Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 58 mal aufgerufen
 Wünsche
panxing18 Offline

Wächter

20.08.2019 05:30
WhiteDaily Norsemana Minnesota Vikings communityLo Antworten

Game of Thrones" />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - g In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsLibraryVikingsOddsShopAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Vikings 2018 SeasonVikings 2019 OffseasonU.S. Bank StadiumMinnesota Vikings PodcastsFiled under:Open ThreadsGame of Thrones Discussion: Season 8 Ep. 2 “The Things We Do For Love” New Everson Griffen Jersey ,449commentsGame of ThronesCDTWinter is hereShareTweetShareShareGame of Thrones Discussion: Season 8 Ep. 2 “The Things We Do For Love” Photo by Charles McQuillan/Getty ImagesGood Morning!Welcome to the Game of Thrones discussion.This thread there will be a place for people to discuss the most recent episode of Game of Thrones with other fans of the show without the need to clog up the traditional open thread and/or bury the usual threads with spoilers. Warning! THIS THREAD WILL CONTAIN SPOILERSI’ll add my thoughts about the current week’s episode, and update with any interesting links I may find throughout the day, don’t expect too much monologing from me though. If you find something related to Game of Thrones, post it. I read the books, but it’s been a while and I’m not so wrapped in the show that I know most of the current fan theories. ThoughtsHere are my thoughts for the current episode, they’re probably a bit hazy and I may have mis-remembered some details, I’m in the middle of my work cycle and had to watch on DVR after I got home and I’m throwing this together at 1am.Rob’s thoughts on “The Things We Do For Love”I thought this was another excellent set up episode by tying all the characters together who are at Winterfell.The interactions between the characters on the show is was what kept me watching this series.Jon and Dany, Sansa and Dany and Tyrion.Grey Worm and Missandei, Arya and Gendry, the list goes on.I know there wasn’t a lot of action in this episode but I enjoyed it for the camaraderie between the actors.Couple of thoughts.I’m glad Jon told Dany who he really is, whether she accepts it and whether he chooses to remain Jon Snow could be an entire episode.Dany and Sansa need to talk more, from the start of this series the men were primarily in charge, as the show progressed it’s become more women focused...right Lady Mormont?All of the characters are imperfect in some way Kyle Rudolph Jersey , I’m glad the writers haven’t strayed from that.Theon Greyjoy has the opportunity to redeem himself, I don’t think he’ll live but I think his name will live on forever.Now we know why the Night King is going to Winterfell, that’s where Bran is...whatever Bran is now. I think my favorite scene was around the fireplace when Brianne of Tarth becomes a Knight.LINKSGame of Thrones Season Eight, Episode Two Recap.Rules for the Game of Thrones thread:1. If you are not a fan of the show stay out of this thread. If I see non GoT related posts I’ll delete them and don’t post any disparaging comments about how this is a football blog and we shouldn’t have other interests.First and only warning.Gone Fishin has posted the usual Open Thread, go there.2. You can discuss spoilers, but don’t get mad at people for discussing spoilers if you aren’t caught up3. Keep the thread civil. we are all adults, people might have differing theories, keep the name calling somewhere else, like not on the Daily Norseman.4. Stay on topic on this post.5. Despite being a risque show (bewbs and swords) be smart, don’t post anything NSFW.Welcome Aboard! Weekend Open Thread"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Vikings 2018 SeasonVikings 2019 OffseasonU.S. Bank StadiumMinnesota Vikings PodcastsOpen ThreadsMinnesota Vikings News and Links: March 30th and 31st, 2019New,718commentsWeekend Open ThreadCDTShareTweetShareShareMinnesota Vikings News and Links: March 30th and 31st, 2019Kirby Lee-USA TODAY SportsGood Morning!Hope your weekend is off to a great start Linval Joseph Jersey , as this is my weekend off I’ll be hit and miss as we’re trying to catch up on all the Netflix shows we’re watching...and other adult activities including cleaning the house, doing laundry and mowing the lawn.Speaking of cleaning the house, are the Vikings ever going to sign another free agent?Let’s redo a couple of contracts, convert some money to signing bonuses and get some new guys in the locker room. Thank you again to VikingsfaninChennai for the excellent poll ideas for the the weekend thread. Meanwhile we’ll catch up on our NFC North opponents and then carry on with our news and links thread full of beer recommendations, nap strategies, crock pot and smoker recipes. Fire up the mock drafts and drop by for some fan wisdom, snark and try a beer from Remedy Brewing Company.Around the DN since our last open thread:From Chris, SB Nation held a re-draft and surprise they picked an offensive lineman, James Daniels.Ted continues his Greatest Playoff Win of All Time Tournament, Game 7(chasing HoF’er Joe Montana from the game, clear winner according to me)Daily Norseman FanPulse: Confidence increases slightly, still not great via Chris.(If you haven’t already, you can sign up to be part of FanPulse here).Chris has your Minnesota Vikings Free Agency Tracker.Vikings news from other sources:At Vikings.com Kirk Cousins Jersey , they’ll keep you up to the minute with their Vikings free agency tracker.On The Line: Kyle Rudolph on pass interference rule changes, his training regimen, Final Four plans and more.Expert Takes: Why LB Anthony Barr feels so at home with the Minnesota Vikings.Vikes Life: Vikings tour Tokyo and Italy, catch tennis star and ‘Disney on Ice’From Matthew Coller at SkorNorth.com Can Xavier Rhodes bounce back?NFC North Roundup: At Pride of Detroit they have the 2019 Detroit Lions free agency tracker: Latest signings, trades, more.Lions notes: Matthew Stafford has helped Detroit scout college, pros.Lions T.J. Lang officially announces retirement after 10 seasons.Everyone agrees: The Detroit Lions got better in free agency.Dueling Mock Drafts: Detroit Lions rebuilding the offense.At Windy City Gridiron Bears 2019 free agency tracker: News, signings, cuts, and more.Bears re-sign DeAndre Houston-Carson.Film Study Part 2: Comparing Clinton-Dix and Amos’ defensive fit.Have the Bears improved in free agency?Over at Acme Packing Company Matt LaFleur ready for first team meeting as Packers head coach.The draft offers depth, but expect the Packers’ biggest improvements at WR to come from within.Packers fans overwhelmingly say that Brian Gutekunst improved the team in free agency.Jordy Nelson’s peak years have gone underappreciated.NFL Draft 2019: Packers pre-draft prospect visits tracker.League news: Consistent with the weekend news and links I’ll post league news in the comments.We come to today’s media selection: Game of Thrones Dead Characters Medley(spoilers in here depending on how far you are into Game of Thrones)Again, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:-No discussion of politics or religion-No feeding of the trolls-This isn’t a male version of The View Adrian Peterson Jersey , so leave the gender hatred at the door-Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)-Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags-No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer-If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away-While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasm.With that, the beer light is on and the bar is open. Belly up & tie one on. Don’t forget to tip your waiter, try not to annoy him and and as always, Welcome Aboard!

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz