Hayes finished with nine points, five rebounds and a game-high four assists for the Badgers (5-0). Wisconsin, which has won every game this season by at least 24 points, will meet the winner of Florida and Georgetown in the semifinals. Robert Brown was the lone bright spot for UAB (2-3), pouring in 16 points on 7-of-15 shooting. Final Score: (4) Duke 93, Furman 54 Durham, NC (SportsNetwork.com) - Jahlil Okafor scored 24 points to lead the fourth-ranked Duke Blue Devils to a 93-54 win over Furman at Cameron Indoor Stadium. Amile Jefferson posted 16 points and 12 rebounds and Matt Jones finished with 13 points on 4-of-5 shooting from beyond the arc for Duke (6-0). Kendrec Ferrara paced the Paladins (1-3) with 13 points and Stephen Croone added 12. Final Score: Butler 74, (5) North Carolina 66 Nassau, Bahamas (SportsNetwork.com) - Alex Barlow scored 17 points to lead the Butler Bulldogs over the fifth-ranked North Carolina Tar Heels, 74-66, in quarterfinal round action of the Battle 4 Atlantis at Imperial Arena. Kelan Martin also scored 17 points and added six rebounds for Butler (4-0), which outrebounded Carolina 57-40, grabbing 29 offensive boards, on the way to the upset win. Roosevelt Jones hit four straight free throws down the stretch, ending with 12 points, eight rebounds and six assists for the Bulldogs, who will face Oklahoma in the semifinal round on Thursday. Marcus Paige scored 18 points to lead North Carolina (3-1), which rallied in the final minutes but never had possession of the ball with a chance to take the lead. Final Score: (6) Louisville 45, Cleveland State 33 Louisville, KY (SportsNetwork.com) - Rick Pitinos 700th career win didnt come nearly as easy as No. 699. Two days after producing a 61-point blowout on its home court, sixth-ranked Louisville had to scratch and claw against Cleveland State for most of the night before eventually pulling away for a 45-33 victory. The Cardinals led just 38-33 with under six minutes left before ending the game on a 7-0 run to give Pitino the milestone result over a Cleveland State squad that lost in overtime Saturday to Savannah State, the team Louisville walloped by an 87-26 count Monday at the KFC Yum! Center. Montrezl Harrell led a Cardinals contingent that shot a troubling 31.9 percent for the game with 15 points and 13 rebounds. Chris Jones added 11 points and Terry Rozier had nine along with a career-high 11 boards for Louisville (5-0). Trey Lewis kept the Vikings in it by pouring in 24 points, but Cleveland State (2-3) made just 25 percent of its field goal attempts in another top-notch effort by the Cardinals defense. Final Score: (10) Gonzaga 88, Georgia 76 New York, NY (SportsNetwork.com) - Kyle Wiltjer poured in a career-high 32 points and Kevin Pangos scored 22 as 10th-ranked Gonzaga used strong free- throw shooting to beat Georgia, 88-76, in the semifinals of the NIT Season Tip-Off. Byron Wesley had 12 points for Gonzaga (5-0), which will face St. Johns in the championship game Friday night at Madison Square Garden. St. Johns beat Minnesota in the other semifinal. Gonzaga, which made 50 percent from the field, missed only three of its 35 foul shots. Charles Mann finished with 23 points and seven rebounds for Georgia (3-2), which also received 14 points from J.J. Frazier and 10 from Nemanja Djurisic. Final Score: (16) Ohio State 91, Campbell 64 Columbus, OH (SportsNetwork.com) - DAngelo Russell scored 22 points and handed out seven assists, and Marc Loving tallied a career-high 18 points, as 16th-ranked Ohio State pounded Campbell, 91-64, at Value City Arena. Russell shot 9-of-13 from the field, including hitting four 3-pointers. Shannon Scott and Sam Thompson each chipped in 11 for the Buckeyes (4-0), who shot 60.7 percent from the field. Andrew Ryan paced the Fighting Camels (1-3) with 17 points, including 14 after halftime when he shot 4-of-6 from beyond the arc. D.J. Mason scored 10 with six rebounds. Final Score: Georgetown 66, (18) Florida 65 (OT) Nassau, Bahamas (SportsNetwork.com) - DVauntes Smith-Rivera hit a pull-up jumper with four seconds left in overtime and Georgetown beat 18th-ranked Florida 66-65 in the opening round of the Battle 4 Atlantis. The Hoyas trailed by one following Kasey Hills three-point play with just under 12 seconds to play. Out of a timeout, Smith-Rivera isolated at the top of the key and put a move on Michael Frazier II before stepping back and hitting a long two. Smith-Rivera led Georgetown (4-0) with 17 points, while Jabril Trawick and Paul White finished with 10 apiece. Georgetowns reward for winning is a meeting with No. 2 Wisconsin in the semifinals. Dorian Finney-Smith, who missed the last two games with a wrist injury, returned and scored 16 points to lead Florida (2-2), which shot just 35.9 percent from the field. Frazier had 12 points and Jon Horford finished with 10 points and 11 boards. Final Score: (21) West Virginia 103, VMI 72 Charleston, WV (SportsNetwork.com) - Jevon Carter had 28 points and No. 21 West Virginia cruised past VMI, 103-72, on Wednesday. Juwan Staten added 17 points, six assists and four steals for the Mountaineers (6-0), who captured the Puerto Rico Tip-Off title on Sunday, beating then-No. 17 Connecticut. Jonathan Holton tallied 13 points, seven rebounds, three steals and four blocks. QJ Peterson ended with 13 points for the Keydets (2-3), who turned the ball over 36 times. Craig Hinton donated 10 points. Final Score: Oklahoma 75, (22) UCLA 65 Nassau, Bahamas (SportsNetwork.com) - Buddy Hield collected a game-high 24 points as Oklahoma knocked off No. 22 UCLA by a 75-65 count in a quarterfinal meeting in the Battle 4 Atlantis. Frank Booker had 11 points and Jordan Woodard 10 for the Sooners (3-1), who advance to face Butler -- which toppled No. 5 North Carolina earlier Wednesday. Bryce Alford finished with 19 points while Kevon Looney added 16 points and a game-best 15 rebounds for the Bruins (4-1). Ecco Shoes Online Sale . Portuguese sides Benfica and Porto also advanced to the last eight while Basel overcame an early red card to win 2-1 at Salzburg and progress from a last-16 second leg that was briefly suspended because of crowd trouble. Lyon, Valencia and AZ Alkmaar will also be in Fridays draw in Nyon, Switzerland, where the team to avoid will be Juventus -- even though the Italian champions made heavy work of their all-Italian last-16 match against Fiorentina. Ecco Shoes Buy Online . Team officials travelled to Los Angeles on Thursday night to meet with the free agent, a person with knowledge of the plans said. http://www.wholesaleecco.com/ . Hollis-Jefferson went 5-for-6 from the field and added six rebounds, while Stanley Jefferson contributed 14 points for the Wildcats, who used their trademark tough defense to dominate the games final 24 minutes and advance to Tuesdays winners bracket matchup with Kansas State.TORONTO - For three incoming Raptors the last 72-hour period has felt like an eternity. "Im pretty beat right now," admitted John Salmons, one of four players coming to the Raptors from Sacramento in the deal, finalized Monday, that shipped Rudy Gay out of town. "Im tired right now. When we were up there watching film, I was nodding off in the film, especially with the three-hour difference, losing three hours." "If I had to play today, man, Id look so bad," Chuck Hayes joked. "Theyd probably ship me back." Salmons, Hayes and teammate Patrick Patterson arrived in Toronto Tuesday evening. After passing their physicals Wednesday morning, the trio met with Raptors coach Dwane Casey, sat through a brief film session and were introduced to the local media in the teams practice facility at the Air Canada Centre. The fourth newcomer, guard Greivis Vasquez, is a full day behind the others. Vasquez had to stop over in New York to get his visa before landing at Pearson Wednesday evening. Fresh off a weekend back-to-back, the Kings - back in Sacramento at the time - were given Sunday off. Each player found out they had been traded to Toronto as reports of the deal began to surface at around 4:00pm local time, each in a different way. "I was sitting on my couch watching TV," Salmons recounted. "I wasnt doing too much. I started getting these texts, people telling me what happened." "I got a phone call from my agent while I was watching football, and checking my fantasy football," said Hayes, he like Salmons was caught off guard. Patterson wasnt going to let the life-changing news spoil his Sunday out. "I had my family in town for a couple of days, spending quality time with my mother and decided to take her to the movies," he narrated. "We were going to see The Hunger Games, so literally as Im going into the movie, my phone was blowing up left and right friends, people on the team, my agent is calling me." Finally he answered the phone, receiving the news from his agent. The third-year forward was being traded for the second time in two seasons. "Im like, Yo, Ill call you back in about 2.5 hours, Im taking my mom into a movie, so I literally found out like five minutes before the movie." What would you have done? Call your friends and family? Gone home to pack? No way. Patterson withheld the news from his mom until the film let out so they could both enjoy the show, start to finish. "It didnt ruin the movie," he said. "It was a good movie. I couldnt let it ruin the movie." Midseason trades, even early-season ones are not easy on anyone. Both teams have to integrate new players. The players have to move their lives, in some cases their families, in this case getting accustomed to a new country, a new time zone and a new climate. "My son doesnt have [a passport], so I was busy working on him, getting his paperwork together," Hayes said. "Its a business," Patterson pointed out, not the first to do so this week, its become something of a slogan around the ACC. "Thankfully, this isnt my first [trade]." Patterson, 24, is the youngest of the quartet, while Salmons - who turns 34 Thursday - and Hayes (two days older than Steve Novak) instantly become the eldest on their new team. On Thursday the on-court addjustment begins. Ecco Shoes Sale Outlet. . All four players, Vasquez included, will join their new teammates in a full practice and their experience in the league should help Coach Casey. "They understand," Casey said. "Theyve been around the block a few times so thatll help to mix them in with our guys. The hard part is getting the chemistry, the timing, guys understanding where guys like the ball, those types of things so that will take some time but the veteran play will help." Of the four, only Hayes has a fully guaranteed contract for next season, meaning the other three - namely Vasquez and Patterson - will be auditioning for their futures in Toronto or elsewhere in the NBA. Vasquez figures to get consistent playing time right off the bat, backing up Kyle Lowry at the point and occasionally joining him in the backcourt. Salmons will be used off the bench, giving Casey another option at a suddenly weak small forward position for the Raptors. Patterson and Hayes should both get a shot in Caseys frontcourt rotation, the latter seems to have already endeared himself to his new coach with his positive approach and high basketball IQ. What could have been For Salmons, theres some irony in being traded to Toronto after declining to become a Raptor seven years ago. In 2006, then a 26-year-old coming off a career year in Philadelphia, Salmons had agreed to a sign-and-trade deal that would have sent him to Toronto before eventually backing out and signing in Sacramento instead. "Upon reviewing the basketball situation in Toronto, John decided its not the best fit for him," Salmons agent, Joel Bell had commented. Salmons had a strange explanation at the time. "Originally, I felt like I had to make a decision but I didnt really feel [Toronto] was where God was leading me." The swingman elaborated on Wednesday when asked about nixing that deal. "It was a difficult decision for me," he told TSN.ca. "I had a couple options on the table. I just felt like it was a thing where I relied on my faith. I felt it wasnt the place for me to be at the time. I hope the fans dont hold it against me. I felt like it was something I had to do because of my faith." Salmons clarified, when asked, that hes happy to be in Toronto now. "Its a great opportunity, its a great situation," he insisted. Patterson very nearly became a Raptor as well, after an impressive pre-draft workout put him on then-general manager Bryan Colangelos radar in the summer of 2010. Instead, the Raptors selected Ed Davis with the 13th overall pick and Patterson fell to the Rockets at 14. "I remember that like it was yesterday," he said. "I had a good time, had a good feel, my agent was telling me that they were giving me praise and they were interested in me. When they called Ed Davis instead of me, I was like, "Okay, maybe they didnt really want me as much," but I definitely remember the work out. It was a good time." Injury update Originally scheduled as an off day, the Raptors watched tape and held individual workouts on Wednesday. Tyler Hansbrough is still resting his sprained left shoulder after sitting out the last two games. Landry Fields was hit in the neck during Tuesdays loss to the Spurs and was taken to the hospital after the game to get checked out. He was still sore the next day. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz