Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 60 mal aufgerufen
 Vorstellung
elaine95 Offline

Wächter

21.05.2019 09:50
Lajoie picked up his team-leading fourth. The rookie defenseman showed plenty of patience and beat Bishop glove side. The 20- Antworten

WINNIPEG Jake Guentzel Jersey Kids , Manitoba (AP) Jonathan Marchessault scored twice and said the expansion Vegas Golden Knights sent a message, bouncing back with a 3-1 series-evening win over the Winnipeg Jets on Monday night in Game 2 of the Western Conference final.”Every time we need a big game as a group, we show up,” Marchessault said. ”We showed the hockey world we earned the right to be here.”Tomas Tatar scored 6:37 into the game for the Golden Knights and Marc-Andre Fleury finished with 30 saves.Kyle Connor scored midway through the third period to pull Winnipeg within a goal. Marchessault restored the two-goal lead 1:28 later.Connor Hellebuyck had 25 saves for the Jets.After losing the series opener, Marchessault told reporters the team faced a must-win game.”If you’re going to talk out there in the media that you have to be better, I think you need to lead by example,” he said. ”I tried to do that.”Game 3 is Wednesday night in Las Vegas.”I don’t think anybody is panicking,” Jets defenseman Jacob Trouba said. ”We like our road game. We like where it was in the Nashville series.”Winnipeg won three times on the top-seeded Predators’ home ice, including Game 7 last week.The expansion Golden Knights appeared to be rusty in the series opener and the Jets scored three goals early in a 4-2 win about 48 hours after advancing out of the second round.It looked like they were going to pick up where they left off.”They came out flying again with a lot of speed,” Fleury said.Fleury http://www.officialpenguinsproshop.com/authentic-adidas-justin-schultz-jersey , who helped the Pittsburgh Penguins win three Stanley Cups, made key stops early and got help from teammate and a post in the opening minutes to keep the puck out of his net.”Fleury had to make three or four really good saves in the first seven minutes,” Vegas coach Gerard Gallant said. ”We rebounded after that. We got that 2-0 lead and it was a different game for us. When teams are chasing the lead, it’s tough for teams to battle back.”Winnipeg’s Mark Scheifele, who has postseason-high 12 goals , got the puck past Fleury in the opening moments of the game and Vegas defenseman Nate Schmidt cleared it from the crease .Vegas generated offense by making plays without the puck, forcing turnovers to set up goals.”We were on them,” Golden Knights forward Erik Haula said. ”That’s our game. We’re a fast team. I think we showed that.”Indeed.After the Jets failed to control the puck out of a corner in their end, Tatar ended up stuffing the puck in the net after hitting the side of the net with a shot.Connor was pressured into turning over the puck near center ice late in the opening period and Reilly Smith set up Marchessault, his former Florida Panthers teammate Kris Letang Jersey , at the blue line and he scored on a breakaway backhander.”There was about 57 minutes of that game that was pretty good for us,” Jets captain Blake Wheeler said. ”Three minutes of it got away from us.The Jets closed the scoreless second period and started the third on the power play and still couldn’t get the puck past Fleury.Yet.Winnipeg kept up the pressure on by relentlessly forechecking and drew another penalty early in the third. Connor took advantage, squeezing a shot between Fleury and the post from the bottom of the left circle 7:17 into the third.That whipped the white-clad fans into a frenzy – triggering jeers of ”Fleu-ry! Fleu-ry!” – and were quickly quieted by another Marchessault backhander that beat Hellebuyck.The Jets pulled their goaltender to add another skater over the last couple minutes of the game, but Fleury didn’t let the puck get past him again.NOTES: Vegas put Tatar and Tomas Nosek in place of David Perron and Oscar Lindberg. Gallant said Perron was not a healthy scratch. ”He wasn’t feeling well,” Gallant said. ”I think he’ll be fine.” … The Jets have not lost consecutive games this postseason. … Vegas acquired Tatar from the Detroit Red Wings at the trade deadline for a first-round pick and he played in just his fifth game of this postseason and scored his first goal. ”What a luxury to be able to put Tomas Tatar into a game in the playoffs,” Schmidt said. ”The guy has been an incredible player in this league and proved it for many years.”— OTTAWA, Ontario (AP) — For the first time in a long time, the Ottawa Senators are having fun and picking up wins at the same time.Craig Anderson made 37 saves to lead the Senators to a 4-1 win over the Dallas Stars on Monday night.Ottawa is also getting contributions from its rookies, who are bringing some much-needed enthusiasm to a team that didn’t have much to celebrate last season.Rookie Maxime Lajoie tied the score for Ottawa late in the second, while fellow rookie Brady Tkachuk Mario Lemieux Jersey , Mikkel Boedker and Zack Smith scored in the third.“The fun is watching our young guys step up and contributing at a rapid rate right at the moment,” Anderson said. “It’s fun watching these kids go out there and have a blast.”Despite an inexperienced lineup, the Senators rallied to improve to 3-2-1.“We were getting lot of chances and we went after it,” said Matt Duchene, who had two assists. “That’s going to be our mentality all season. Even if we’re down a goal we’re going after it. We’re not going to try and not lose because that’s the worst thing you can do and I thought we did a really good job going after it.”John Klingberg had the lone goal for Dallas, which was playing its first road game after opening the season with four at home. Ben Bishop made 21 saves while losing in regulation against Ottawa for the first time (9-1-4) in his career.“I don’t think it was a terrible game, but obviously it’s two points you wish you would have had,” Bishop said. “That’s a tough streak to lose, but eventually it was going to happen. It was a good run. Would have been nice to get the two points, but we’ll have to get them next time.”With the score tied 1-1 Matt Murray Jersey , the Senators went ahead for good early in the third as Dylan DeMelo put a shot on goal and Tkachuk, right in front, redirected it past Bishop at 1:27.Ottawa made it 3-1 just past midway through the period as Matt Duchene, from behind the net, made a no-look pass to Boedker, who one-timed it past Bishop for his first with the Senators.“We did a lot of really good things,” Duchene said. “I thought we were good in the first, but we upped it after that and thought we deserved the win.”Looking to cut the lead the Stars pulled their goalie with more than 7 minutes left, and tried it again with over 4 minutes remaining, but Anderson was solid.“I just wanted to put a little more urgency and give ourselves a chance http://www.officialpenguinsproshop.com/authentic-adidas-olli-maatta-jersey ,” Stars coach Jim Montgomery said. “I thought the pulled goalie situation actually worked, we just didn’t score the rest of the night.”Smith scored an empty-netter with 1:37 remaining to seal the win.The Stars jumped out to a 1-0 lead on a power-play goal by Klingberg with 3:07 left in the first.The Senators pushed back in the second and tied it with 20 seconds left when Lajoie picked up his team-leading fourth. The rookie defenseman showed plenty of patience and beat Bishop glove side. The 20-year-old had just one goal in 56 games in the American Hockey League last season.“It’s hard to explain, I’m not too sure what’s going on right now,” said Lajoie. “I guess I’m just at the right spot at the right time. Guys are making plays for me so it’s been nice.”Montgomery wasn’t happy with his team allowing a goal that late in the period.“We didn’t manage the game well even in the second when I thought they outplayed us a bit,” he said. “We’re in great shape and then the first two odd-man rushes we give up all game are in the last minute and 15 seconds and we have our best players out there.”NOTES: During the first TV timeout the Senators honored Ray Emery, who died July 15th. He was 35. Emery was originally drafted by Ottawa (99th overall in 2001) and spent parts of five seasons with Senators, leading them to the Stanley Cup final in 2007. Emery sits fourth in wins and fifth in games played with Ottawa.UP NEXTStars: At New Jersey on Tuesday night.Senators: Host Montreal on Saturday night.

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz