Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 69 mal aufgerufen
 Kollosseum
zhangzk Offline

Anfänger

08.03.2019 02:34
The nightmare is over. Antworten

Th Baltimore Ravens are in the 2018 NFL Playoffs as AFC North Champions as they beat the Cleveland Browns 26-24.MVPsLamar Jackson — 179 passing yards Cheap Mark Andrews Jersey , 90 rushing yards and two rushing touchdowns. The rookie quarterback ends his first regular season 6-1 and atop the AFC North. The fifth quarterback taken off the board in the 2018 NFL Draft is the only one to enter the post-season year one.Jimmy Smith — Two interceptions on Baker Mayfield. What a time to produce your first multi-pick game, Beans. He also ran stride-for-stride with Antonio Callaway down the outside. Fantastic effort by the veteran cornerback.C.J. Mosley — The game-winning interception on 4th & 10 to get the Ravens back into the playoffs for the first time since his rookie season. To finally end the nightmare.Stock-upKenneth Dixon — Just feed this dude the rock. His jump-cut is lethal and his strength continues to gash teams. On 12 carries he found 117 yards, good for 9.8 YPC.Gus Edwards — The rookie also caps off his year with incredible numbers. In the seven games he played with Lamar, Edwards finished with 654 rushing yards. Only once in his Raven career has he lost yardage on a play.Justin Tucker — As per usual, he helped propel this team to a victory. With 13 points, he also eclipsed 140 total points on the year. He’s the first kicker to ever produce three-consecutive 140 point seasons.Mark Andrews — Running around and finding some open space as Lamar was pushed out ofbounds kept the drive alive and helped put another field goal on the board as the touchdowns kept getting called back. He also made a great, tough catch for the first down later in the game. The Salt Bae continues to move the chains.Hayden Hurst — He’s getting more involved every week and you can tell it’s starting to click. He was targeted four times and caught two passes totaling 43 yards, including the 32-yard snag on the RPO.Offensive line — The success of the ground game is not strictly placed upon Dixon, Edwards and Jackson. It comes from the big men up front doing their jobs. From making the critical blocks and timing their efforts to sync with the ball-carriers. From left tackle to right tackle, this unit drastically transformed into the best running unit in the NFL.Anthony Levine Sr. — A great time for a strong pass breakup. Right after the lengthy review on Jarvis Landry’s ‘catch’, he plays perfect defense on David Njoku, who hurt the Ravens repeatedly.Stock down — Let’s be real. This was not a perfect game. There were many mistakes. I don’t really want to come off as ungrateful after such a win but I think I can be fair in my judgments.Marlon Humphrey — His stock has been sky-high for the past two months. He had a bad game. Thankfully http://www.ravenscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-willie-snead-iv-jersey , the Ravens still won and all will be forgotten. He’s going to brush this game off and come out hard against the Chargers.Pass rush — You must finish the play. There wasn’t a single sack on Mayfield and that’s not due to their offensive line stonewalling. It was the bites on the pump-fake(s). In their defense, though, Mayfield is young, fast, agile and a true professional quarterback. He is damn good and I get why it was so difficult to harrass him. Browns fans must be thrilled as this will be their future for the next decade.Lamar Jackson — The fumbling issues continue. If not for a quick-whistling referee, this game ends differently. Please, for the love of the game, hold onto the football.Marty Mornhinweg — The absolutely dominant run game is great, but the option call on 3rd & 5 with the game on the line was ugly. Lamar has known fumbling issues and the best playcall with the division on the line is an option play? No, please, no.Secondary — So many miscommunications left Breshad Perriman and Jarvis Landry streaking down the seam for touchdowns. Thankfully, this is an easy fix as they are the number one defense in the league and they’ll know why the mistakes happened in the film room this week.Ravens WR Willie Snead: “We’re coming out here everyday to get better” Ravens wide receiver Willie Snead IV is now entering his fifth NFL season while also joining a new team. Snead IV was an undrafted rookie in 2014 Cheap Hayden Hurst Jersey , signing with the Cleveland Browns, then the Carolina Panthers and eventually landing with the New Orleans Saints on December 11, 2014. Playing in three seasons with the Saints, Snead provided a strong punch from the slot receiver position, totaling 149 receptions for 1,971 yards and seven touchdowns. With the Arena Football League playing their championship game in Baltimore on Saturday night, Snead IV took in the sights and sounds. The 25-year old receiver was in attendance to watch his childhood friend, Jared Dangerfield, who is a wide receiver for the now-Arena Bowl champion Washington Valor.”The arena game was cool,” Snead IV said after practice on Monday. “My good friend from back when we were jits, Jared Dangerfield, played for DC Valor. So Eric Weddle Jersey , it was good to see them win and see him get them a championship.”After living in New Orleans for three years, Snead IV is now in the Baltimore area during the season. He still hasn’t fully explore the area but does enjoy the scenery in the area. ”It’s been cool,” said Willie, on coming to the Baltimore area. “It really hasn’t been too bad. I’ve really just been sticking to myself, but the city is quiet, which is different than New Orleans, but I’m loving the atmosphere. I’m loving the change of scenery and everything with the forests and the valleys and everything like that. So, it’s been good. I’ve been enjoying myself and I’m just ready to play football here in a little bit.”The former Saint isn’t the only new receiver on the block for the Ravens; joining him in their starting lineup is Michael Crabtree and John Brown, two fellow free agent wide receivers. Each receiver has a different ability in attacking the field. Crabtree is a big, physical receiver that can make catches at the highest point of attack. Brown can blow the top off coverage's and Snead IV makes plays across the middle of the field in the slot. ”It’s been great,” Snead IV said of joining Crabtree and Brown on the Ravens. “We’re coming out here every day to get better. Like you said, we all have different skill sets that make us unique in the offense. So Cheap Za'Darius Smith Jersey , it’s just working those repetitions [working them out] and getting on the same page with Joe [Flacco] in different situations. That’s why we’re coming out here every day. We’re coming out here to get better at different things. You know, we just gotta watch the film and always learn from it and get better from it and it’ll prepare us when we need it the most.” With the chance to have a bounce-back season with Baltimore, Snead IV has worked with Flacco during the offseason along with other wide receivers. The extra time between Willie, his quarterback and the other starting wide-outs has been repeatedly seen during training camp with the trio working with Flacco on the side during team drills.As the quartet continues to build their chemistry, more success has been on display in the passing game. The Ravens ranked 29th in the NFL in passing in 2017 (3,030 passing yards) and although it is just practice, Baltimore can look almost nowhere but up.

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz