Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 51 mal aufgerufen
 Wünsche
panxing18 Offline

Wächter

18.09.2019 03:34
Hello devoted readership of Cat Scratch Read Antworten

er. I’m Dino. You may remember me from a prior article I wrote several years back Stitched J.J. Jansen Jersey , and Erik has welcomed me again to correspond with you regarding your upcoming loss against my New York Giants, aka the G MEN BABAAAAAYYYY!! Can you believe he’d actually have me back? I mean, it’s not like he had a choice in the matter... what with the late night phone calls and disguised voice box and what not.Anyways, he’s informed me I’m supposed to be more brief this time. You know what else was brief? The Falcons lead over those Fenway frank munchers from Boston in Super Bowl 51. Not only did I lose a boatload of money on that game, I had to listen to those Beantown Chowderheads gloat about winning another Lombardi for like the 300th time.My classic David Tyree retort is starting to get a little dated, but hey, it don’t matter none now, because Gettleman worked his Gettlemagic and got us Saquon Barkley, harbinger of all things bad for our opponents. And believe you me, Panthers fans, he’s bad for you like a loaded everything bagel from Rockford’s on 88th and Broad. Last time I had breakfast there my backside felt like it needed a dumping permit from the port authority, worst in the city!So I hear yous guys are confident heading into this game against my Giants. What, cause you had a week off after beating up on some Cincinnati Bengals or Tigers or something? Get outta here with that noise. Andy Dalton has the pocket moxie of a meter maid trying to solve a south Bronx homicide, and your boy Cam Newton hasn’t seen a pocket all season.You think I’m impressed that your team is mostly healthy again, and you signed that wiseguy Eric Reid? You’re gonna need a bigger posse than that to put the brakes on Odell Beckham jr. That Luke Kuechly? He’s pretty good... but he ain’t nothing that the thoroughbred thighs of Saquon Barkley can’t truck through. You seen those things? I mean... I ain’t gay or nothin’... not that there’s anything wrong with that... but you just gotta admire the craftsmanship that the big fella upstairs used when he was writing like, the genetic code, or whatever.Now I’ll admit... our offensive line isn’t running the strongest protection racket for Eli Manning anymore, but Julius Peppers isn’t exactly the knee-capper he once was either. What’s that? You guys got someone named Mario Addison? Mario is a guy who delivers me pizzas Youth Mario Addison Jersey , and I don’t think he’s got the anchovies to stink up Mr. Manning’s cheese right now. Kawann Short is a threat, but it’s amazing how guys tend to quiet down once i get my pal Bruno to explain all the things you can do with a tire iron that don’t involve changing a tire.So now that I have related to you all this fluff about why your team stands no chance on Sunday, allow me to give you the recipe for another New York delicacy. One that you can converse about randomly with other oversharing southerners at your local Hairy Teeter grocery store, or your Pubix, or wherever it was Erik sent me for beer that one time with all the froo froo displays and people asking if they could help me in funny accents.Uncle Dino’s Gameday Food of the Weekeatwell101.comSausage and Peppers served however you want ‘emThis dish may seem simple enough, but it’s a New York italian classic, just like mom used to make. You can serve this up on hoagie rolls, on some spaghetti, mixed vegetables, really however you want it. Ingredients5-6 Spicy italian sausages1 bell pepper sliced, any color1 yellow onion, sliced and halved2 tablespoons minced garlic4 large ripe tomatoes, diced OR 2 cans diced tomatoes if you’re lazy1 4oz can tomato sauce or crushed tomatoes1/2 cup vegetable or chicken broth1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes1 teaspoon Italian seasoningDirectionsBrown sausage on all sides in a large skillet with a bit of oil, remove sausages to cutting board, they do not need to be cooked through at this point.In the same pan, add a bit more oil and sautee onions, crushed red pepper flakes, and Italian seasoning. Add the garlic and tomato sauce and sautee a couple minutes more stirring often. Then add bell pepper and diced tomatoes and cook until vegetables are tender. Stir in broth and cook for another couple of minutes while season with salt and pepper to taste.Cut sausage into half inch pieces and add back to pan. Cook until sausage is done and the sauce thickens Stitched Mario Addison Jersey , about 10 minutes more.Yo, I hope you enjoy this recipe for a classic sausage and peppers dip, and that you may find yourself enjoying it during the game, because you sure won’t enjoy watching your Carolina Panthers get crushed on the field. CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP)The Carolina Panthers founder and owner Jerry Richardson is under investigation for allegations of workplace misconduct. The team said Friday former White House Chief of Staff Erskine Bowles is overseeing the investigation by a Los Angeles-based law firm. Team spokesman Steven Drummond said in a release that the Panthers and the 81-year-old Richardson take these allegations very seriously and are fully committed to a full investigation and taking appropriate steps to address and remediate any misconduct. ”The entire organization is fully committed to ensuring a safe, comfortable and diverse work environment where all individuals, regardless of sex, race, color, religion, gender, or sexual identity or orientation, are treated fairly and equally,” Drummond said in the release. ”We have work to do to achieve this goal, but we are going to meet it.” Richardson was unavailable for comment. Drummond told The Associated Press because the matter is under legal review, the Panthers cannot comment publicly on the specifics of the allegations. The Panthers made the NFL aware on Friday that it has initiated an investigation into Richardson’s alleged workplace misconduct. NFL spokesman Brian McCarthy said the league has no comment at this time. The investigation against the team’s only owner in franchise history is being led by international law firm Quinn Emanuel Urquhart and Sullivan, LLP, and will be overseen by Bowles Youth Cameron Artis-Payne Jersey , who is a minority owner. Panthers coach Ron Rivera said in a release Friday night that he has had a strong relationship with Richardson since he joined the franchise as coach in 2012. ”I have enormous respect for the man, but will wait for the results of the investigation before making any judgment,” Rivera said. Richardson brought NFL football to the Carolinas in 1993 when he became the first former NFL player since George Halas to own a team. The Panthers began play two years later in 1995. The Panthers have made a series of peculiar moves in the last year. Team president Danny Morrison, who was well liked in the Carolinas among had worked on the business side, abruptly resigned in February. Then, as the Panthers were preparing for training camp, Richardson unexpectedly fired general manager Dave Gettleman, who has led the team to the Super Bowl just two years ago and replaced him with former general manager Marty Hurney. The move was odd considering Carolina has made the playoffs three times in four seasons under Gettleman. Hurney did not immediately return phone calls seeking comment. Former Panthers quarterback Jake Delhomme said he is one of ”numerous” former Carolina players who maintains a close relationship with Richardson. ”The only thing I can say is that Mr. Richardson is a gentleman that I have the highest degree of respect for,” Delhomme told The Associated Press. Richardson, who rarely conducts interviews, never addressed the moves. Richardson was hospitalized 2008, one month after receiving a pacemaker. Richardson underwent quadruple bypass surgery in 2002 and was placed on a donor waiting list for a new heart. He received the new heart on Feb. 1, 2009, and has not had any known setbacks since. He is only one of two owners to have owned a franchise since its inception. The other is Houston’s Robert McNair. —

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz