Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 56 mal aufgerufen
 Wünsche
panxing18 Offline

Wächter

15.08.2019 08:59
Breaking down the 90 players on the 49ers o Antworten

ffseason roster in 90 posts (over 90 or so days). Today is offensive guard Najee Toran"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections 49ers Salary CapLevi’s Stadium Events49ers Transactions49ers Injury News49ers Press Conferences & Conference CallsRoster Projections49ers Roster49ers 90-in-90 roster breakdown49ers 90-in-90: OG Najee ToranNew Womens Tom Rathman Jersey ,22commentsBreaking down the 90 players on the 49ers offseason roster in 90 posts (over 90 or so days). Today is offensive guard Najee Toran.PDTShareTweetShareShare49ers 90-in-90: OG Najee ToranOne year ago, I said Najee Toran may have been a diamond in the rough for the San Francisco 49ers. I also said he would need development. This was at a time when the 49ers offensive line was a huge question mark. Not for ability, but just who was going to win those starting spots. One year later and he’s gotten that development but the 49ers have also gotten their offensive line figured out somewhat. In 2018, Toran did make the roster, but never got onto the field on gameday. he was kept for disasters. Can he put things together for his second season? Basic infoAge: 23Experience: second season Height: 6’2Weight: 305Cap StatusHe is in the first year of a 2-year futures contract signed in late 2018. His salary for 2019 pays him $570,000. How he can improve Toran came out of UCLA as an ‘ok’ pass-blocker and a ‘meh’ run blocker. Kyle Shanahan’s offense is predicated on those run blocks and Toran will need to continue getting his reps in that style. If he can run block, his pass blocking could be ignored and he could be used in an emergency. Beyond that, improvement would be if he could get onto the roster itself. He’s got a shot. Guard Joshua Garnett is on his last legs and will be fighting for a roster spot as well Mike McGlinchey Jersey , but it’s not out of the realm of impossibility for Toran bump Garnett. How he can regressThere isn’t much film on Toran unless you want to watch his preseason tape or pumping up the crowd at training camp.Toran could just be unable to keep up with the athleticism required to hold blocks in Kyle Shanahan’s system. If he can’t do that, and if he’s not offering much when Jimmy Garoppolo—or whatever quarterback he’s guarding in preseason games—drops back, it’s all over. Odds of making the rosterThe 49ers have had chances to move on from Toran, but they are bringing him back after one season. Do they see something there? Perhaps. They haven’t cut him in favor of a shiny new guard that’s for sure. That said, Toran hasn’t done enough to see the field, let alone a consistent spot on the roster. The 49ers offensive line is somewhat set, but there’s plenty of room for backups. Joshua Garnett is on thin ice and they also drafted offensive tackle Justin Skule with their final pick in the 2019 NFL draft. Toran may not find a starting spot, but with a season under his belt Womens Steve Young Jersey , he may have worked his way into a decent backup role for 2019, though the 49ers may want a swing tackle instead. If Toran makes the team, it would show improvement. Though with what we’ve seen (or haven’t seen in this case) his time may be up. As the 2019 offseason begins we can’t see a specific time we’ll want to stop talking about George Kittle. In fact, the legend of George Kittle will probably go into the 2020 offseason. The biggest question on all of this? What the hell were other teams thinking passing on him? Tight end scouts might need fired after this one. Sure, he could have developed in a year or two, but the guy shattered records in his second season. A brand new YouTube channel popped into my feed on Monday with a video on George Kittle. Having seen the same thing on 49ers Reddit earlier, I figured it’s worth a look. What transpires is an excellent eleven-minute watch on the rise of George Kittle in 2019. It’s got plays, it’s got stats Deion Sanders Jersey White , it’s got press conferences. It’s even got some Jimmy Garoppolo in there—talking about the trade mostly. And it’s also very well made. Judging by their subscriber numbers and presence on social media (their Twitter has one follower as of this writing) they are fairly new. If they can keep chugging out movies like this, they’ll get some fans—me being one of them. I only hope their next video is on the 49ers. Or something on video games, cuz we know how much I like that stuff. As we all know, the DMCA biscuits are in full force so you may not be able to view the video here. Go here to watch the video on YouTube.

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz