Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 53 mal aufgerufen
 Wünsche
hong wei Offline

Anfänger

26.02.2019 03:05
www.thevikingsfootballauthentic.com Antworten

Merry Monday Youth Harrison Smith Jersey , everyone!I hope everyone had a great weekend. I made the best of my Sunday with nothing locked into the schedule, I missed watching the Vikes, but I got a lot of outside work done. We’re in winterizing mode here in North Dakota, so it’s time to bring out the snowblower up for its annual oil change and whatever else needs to be adjusted or replaced. The snow will be here soon, I don’t like to be caught off-guard. I mowed the lawn, and I don’t see more than one more being necessary for 2018.I’m sure you’ve all seen the statement that Everson Griffen released late last week. If not, it’ll be linked below. It’s very encouraging to see that whatever issue he has is being addressed, and it sounds like he’ll be back, both as a football player and as a person. I think that the team handled this extremely well, respecting Griffen’s privacy while showing genuine concern for him. Hats off to the Vikings front office, and especially to Mike Zimmer. You can see the amount of care he has for his players, and that it’s genuine. He’s been through some rough times in life, having lost his wife, and walking through those types of trials will definitely alter one’s perspective and help to get priorities in the correct order. Let’s hope this bit of news will help the team’s defense to get back on track. They’ve not played like the dominant defense they can be. Coverage has been sub-par, and it’s not just a player or two who is struggling, it’s the entire unit, which tells me it’s either schematic (which I doubt Youth Anthony Barr Jersey , there’s no scheme telling Rhodes to hold on to receivers) or something that’s mentally taking them off of their game. Maybe this will be what it takes to give them the lift they need. We’ll see on Sunday.Around the DN since our last open thread:Dan Persons shared the statement that Everson Griffen released via the Vikings.Quite a few Vikings team records are in danger of being broken by Cousins and Thielen, per Chris.Chris has the Stock Market Report: Rams.TCO Stadium hosted its first high school football game, per a fanpost from Chris.Vikings news from other sources and news from around the league:Catch up on all the week four scores and highlights, courtesy of NFL.com.From Vikings.com, hear Mike Zimmer address the media after Thursday’s game, also see Kirk Cousins’ media address, and there’s lots of other traffic to view in the media vault.From NFL.com, Earl Thomas suffered a leg fracture yesterday. This is an illustration of why I have no problem with players wanting to get paid or lock in some long-term guaranteed money. Thomas wanted a long deal, didn’t get one, now his career could be over. These guys are always potentially one play away from being forced into retirement, better get paid while you can.We come to our media selection:At 1-2-1, I’m guessing lots of Vikings fans are taking the approach suggested by the legend, Merle Haggard. This is one of my favorite singers of all-time, I got to see him live in Tacoma Washington in 1995, and I vaguely recall parts of that evening. Enjoy!Again, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:No discussion of politics or religionNo feeding of the trollsThis isn’t a male version of The View Youth Kirk Cousins Jersey , so leave the gender hatred at the doorKeep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tagsNo pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employerIf you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go awayWhile navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasmWith that, the beer light is on and the bar is open. Belly up and tie one on. Don’t forget to tip your waitress, and try the head cheese. The Minnesota Vikings and the Los Angeles Rams face off tonight and we’ve had a bit of a short turnaround and a lot of bad news come down the pike since the purple were last on the field. . .well, including the last time the purple were on the field. . .but now it’s time to attempt to focus on the business of football.This is a primetime contest, so the coverage is going to be a little bit different. With that, let’s get into all of the details right here.Television InfoThis year, Thursday Night Football is on the FOX Network, which is KSTP-9 in the Twin Cities. For everyone outside of the Twin Cities. . .do you have a TV? Do you have a FOX affiliate? Okay, because that’s what channel the game will be on. It will also be on the NFL Network, if that’s your preference. Kickoff time is scheduled for 7:20 PM Central time, and the play-by-play will be handled by Joe Buck and Troy Aikman. . .if you want it to be.For all of our friends in the United Kingdom, you can find this one on Sky Sports http://www.thevikingsfootballauthentic.com/sheldon-richardson-jersey-authentic , more specifically on both Sky Sports Action and Sky Sports Main Event. Kickoff time for this one is scheduled for 1:20 AM Friday morning UK time.For our men and women in uniform overseas, the American Forces Network will be showing this one live and. . .well, you might want to make sure you’ve got some coffee available. Coverage on AFN Sports starts at 0100Z on Friday morning. That’s a kickoff time of 0200L for folks in Central Europe, 0430L for everyone in Afghanistan, and 0900L for fans in Japan and Korea.Radio InfoIf you’re not going to be anywhere near a television for this one, you’ll be able to hear the call from Paul Allen and Pete Bercich on the Vikings Radio Network. That link goes to a list of Vikings Radio Network affiliates across the Upper Midwest. See if yours will be carrying the game. There are a couple of other places you can find it online as well, including the TuneIn radio service as well as the KFAN site (if you’re on a desktop or laptop computer only. . .it won’t work on phones or tablets).For those that have satellite radio (which, I’ll admit, has been a life saver for me the last two weeks as I’ve been traveling), you can find the Vikings Radio Network feed on Sirius Channel 81 or XM Channel 226. There will also be a more “neutral” feed from Westwood One on SiriusXM NFL Radio, Channel 88. If you’re using the SiriusXM Online App, the Vikings’ permanent home there is Channel 819.Referee InfoAccording to the folks from Football Zebras, the officiating crew for Thursday night’s contest will be headed up by Brad Allen. Allen last officiated a game involving the Vikings back in December of 2017, as he was the lead official for the Vikings’ 14-9 victory over the Atlanta Falcons in Atlanta.Weather InfoIt’s gonna be a warm one on the West Coast tomorrow, according to our friends at WeatherNation. Temperatures at kickoff will be in the mid 80s with very little breeze. The humidity won’t be very high, but the heat will definitely be a factor in this one. Hydrate, everybody.Streaming InfoThis is the first streaming game of the season (out of 11) for the Amazon Prime service Womens Brett Jones Jersey , as we told you yesterday. That will give you a few different play-by-play options, should you desire to use them.Otherwise, there are several legal subscription services that are available in order to stream the game legally. Among them are Fubo.tv, USTVNow, and Sling TV. If you’re overseas, your best bet is going to be NFL GamePass.Since it has recently been brought up, I want to make it perfectly clear that streams from Reddit or other places are not. . .I repeat, not. . .legal. If you’d like to argue about that, you can argue it somewhere else, because the moderators won’t listen to that garbage. Until Reddit, or anywhere else, has a deal with the National Football League, those streams are illegal and not welcome to be put up on this site. If you want to use them, go find them on your own and don’t be plastering them in the comments section here unless you’d rather not be in the comments of the Game Thread. . .or any other thread. . .here at DN.That should be all of the information you need in order to keep track of all the action from the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum between the Minnesota Vikings and Los Angeles Rams on Sunday afternoon. We’ll have our Open Thread for the first quarter up about an hour before kickoff or so, and we hope that you’ll join us here for all of the fun!

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz